It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pick my dinner tonight...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm torn 4 ways...It's my free day...I can consume all I want and anything I want....problem is that I have been so good for so long...now I am in a state of confusion. Please help me decide...or else I will go hungry. I will tally up after 11 replies and will go with majority rule.

Chinese: No website...but it's your standard Chinese food...here is a review: www.yelp.com...
Italian (pasta): www.napolispizza.net...
Pizza: www.dominos.com... or
catfish/fried chicken: goldenchick.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Try Napoli's white pizza it's delicious! Due to my Italian grandma I have to vote Italian on this one

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
how about alpo dog food with mayonnaise on whole wheat toast. 10 more "yes" and we got a winner. i hope your a man of your word.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
how about alpo dog food with mayonnaise on whole wheat toast. 10 more "yes" and we got a winner. i hope your a man of your word.

Star for the comedy; but I'll pass on the mayo & Alpo...but my pup may be in on that...I'll tell you what...you get 10 more votes and I will video myself making your dish of choice and me eating it; and then I will post it on ATS.

some more...and

Everyone else....please save me form randomname...pretty please...I offer stars (and future flags) as a bribe

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, you can't beat anything deep fried. Go for the catfish/fried chicken. Add fries, hush puppies, corn on the cob with lots of butter, plenty of ketchup and diet coke..

link   
Green Eggs and Ham!

Always a winner

link   
I almost second the alpo with mayo on toast, lol. I'll toss my hat in the ring for some pizza, but not dominoes unless you like there new spicy crust and sauce(I don't).

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Italian - - I'm about to make some pasta. Feels like a good day for italian

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

yes, seconded!
and then have napolies for desert, for if you got dominos you would have too many leftovers to tempt you till your next free day.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
get the pasta! yum!
doesnt everyone love a good pasta

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Now I'm going for the Alpo de jour.

Remember...Pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Catfish and fried chilken gets my vote. Hush puppies, and chips! and a diet coke. mmmmmm

Bramble Iceshimmer is a person after my own heart/stomach. hehehe

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Definitely Italian! I'm thinking braised beef short ribs or maybe osso bucco (sp), some risotto and a ceaser salad. Oh yeah and a chianti.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Pizza! That is my free day meal almost everytime! YUM! Making my mouth water now, lol! Don't forget some ice cream or something sweet!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
Definitely Italian! I'm thinking braised beef short ribs or maybe osso bucco (sp), some risotto and a ceaser salad. Oh yeah and a chianti.

Italian it is!!! damn, that took longer than I thought...but the tally says:

4.5 Italian
0.5 pizza (flip floppy, undecided ......just my speed)
2 catfish
0 chinese
2 Other (alpo+)

I'm ordering now.....thanks to those that saved me from the dog food!

Stars to all that participated!!!

P.S. any anomalies (or erors) in my calculations are due to superfluous drinking...

Shall I review my meal afterwards?

edit on 15-7-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
My chief executive (my wife) has spoken...between ATS and Facebook...the winner is Catfish...order made, delivery made...food is being consumed as I type w/my greasy hands.

To those that wished for dog food consumption...sorry; maybe next time. How about you put yourself out there with the same risk..I wlil be back next Friday...will you?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
What a fun thread! Thanks everyone for the entertainment!

top topics

join