It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crackdown on feeding homeless in Texas now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.kcbdtogo.com...
This is a link to a story about an older Lubbock Texas couple whose "unpermitted" homeless feeding might cause them some trouble.

I was pissed when I saw this going down in Orlando, but to have it now in my back yard is just disgusting.

This isn't a stray cat population, it is people. I hope the enforcers of this callous nonsense starve to death someday.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It takes a while, but being a Texan myself its obvious that the state just does what its told and to hell with the people that make our state great, to hell with Texas, to hell with the USA and to hell with it all. True anarchy is the only solution.

link   
Sounds like social engineering. Don't feed the homeless, don't care for your fellow human, be "mean, cruel, heartless, nasty rotten, and proud of it" (my mom use to say that, love you mom).

This is sad and ridiculous. These rules are just silly.

link   
nm
edit on 19-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"when I was naked, ye clothed me,
when I was thirsty, ye gave me drink,
when I was hungry, ye fed me,
and when the city rose up and persecuted you,
for my namesake,
ye told them to blow it out their ass." - OldCorp 15:10

Speak in front of city council... Criminal!
Little girls manning lemonade stands... Criminals!
Feeding the homeless... Criminals!

But threatening to withhold SS payments for the elderly and disabled is OK
Giving guns to narcoterrorists is OK.
Going to war in Libya is OK.
Stepping on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments is OK.
Ordering the death of an American citizen without a trial is OK.

Why am I NOT OK?

How's that "Hope and Change" working out for you?

BTW, I realize this particular incident wasn't orchestrated from the White House; but the insanity that reigns therein seems to be catching to all levels of government. I wish there was a stupidity vaccine. Upon choosing public service as a career, all politicians should be required to receive it, from the President right down to town dog catcher.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
...the food could contain poison - okay, fine, thats a reasonable concern but, also, there are private residence kitchens that would make eating out of a dumpster more hygenic...

...however, imo, the city is using health concerns as an excuse and they really dont care if the homeless die or the city would be out there feeding them food prepared in a city "certified kitchen"...

...it was also mentioned that other groups eat there (families or frats having a party) and no one makes them get a permit for their food - no one even checks on them because the city considers them socially acceptable...

...dont know how much a permit costs but if this couple really wants to feed the homeless, they should just do it... lots of churches have a kitchen if this couple's private residence kitchen cant be certified and theres LOTS of churches in lubbock...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
"when I was naked, ye clothed me,
when I was thirsty, ye gave me drink,
when I was hungry, ye fed me,
and when the city rose up and persecuted you,
for my namesake,
ye told them to blow it out their ass." - OldCorp 15:10

Speak in front of city council... Criminal!
Little girls manning lemonade stands... Criminals!
Feeding the homeless... Criminals!

But threatening to withhold SS payments for the elderly and disabled is OK
Giving guns to narcoterrorists is OK.
Going to war in Libya is OK.
Stepping on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments is OK.
Ordering the death of an American citizen without a trial is OK.

Why am I NOT OK?

How's that "Hope and Change" working out for you?

BTW, I realize this particular incident wasn't orchestrated from the White House; but the insanity that reigns therein seems to be catching to all levels of government. I wish there was a stupidity vaccine. Upon choosing public service as a career, all politicians should be required to receive it, from the President right down to town dog catcher.

What you posted is 100% correct without a shred of exaggeration. HOW did we get this way?? Sad isnt it? Very sad.

top topics

join