It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack On ATS & SkepticOverlord...Why So Many Lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
EDIT: The point of this thread is to get input as to why there have been so many attacks against ATS, SkepticOverlord and the MODS as of late.

Yes, there have been many attacks in the past but in the last couple months I have started to worry about SO & MODS getting carpal tunnel from having to respond to so many stupid (and I do mean STUPID) threads and post. Then, after professionally explaining and/or answering the OP's concerns they must type even more because the haters twist SO words to try and prove their baseless point.

I am sure ATS & SO find no humor in these baseless attacks, but:
The whole Conspiracy wrapped up in a conspiracy inside a riddle then shaken, not stirred...is more amusing than any other threads I have read. While I love the information gained in other threads, they just do not make me laugh the way the ATS Is A Psyops CIA Forum BS threads have.

I am waiting for the ATS attack claiming:

ATS stands for ALIEN TRANSDERMAL STIMULI. Everytime you log onto ATS the evil owners and their minion MODS send out Evil Microscopic Hybrid Spiders through the WorldWideWeb (Web - Spiders - See that Proves it!) and everytime you touch a key on your keyboard they transdermally absorbed into your blood stream and gets implanted into your brain. Once enough Evil Spiders are implanted, ATS can control your thoughts to debunk all conspiracies...

OK that may be a little overboard but not by much.

There does seem to be a continuing theme in the ATS HATER'S CLUB Threads. That ATS, SO, Springer and all MODS are here to stifle conspiracy, censor information, make 10 Quadrillion Dollars and give debunkers a leg forward.

The lack of intellect in that thought process just boggles the mind. If true, then ATS is set up to purposely go out of business.

I do remember one MOD's(I think it was a MOD) reply to a thread that stated "I know I am going to get banned for this, but..." by stating the only reason they want banned is to go onto other forums to say how they were banned for "Just Speaking The Truth" on ATS.

That is one good reason why I believe there are so many of these threads, what other reasons?

I think it goes beyond Trolling, but I just can't seem to understand the rational behind it.

For the record, I have complained about a few things in the past, but never thought it was a conspiracy to hide something. I only see ATS, SO and MODS as offering us a safe, enjoyable, fun and highly informative place that we can come together to agree to disagree on any topic we chose.

I am sure there are a few members that are not a wholesome as the ATS T&C require but that does not mean ATS as a whole is in collusion.

I put this in Skunk Works purposely to show my disdain for the topic in the OP, but still would like to understand if I should be getting maybe a little more upset than laughing at these ATS Haters.

Warmest Regards,

t
edit on 7/21/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: Change To More Appropriate Headline

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
AboveTopSecret is a CointelPro organizations run by the Cia and Mi6 for the purpose of centralizing information and data mining while distorting and controlling the illusion of alternative media.

Feel better now?
edit on 21-7-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Can you prove the thing about the spiders?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

This is a conspiracy site for conspiracy-minded people. Of course there is going to be a group of people who look within to find a conspiracy. The real question is why did you make a thread about this issue? We almost made it through the week without it even being brought up!

edit on 21-7-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
AboveTopSecret is a CointelPro organizations run by the Cia and Mi6 for the purpose of centralizing information and data mining while distorting and controlling the illusion of alternative media.

Feel better now?
edit on 21-7-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

No

But if true, then what does that make you?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Where Is This Week's Attack On ATS & SkepticOverlord...

Obviously school holidays are over,

but you must have stayed home to write this crap.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

The Spiders will not let me.

Sorry

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i do not understand them either, i just tend to come to the conclusion that owners, leaders, or authority figures are attacked in all walks of life regardless. the number may be small that attack, but there are always those who are convinced that there is a conspiracy or agenda regardless of what those people have done or the evidence.

so they look for anything they can find to attack or accuse said persons of a conspiracy/foul play/treating them unfairly etc. usually the things they find can be explained easily without a need for a conspiracy or foul play. but it seems a few are looking for evidence that ATS is something other than what it claims to be. therefore skeptic overlord etc is going to be getting most of that attention.

i have seen the same on other forums, some people take a disliking to the forum and attack the mods/owners, they either did'nt like something that was said to them or think they have been treated unfairly or see it as something that is an enemy to their own beliefs and want to try and put doubt in other peoples minds by making a fuss and throwing accusations.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

edit on 21-7-2011 by BiggyMcBigPants because: something was removed......

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It went into the Hoax Bin, where it belonged.

You can still read it though.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't like it. Mods are people, too. I've been on sites where things are actually run with an iron fist, seen people routinely being banned simply for disagreeing with a mod.

Saw a friend get "suspended" for simply pointing out to a mod that being gay and being a pedophile are not the same thing.
edit on 21-7-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

ATS stands for ALIEN TRANSDERMAL STIMULI. Everytime you log onto ATS the evil owners and their minion MODS send out Evil Microscopic Hybrid Spiders through the WorldWideWeb (Web - Spiders - See that Proves it!) and everytime you touch a key on your keyboard they transdermally absorbed into your blood stream and gets implanted into your brain. Once enough Evil Spiders are implanted, ATS can control your thoughts to debunk all conspiracies...

OK that may be a little overboard but not by much.

Overboard, but not by much??!!!

What - they're tiny little spiders, only a little bit evil?

Spiders
I have to wear finger condoms when typing now? Damm.........

This site could be studied in a psychology class, there are so many strange ideas, and some people clearly aren't all together sane. I even saw a banned member's name today that shows that the auto sensors (censors?) might need to be implemented on the join up section - a nasty nasty name, containing a word that I don't ever even use

I often like to say sanity is over-rated, but some insanity should stay behind doors in the padded room.........
Still a couple of months left before they're left back in their teacher's care

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Because people are waking up that's why.

Combination of school being out and the summer heat frying minds.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Sorry

The spiders are real..called spybots ..
Run your anti spyware ...Super ANTISPYWARE gets rid of them...all the rest of it ?? Naaaa

RUN FOREST ...RUN /!!
edit on 21-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

Sorry

i hate spiders!

new topics

top topics

join