It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert ET Contactee: Half Of Humanity Ascends To 5th Dimension On March 21, 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sadly, I've decided to give up on predictions. Though I am fascinated by them and enjoy reading them, maybe life is better not knowing the future. I just pray that we'll all be OK in the upcoming years as things do seem to be getting more chaotic by the day. However, I think that every generation before us probably felt the same way.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I googled a phrase from the film and found some more information on this topic here on ATS. I am not sure if there is anything to it. It is interesting and I don't see us going much farther with the tools we have in place presently. Something has to break or we won't make it...even then

New Form of Humans: DNA and Celluar Upgrades?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Harmonic equation of ascension
www.disclose.tv...
Similar theory but has the time frame off by about a year.

The wavelenght of our DNA Helix is 34 angstroms. Our current state of being is below oneness or below unity. To overcome this predicament we will need to, just prior to the completion of our precessional cycle, for life eternal, merge via the golden ratio spiral with our 5th dimension light bodies also known as our nesting icosa dodeca. This will need to happen on or before the 21st december 2012

DNA Changes www.angelreading.com...

PR: What are the changes that are happening at this time on the planet, and how are our bodies being affected?
BF: There are major changes, mutations that haven't occurred, according to geneticists, since the time we supposedly came out of the water. Several years ago in Mexico City there was a convention of geneticists from around the world, and the main topic was the DNA change. We are making an evolutionary change, yet we don't know what we are changing into.

And just for fun - 100 Facts About DNA
www.eyeondna.com...
edit on 22-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

homo-sapion to homo-neo that's what we are changing into lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Adam, i have a friend who has shared an experience very similar to what you have mentioned, and that happen 6 months ago.What he kept emphasizing to me was that once we move on/passed on, the truth will be revealed, nothing can be kept a secret. He did told me many stuff as well but i couldnt comprehend what he is trying to tell me honestly.

Thus i do believe in what you have said, and ya my friend is a director in an MNC company earning hundreds of k a year and im very sure he aint on drugs.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dna221277

it's really unbelievable that some of us humans think there is nothing more to life than just this physical body LOL we are SOOOOO much more, we have been limited soooo much but that limitation is coming to an end for those who ascend
,ASCENSION IS HAPPENING.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
seriously though what we are about to become is far beyond words to describe ,we will feel indescribable ecstasy and unlimited freedom! that is what awaits those who ascend.i can almost taste it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
and no it's not just wishful thinking or trying to get away from this reality because i can't handle it ,if that was the case i would slit my wrists right now or overdose on pills but no because i KNOW what awaits us and there is no skeptic in this world that will change that because it is the VERY reason i am here on this planet right now!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i already feel my awareness flying around my head into the sky around in loops and twists and turns while simultainiously aware in my normal awareness! that is what you call multi-dimensional awareness.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

I'de make a gander that all the terrible people in our world, are in the 1/2 that are going to be left behind. The ones that have no concern or compassion for human life. They will be left behind. But you never really know what is going to happen until it does. Just be happy, thats all it takes. Think objectively, dont let silly things get you down.

Im being optimistic about the 1/2 though. I don't think that it will be limited at all. I think whoever is ready, wether it be all, or 1/3, or 2/3. Whoever is ready will go. And the others will be left behind to continue their lives, until they're ready to ascend. Should be interesting.

I believe people can change, which is one reason why I embrace both light and dark, and view both as one.

It's hard to be happy when you know, and see that humanity in its current state is suffering because of the few in power who only seek to enslave. While I am happy the way I am, I think the only thing keeping me down is that simple fact, when I view the world and see how hunger, poverty, murders spreads across the world like cancer. Hard to find true love beneath all that chaos you know.

Lets hope TPTB have a change of heart and actually begin doing the right thing for once.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
reply to post by newcovenant

homo-sapion to homo-neo that's what we are changing into lol.

Homo-universialis?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I absolutely hate that George Kavassilas.

Seems he is just another fraud trying to earn fame and fortune as much and as long as he can, by satisfying the ego of his listeners...telling them things they want to hear.
Spiritual progress happens, but who is he to say who "ascends" and who does not. J**k.

I wonder what happened to 4th density and December 21, 2012.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah, I feel this is just another crock of **** like all the other predictions. And this should probably be moved to the prophecies and predictions board.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Has anyone ever thought about how similar the Rapture is to the Ascension

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Wife says she'd like to increase her vibrator level but her batteries are running low

edit on 22-7-2011 by bsalert because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Here we go! Someone already pushing the December, 2012 date ahead....Will it ever end? NO!
Get a life...be happy while you are here and your end will come some day...I assure you...lol

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11
reply to post by dna221277

it's really unbelievable that some of us humans think there is nothing more to life than just this physical body LOL we are SOOOOO much more, we have been limited soooo much but that limitation is coming to an end for those who ascend
,ASCENSION IS HAPPENING.

True true we have been dumbed down since birth! There is so much more we can't even imagine! There are the blue race of people that are our ancestors that are wanting to reveal themselves but are frightened by our ways.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I look around here in this thread and others at ATS. I see all the posters who are waiting for the end to come... they all think that they are ready for the rapture, or are enlightened enough to ascend.

I hate to inform you but you are sadly mistaken and in for a big surprise. maybe 5% of the population of this planet is ready for the next level... MAYBE 5%... and most of those are teachers and masters who are in no rush to leave here yet... so much work to be done...

Life on this plane is short... if your lucky maybe you get 100 years give or take a decade... There is so much to learn just about this planet and life in general, never mind the entire vast universe.

Jesus said:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. " Matthew 17:20

Yoda says:
Yoda:
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:
“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:
“That is why you fail.”

How many of you can move those mountains? Move that spaceship?

How many of you can astral project yourself to Mars or Venus?

How many of you can concentrate and believe enough to create a simple flower, or call a storm to appear?

You think your ready? Sorry to burst your bubble but Earth is a Kindergarten... that is why we are so far away from even the main cluster of stars in our own galaxy, 50 LY above the plane on the outer rim

You all have a very long way to go.... there will be no 'instant pass' to get you ahead overnight. You have to earn it.

He said, “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, “‘though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’ Luke 8:10

I look around the world today... the Master was right

PS Jesus was a Rosicrucian

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
if youd say all of humanity, then i know it wouldnt happen, but half of it, indeed would be true. as their are ALOT of wise and open minded people on this planet ready for this, and if not ready, then literally craving it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Gave it a flag because I feel there is a lot of credibility to it. My instinct tells me it's not good though and here's why:

When one accesses this dimension with raising their vibrational level, it is unknown where their energy will exactly go and what entity resides in this diemension. I feel this is a set up, made to look trippy, cool and spiritual so an entity, unknown at that, can access mass energy through you all, by funneling your conciousness into themselves.

As all can see, dates are set for this so called "ascension" (sp) and they vary. None of the dates are the same, but nevertheless, there are only a handful at that. The energy suckers make them up and align them with planetary points and time frames that make the funneling an easier transaction.

Most of you all know what I'm talking about when it comes to energy suckers. Sometimes we meet these people in our every day lives that drain the living energy out of us like a vampire...these folks are not very powerful, at least in comparison to the real "magicians" that have access to said unknown entities that they fed and watered continually by their thought form, which grew into a life of their own and now reside in the general public beleif of what dimensions are, and how many there are, just because "somebody said so" to help power these Magicians up.

Trust me. These guys do NOT know what they are doing and they are fooling everyone. They are taking a risk because they feel they have nothing to lose. Go for it...be lost in the universe screaming to get out because now you're stuck in a dimensional plateau. Who's going to aid your entity after it doesn't know what to do next? And do you think the entity really cares about you? There's too many road blocks, so to speak.

So if any of you plan on completing this process, under the mask of "love" so they call it, you may find yourselves in quite a bit of serious trouble. But if your willing to risk that, my God, just be careful. Doesn't look good at all.

As far as I go, I personally suscribe to the mass conciousness of the belief of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. Why? Because I personally trust this entity/Him and it has been fed and directed for thousands of years. It is not the oldest, but in my opinion, if you can see through all the BS, the best. The most excellent. I swear to you Jesus Christ has us covered. None of these so called ascension dates are from Jesus Christ our Lord. Why? Because Jesus Christ decends, to us, we don't ascend to Him unless our biological bodies stop working. It's just my beleif, as such are others the same as mine, and that may be different than yours, no problem.

So, in closing, if any of you are unsure about Jesus Christ because others have loved Him yet fell short of being a stellar follower of His, why not instead see the person at fault instead of Christ and the entire religion? Why is Jesus Christ responsible for others free will which may hurt others, but yet they still love and yearn for Him? He's not. So people love Him and profess it, man, sometimes we hurt our spouses or friends with some of the things we say or do, but still hold a deep love for them after the emotions have cooled. So we can relate to all this then. It's ok.

I am mixing my vibrational levels with both very lows and extreme highs. I am doing so in case something goes seriously wrong with the mass ascension dates planned. Who knows maybe I can help some people who's energy is trapped inside or maybe I can go in and poke holes in these levels to bleed them out. Or what ever direction I'm given. Can't think of any better words to explain this and I make it sound trivial. Serious stuff here you all.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
People who believe this have got to be the most gullible people on the planet, next to the kid i knew in school who i convinced that the moon was made of cheese(no joke)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join