It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: An Aryan Conspiracy, Ancient Technology and Secret Brotherhoods

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I admit I haven't read textbooks regarding to anything about India...but I read books around it and yes, definitely mentioned in MANY non fiction books. I don't have the money to afford textbooks and I've had people that I trust tell me they've found the Aryan Invasion theory in textbooks...and I trust them completely. I would ask them but my school term has just finished. I will find out as soon as possible and u2u you
Try the Indian textbooks? I've heard some of them carry it.

Yeah I did forget about those invasions though they're a crucial part, and for that I apologise.
Yep, I think I'll look into those movements as well as you mentioned...I guess a lot of research is in order. Thanks for the fascinating views you've brought to this thread...a different side and I must say, I need to become more open minded to that. ( I usually am but I just get really testy when it comes to India!)

reply to post by Mikemp44

To be honest, I have no clue...I can't say what is right or wrong, cause in the scriptures it's all different to each individual. I do think they speak of levels though, they speak of planes and definitely spiritually. Hmm, I'd like to think people have a purpose. I would recommend you reading it and just going with what your heart says

Thanks a quite long road you've gone there!

Edit to add:
We do have roles...like e.g. Rishi's..they preach the truth etc...

reply to post by Thundersmurf

Yep, can't wait for the next universe to be reborn
Go Shivji!
edit on 22-7-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2011 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The idea of Aryans and Dravidians as mutually hostile people was created during the colonial period, in which Christian missionaries played an active role. It was part of the British policy of divide and rule. Bishop Caldwell was probably the most influential Dravidian scholar. When criticized for his theories, he defended them "as not only of considerable moment from a philological [linguistic] point of view but of vast moral and political importance." By ‘moral and political’, he meant Christian missionary and British colonial interests.

This shows that one of the main forces behind the Aryan invasion theory, and of education policy in general, was the conversion of Hindus to Christianity to make them accept British rule. According to the Aryan invasion theory, the Vedas and Sanskrit language were brought by these Indo-European invaders and not native to India. (This is now demolished by science and also the decipherment of the Harappan writing.) Using this false theory, the British could claim that India had always been ruled by foreign invaders — first the Vedic Aryans, and later the Muslims. The British claimed to be Aryans (as Indo-Europeans) and therefore only the latest rulers of India, but related to their own ancient Aryans who also were foreign invaders! Christian missionaries took advantage of this by enjoying the patronage of colonial rulers. The presented the Bible as ‘Yesurveda’ — or the Veda of Yesu (Jesus).

voi.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Great theme! India is still the most accessible place to find rich information about the ancient "alien gods" who roamed the Earth and raised human civilizations. Unfortunately the subject is too merged into mystic worshiping, blind faith and metaphysical aspects, 'cos those extraterrestrial super humans, taught men into occult mysteries. In most times the scientific aspect of the matter, gets lost into the religion.
If we take a careful look into the Hindu myths about their gods and goddesses, we find astonishing and utter similarity with the myths of the Mesopotamian/Egyptian alien-gods called "Anunnaki" aka "Elohim aka "Neteru".
The Hindu deities "Vedas" were no other than the same Anunnaki of Sumerians. The "gods" of the celestial triad of the Indian faith, the "Trimurti", Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, are identical to the ones of the Anunnaki royal family: ANU, ENKI and ENLIL. The depictions of Lord Vishnu "He who creates life", is way too identical to ENKI, as well as the warmonger temper of Shiva reminds us of ENLIL aka YHWH.

According to Zecharia Sitchin, the Hindu-Aryan civilization was founded by the princess INANNA, who's identified as the same goddess Kali, on her warmonger aspect and Sarasvati, on her sexy aspect.

“In the eastern lands, beyond even seven mountain ranges, was the Third Region, Zamush, Land of Sixty Precious Stones, was its highland called. Aratta [Harappa] the Wooded Realm, was in the valley of a meandering great river [Indus] located. In the great plain did the people cultivate crops of grains and horned cattle herd. There too two cities with mud bricks they built, with granaries they were filled.”[Sitchin, Z., 2002, The Lost Book of Enki, page 286 - 287]. Inanna appointed an Adapite Hybrid Shepherd-Chief (descended from her deceased fiancé Dumuzi) King of Aratta.

Inanna "liked to roam the lands and took a liking to ‘the people who in the upper plain of the two rivers dwelt. They were the Igigi who ‘descended to Earth from heaven’ from Lahmu (Mars). The Igigi Aryans moved east, following Inanna [they called her Ishtar] to the Indus Valley region [Aratta] and laid the foundation for the Indo-European culture(...)"

www.enkispeaks.com...&Uruk.htm

The epic battles with nuke devices and weapons "charged with the power of universe" depicted in the Mahabharata, look like the same battles which destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. The Kauravas and Pandavas, mistaken by "evil spirits", by modern interpretation, look like the rogue Nephilim giants under the control of MARDUK in his wars against ENLIL.

Not to mention that the metaphysical doctrines of the Ayurvedic literature totally look like the occult mysteries of Egypt taught by ENKI aka Ptah.

The question of the Hindu "gods" and their avatar bodies, makes me think about cloning and transferring of consciousness, but what intrigues me most, is why the Hindu people depict their alien-gods with a bluish skin and this interesting article may put some light on it:

Hemoglobin remains the most efficient oxygen-carrier known. For the better part of this century, chemists have labored in vain to create other substances that could do a better job. Nevertheless, several other pigments have been discovered and utilized in nature.* These, while not as efficient as hemoglobin, still are able to serve as adequate oxygen-transporters in certain environments (Figure 10.3).

The copper-containing pigment hemocyanin, second in breadth of distribution only to hemoglobin, is found in the blood of various mollusks and arthropods.195,723 Unlike human blood, which is bright red in the arteries (oxygenated) and dark red in the veins (deoxygenated), hemocyanin blood is a beautiful blue in the arteries and crystal—clear colorless like water in the veins.

Hemocyanin is always found floating freely in the blood plasma, rather than being trapped inside corpuscles as are the relatively smaller molecules of Hb. This copper-based, proteinous, non-porphyrin blood pigment is only about 25% as efficient an oxygen carrier as hemogIobin.734 Might true extraterrestrial "blue bloods" exist?
On a world with very high surface pressures and abundant oxygen we might suspect that the higher efficiencies achieved by Hb might not be needed for survival. Hemoglobin might then never have evolved at all.(...)

www.xenology.info...

It surely is related to the origins of the term "blue blood" to define elements of some ancient royal families.

Perhaps India contains the ultimate source of free knowledge to understand the ancient alien colonization on Earth.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by Onboard2
What Aryan invasion? The people in the Indus valley called themselves "Arya", which means 'noble'.

Good research, BP.

I'd never heard of the 'Aryan Invasion Theory' before this thread and it seems to have been a very marginal and short lived belief at most. I wonder if the OP could provide some details of the textsbooks and locations where this is taught? It would be interesting to know.

In a cultural anthropology course I took in college we were taught a bit about these "mysterious" lighter skinned bearded Aryans who invaded ancient India from the North West (currently Pakistan). Supposedly, they changed India from a matriarchal religion base to a patriarchal one, thus destroying the prominence of women (and female gods) and creating a male dominated society. By diminishing the importance of women (LIFE) in their culture this paved the way for aggressive conflict between the Indians, thus making it easier for the Aryans to control them.

These Aryans also brought many new civil concepts and were responsible for stratifying the indigenous population into castes, which persists today. Also, they brought Mana to India. Their arrival and departure were a mystery, (so maybe it was an implanted false myth)... but it was part of the course material.

I wish I had kept my notes from that class, as I've kept quite a bit from those days for personal reference (rarely ever sold my textbooks). Who woulda thunk?

Please excuse my poor grammar, wasn't my strongest subject.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am also an Indian , please read Erich Von Daniken's chariots of god it has reference of vimanas as described in "Atharva Veda" malso Charles Berlitz bermuda truangle will e good reading regarding thism

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

This is also true of Papua New Guinea and Great Britian and after working in PG i would tend to agree, of course many Iraqis say that about Saddum Hussain / USA and whatever you want to call our presence there ..so

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The copper-containing pigment hemocyanin, second in breadth of distribution only to hemoglobin, is found in the blood of various mollusks and arthropods.195,723 Unlike human blood, which is bright red in the arteries (oxygenated) and dark red in the veins (deoxygenated), hemocyanin blood is a beautiful blue in the arteries and crystal—clear colorless like water in the veins.

I find this interesting as ancient Vedic gods / goddness are protrayed as appearing bright blue...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow OP. I visit this site daily, and mainly for enterntainment, but this topic is something special.

I've been casually studying Vedas too. Indian and Russian Vedas. You are dead on, the Aryan invasion theory is false. There was no invasion. The entire continent was completely covered with people who practiced vedic knowledge. Old pre-christian Russia was Vedic. Its in everything, the clothes, the ornaments, the tales. Same simbology as found in India - swastikas, runic writings that resemble sanskrit.

The important thing is to know what Vedas actually means. In Russian the word hasn't lost its meaning. Veda is an old root meaning knowledge. So NeVezhda (невежда) is an ignorant person. Vedat' (ведать) is old word meaning - to know. Ved'ma (vedayushaya mat') is 'knowing mother' - which of course was savaged to mean 'witch' and associated with occult. In short, Vedas are just ancestral knowledge. Its passed to us so we remember who we are in this trying world. Regardless of which people Vedas come from - we all share very similar cosmic heritage.

I can go on an on. But yes Russian Vedas too talk about the entire planet being seeded with people brought here on massive ships - which were later buried underground for future use. Our history extends here for half a billion years, in various humanoid forms. We are brought here because of a unique trajectory this planet has with parts of the space which are negative (demonic). We evolve and learn by collision with these negative forces that try to feed off us by corruption, distrotion and destruction. Demons are all around us, feeding, manipulating and influencing. Those with sight know. They make our incarnations short so we can't learn as much and we forget. But in the end its only a benefit to us. Our ancestors are now on a new stage of cosmis evolution - their bodies are not flesh but celestial objects, planets, stars, galaxies and metagalaxies. Thats our true lineage. And we are in 5th grade right now looking up at those above us.

Anyway, really enjoyed your post. As you may see from my name - i love Vedas.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

First, S&F for the OP -- well done, friend.

Slay, thanks for your contributions -- excellent, as usual sir!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
What Aryan invasion? The people in the Indus valley called themselves "Arya", which means 'noble'.

Good research, BP.
edit on 21-7-2011 by Onboard2 because: Thank the Poster of the thread

LoL! Exactly my thoughts! Nazis believed their people originated in Tibet.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
India is doing well BECAUSE of Britain invading India, we improved their country in many ways.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Don't have time to read it all now, but I will. India may be another key to what happened on this planet long ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Wow, that is what I call a post.
Thanks for all the info and time put into it. I have to say that this has been a topic that has always interested me, and one of the few "conspiracies" that I almost 100% believe in.
After all, there is so much evidence, and records dating thousands of years, that I still can't understad why our modern western world doesn't accept the fact that we know so little and close to nothing, about our history and past civilizations that preceded us. (Not only India, but all lost civilizations like in South America, Atlantis, Mu, etc..)
With all the archeological discoveries being made (i.e. the mentioned "atomic skeletons", and the strange and unexplained drawings and carvings not only in India, but all over the world, among so many other examples) I find it truly sad that we are still fed this "official history of the world" in schools and in mass media.
Hopefully the day will come, when we realise that all this presumption, that our modern civilization is the greatest and most advanced that ever existed, will end.
I do believe history repeats itself (until we learn the lesson), and if any of the modern historical events, as well as "mythologies" like this one you write about, is true, then we better be ready, because It's hard for me to believe most of humankind is ready to let go of its vices, greed, warmongering.
Thanks again for the info!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

In what ways?
now, I'm all for improving society and whatever else, and i know the British helped with the construction of facilities, roads and etc...
But for what reason? It certainly wasn't for charity. As with all colonies, all over the world, It was for interest, trade routes for precious minerals, spices, etc... The expansion of the Empire.
As soon as India gained back it's independence, where did all that "help" go?

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is good thread which just manages to touch or give brief glimpse of Bharat's (India) rich past.

Here is the current status according to my understanding:

The present Material Natureof my country is in turmoil:
- 40% of the people survive on less that $1 US a day - WHO
- 20000 people die every day as a result of hunger and malnutrition - WHO
This needs to be corrected by a civil revolution - a rise against the corrupt government of India.

The spiritual nature of Bharat (India) is currently at a partial transformational stage - it is ready for the abrupt changes in consciousness in the physical - it just needs to gather enough momentum and several recipients and instrumental beings who can facilitate such miraculous changes.

A safe approach to all its problems starts with Integral Yoga - this has already started in masses and soon it shall produce some much needed changes.
- YOGIC shakti to make the body immune, to balance the three modes of nature in body and in the world, to allow the world to being the final evolutionary step
- The devine then finally transforms

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hello B. Poison,
You are completely wrong about no invaders coming into India. There was a world ending super volcanic event in Indonesia, about 72-3 thousand years ago. Today this caldera is called Lake Toba. What isn't really understood yet is something I was shown in a N.D.E. back in 1978. The survivors couldn't go North or East or South, because of the Ice Age. So, we migrated into that part of India which most closely relates to the then climate of Indonesia. This, of course, is the 30th Parallel, or Divine Parallel. Over half of this vast time line, from Toba, to our people reaching the Pacific Shores of North America, always moving Westwards, ever Westwards, was spent in North Central India. Then about 25,000 years ago, as the Ice receded, we then populated the fertile crescent, and then later towards the dawn of recorded history, about 15,OOO years ago, we ran smack dab into the Great Sphinx, sitting astride of the Giza Plateau, facing East along the aforesaid Divine Parallel. This terminal monolith was placed near the center of the Earth's land masses, and also warns against going any further, out into the Sahara Desert, while continuing along the Divine Parallel.
You can't judge things by today's climates, as an Ice Age waxed and waned, during those epochs. The present inter-glacial period posits that we are living near the 48 deg. of Latitude, and probably are still in the climate bubble that existed 65,000 years ago in South East Asia, and slowly warmed up as we explored and retreated endless times up and down the fertile crescent. But, except for the Limeys sneaking into India, vis a vie, their duplicitous East India Company, we have never turned our backs to the setting Sun. Check out some of my earlier posts, under this handle, and I think you may understand. It took me seven years, before I discovered a blow by blow account of my N.D.E. in the writings of the old French Seer Nostradamus. These revelations that I brought back, from the eternal present, also form the back bone of a part of his book. But not all of it, by any means. And since the code keys are from the perspective of one side of my family tree, there's no reason to be in any hurry to crank out a book. So, in the interim, I only give out the real secrets to a scant few, fellow Dowsers. If they get too uppity, I merely tell them to dowse my story for themselves. In my replies here, on ATS, I do, however, nudge some of your along the path, occasionally.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I say remember the Cawnpore Well, the Massacre of the Innocents,Meerut and the Suttee Ghat.....things capable of such would never have made a "great"anything...animals and devil spawn is all they have ever been

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Glad i was the one to give you the +100 star you deserve it with such a well written and presented article. More people should read this. have you thought about writing an e book??

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
..And ten there was Riding Master Langdale's daughter

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Props to the OP! Thank you! And as always...

You're truly an historic asset to my education Slayer. I look forward to the day I make such a presentation inspired like this one and have it blessed with additional input from sources such as yourself...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join