It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer to; Do Aliens exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Wow, another post stating aliens as fact.....
Do you guys ever stop pushing your religion?
I could remove that word from your post, substitute God, and voilĂ !

False prophet alert.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
1 out of a trillion planets to have life is kinda hard to belive

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I believe 100% that aliens exist.
I believe 99.9% that they are visiting us.
I still don't see how anyone who has actually researched the subject can say with absolute certanty we are not being visited.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

S&F mate good post.

I always use this idea when chatting to my mates at work about this topic. Really makes me cringe when people refuse to believe in other life in the universe, when like you said, it is infinite.

Its got to be impossible that there ISNT any other form of life out there. I don't understand why some people refuse to believe in aliens?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Great post!

There is evidence that life could have existed on Mars, and many astronomers believe that the moons Europa and Titan could also potentially harbor life. If there are 4 candidates for life in our solar system alone, that means that the universe must be filled with life.
I believe the Universe is organic. Every star like our sun, has a region which is just the right distance away, which would provide favorable conditions for life to develop. I believe that some day it will be proven that most solar systems have planetary bodies that harbor some type of life. I remember reading an article about some astronomers discovering two planets orbiting another star. They said that they know that there is not any life on these planets because they were gas giants. and the first thing I thought was " what about the planets moons?".

edit on 19-7-2011 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

We do not know that. To state something so profound as a matter of fact as you did immediately puts anyone with half a brain on alert before even bothering to read the rest of your post.
No, as far as we know, the Universe IS infinite. Prove me wrong, smart guy.
reply to post by MainLineThis

....I could use some entertainment so I'll give you a chance.....
Oh, I love to entertain!

But you can, because your "special". I get it, we all need to feel special. And posting utter nonsense like this can be an easy way for the ignorant to feel "special" because your almost guaranteed to have numerous people sign on to your delusions without the ability to logically think for themselves.
First of all I don't think I'm anyone "special", I'm just some guy that's seen some amazing things. Wow! you are a ray of sunshine aren't you.

Thank you for your thought provoking contribution to this thread.

edit on 19-7-2011 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2011 by Darkmask because: wrong layout

top topics

<< 1   >>

join