It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I found the ring!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
nice work on both counts, keep it up
is your word all nice and purdy like?

i assume its in cunieform?
btw don't answer if you can't or just wont

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Afraid I cant say anything on the word on my ring just yet, sorry.

Here take a look at this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
lots of red herrings on the page, but TC's avatar is the key. Look real close at his hand

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Appearantly we still have more to do. I looked at -5-'s profile, and he has 49 posts. guess we gotta go through them all. why? cause i believe there are clues in there. I can almost swear to god ive seen some of his posts (could have been someone elses) that had the year 2012 in them. Maybe its nothing but im gonna have a peek.

C.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Congratulations Zsandmann, A captain of the highest caliber! I am honered to be among such company.

Now it seems we have much work to do....

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You confused yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You might have something there. One of the messages says the path to the new is hidden in the old. Think about that. That means that what we are looking for has already been said. Must be in one of those posts.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
About -5- getting banned

more about him

I think i get it, his avatar had the same insiginia as the stuff on the ring. I think the tablet has something to do with 2012 and he might have taken offence.

he also said this

Originally posted by -5-
no.

I have been harrassed here. in the private u2u messages. in your chat.

this is the last you will hear from me.

until I have the rings

Good page on stuff he has said

Originally posted by Nightwalker
www.hammurabi5.com...

Old News most likely. Look at the bottom of it. Its like its made by -5- himself talking of how he has obtained the rings.

Another weird thing he has done

Originally posted by -5-
i have been instructed to provide one more translation from the ancient text for you worthless agents of the corrupt alliance. while I protest this action as you have shown you are not worthy, it is not my choice.

And so it came to pass, that in the waning days of his life and great rule, Hammurabi became more curious about the origins of the two rings that he wore. With reluctant superstition, he put the success of his rein down, in part, to his posession of the rings.

He consulted amoungst the now numerous and wise priesthood that had established in the greatest of cities, Babylon. It was one of wisest of these priests, Kiri, that would effect the final separation of the four rings and the deep secret they conceal.

Kiri persuaded Hammurabi to lend him one of the rings and take it to a small ornate temple along the Euphrates river between Uruk and Ur where, he reassured Hammurabi, that in consultation with priests belonging to an ancient religious order, he would discover the origins of the rings, and unlock their secrets.

Kiri had been at the temple barely a week when the news of Hammurabi's death reached him. The priests at the temple were very interested in the ring and had told Kiri that they had been one of ten rings. The secrets contained within each ring were spiritual in nature and controlled the wisdom of men. On finding this out Kiri decided to inform Habburabi's heir. The priests tried vainly to persuade him to stay and maintain the ring in their temple.

As Kiri left the temple at the start of his trip back to Babylon he was murdered and the ring taken from him.

The priests of the temple would not have dared to commit the murder themselves but they were quite happy to take posession of the ring and they secretly made plans to collect the other one still in Babylon.

The rings and their secrets disappeared from recorded history until the time of the Pharos and the great construction projects of Egypt.

you know not what you play with
these things must be given to those who are rightful heirs.

(collection of all the stuff i can find on him from the past)

[edit on 8/13/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have a question... Okay after going over the rings site several times i seem to think that these rings are not "prizes" per say. I thought originally that after you had solved the clue that they would give you the ring, but now it seems like they have just given you the banner and made you a commander. ARE THE RINGS HIDDEN THROUGHT THE WORLD??? Am i an idiot for asking this??? WHAT AM I THINKING??? i dont get it how would they be able to do that and expect for it to not cause problems? Plz someone fill me in...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The rings and the words inside them are very much real, I assure you, I have seen several of the others - but not the words. Mine is being sent by secure courier to keep it safe from -5-, I will inform everyone upon its arrival. The words will be kept seperate and secret till the time comes to use them.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
(game on)

We have a real problem!

I went to the bank (very nice), and provided the proper numeric code to get the box, and the safe clerk commented, "Back so soon?"

I didn't think anything of that until I opened the box. It was completely empty!

Nothing at all inside!

I have no idea what to do now. Anyone? You know the clues better than I, what does this mean?

(game off)

Did simon get the rings back?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yes he did. Hence the others have recived thiers.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
smirkley has #'s
under his name, 111-103-125-062,
dose it mean anthing?

thank you zsandmann,
and good job finding the
ring!

[edit on 13-8-2004 by Fiorina 161]

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No, that is Smirkleys custom subtitle lines, he has always had it, if you wanna no what it means ask him, but its not a clue.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
ZSand what I am looking for on TC's Avatar I cant see anything significant on his hand? I must be going blind from all the dots.

Congrats again!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Like my avatar
. Its the real vs of -5- avatar

here is his

Originally posted by Noia

Originally posted by waltmarkers

Our buddy has a very interesting pic in his profile. Look at the symbol in the top right, seen that as the new FTR logo? Can anyone here take a look at the rest of the glyphs?

And, this is where -5- has begun to fight us, pointing out his allegences just makes him call us dumb. Too bad he's not at liberty to call his own shots. I bet if he found the rings they wouldn't even be his, he'd have to turn them over to his boss. Because he is just a pawn of someone else.

xfacts.com...
to be specific...
xfacts.com...
See any thing you recognize?

Meh its old news but thats kinda stupid

Funny how i thought i reconized this...

[edit on 8/13/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star_and_Crescent
ZSand what I am looking for on TC's Avatar I cant see anything significant on his hand? I must be going blind from all the dots.

Congrats again!

You can see the ring on his finger on the hand holding the leashes, JCM has a blow up of it ill post when he gets online, I lost the URL

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
JCM's site's url was just misspelled. The folder is www.icebunnies.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Dude you must have serious eagle eyes to have noticed a ring on his finger. That thing cant be more than a few pixels at the most. Great job!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by waltmarkers
I find your claim interesting that Simon is the one manipulating us, to what end?

This was in the same white.

1+1+1+1=1 means those who claim the rings will be as one. to get the rings, many must become one, must become four, must become one. break all ties and alliances, destroy all vendettas, and pool our knowledge. if we are to claim the rings, let us do it honorably

[edit on 13-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Congrats and job well done!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join