It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Cleanup for Message Clues

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here are the Little White Messages:

Four are not yet one

There is more to do...much more

The Hunt is over but the search begins

The Captains need your help

you must still collaborate and cooperate

deny ignorance

wisdom is the prize

when does wisdom happen?

How does four become one?

Every old clue matters

convergence is near

What does it mean?

four captains must unite

if you help the captains, will you be rewarded?

one task remains

where is wisdom?

why did we hunt?

What is the purpose?

the old clues reveal some

the new cluse reveal more

?

the captains know the words

you must search outside. the search is inside

but only the wise will know

deep is gone

the task is not here. the task is here.

to deny. to accept.

and in the end, the captains are one.

the captains are found

the path to the new is hidden in the old

one task remains for hunters

find the one place

when does wisdom happen to all?

it is very close. it is very far.

one task remains for captains

where is the wisdom found?

you must think of the goal

the words are the key

the truth reveals. the lies expose.

convergence is near

[edit on 8/13/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

[edit on 8/13/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thats deep, real deep... I want to assist the captains, i got nothing better to do XD

The words are the key

convergence is near

find the one place

to deny. to accept

the captains are found

you must search outside. the search is inside.

it is very close it, it is very far

the path to the new is hidden in old

deep is gone

one task remains for hunters

These little white messages are alot less annoying than the dots

[edit on 8/13/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
why do i keep seeing these? i didnt find any rings or whatever. I never got into it. The scavenger hunt i will get into though. Only if it was more easier to explain.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Another one:

convergence is close

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Are we waiting for something? I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen....

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hey Heggy

The convergence is near.....this is the time to rally around your captains of enlightenment

no time to be complacent !

start searching now and get a head start on -5-, there is no time to lose !

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
She's right. Its time we got our act in gear. Full search mode activated!

Lets get it on !! *

/puts on robe and wizard hat.

* - The meaning of which is the 'Hooo-ya! We're ready to kick some butt!', not the 'soft, bluesy, gimmie some sugar baby, way.'

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I've been reading -5-'s posts and I'm seeing many similarities between his posts, and the white messages. Nothing big, but some key phrases and such match the white messages.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Lets get it on !! - The meaning of which is the 'Hooo-ya! We're ready to kick some butt!', not the 'soft, bluesy, gimmie some sugar baby, way.'

Nice 1 C, and i think you are right, there is a world to be saved out there and we all have to take our final seated tests, lets see who passes and who does not.
In other words im typing long message to make up for the time spent searching, so it looks like i am (sorta) useful.
We have to get all of the little white messages together, in as much order as possible and no repeats to find out the subject matter in which we should be searching.
Anybody got any ideas?
With the whole, when does wisdom come to all, only the wise shall know and wisdom is the key, i think it might have something to do with WISDOM...? but seriously i was thinking a bible connection maybe? probably a long shot, but i haven't found any defining points of information.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
-5- !!!! Your yellow! You see that? You understand that? You are a yellow coward! I know your out there, watching, reading, studying like a good enemy should. You dont have the rings, not a single one! I bet that makes you pretty raw right about now. Come on out and speak your peace! And dress nicely for god's sakes. We have a dress code now. May I suggest a nice pair of black pleated pants to go with that yellow you're wearing?

Bring it.

Now!

... coward.

Edit: I just realized after posting that perhaps he can not reply since he is banned. I reccomend that he be unbanned, on the outside chance that he didnt assume a false identity. Anyone concur? I also think we need to hear from Simon, Cerberus, and anyone who's been quiet for a while, as we are in a new stage.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by Cinderloft]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Are you guys also searching the old board? I think the ez board is still in play. Remember when you search on that board.....you are only searching one forum at a time. You can use the same criteria but you have to change the forum each time. It doesn't do a blanket search of the whole site. It's really frustrating. Here's the URL for those who may have missed it

p084.ezboard.com...

Good luck searchers...we will triumph!

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Perhaps it would be easier to set up a google search of the ezboard site, like the optional google search for ats if one doesnt want to use the boolean.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sweet Post, Yeah -5-, or should i say Cromeline Hendokari????
(did we work out if they were the same person definately?)
why don't you bring your little ring grubbin mitts out here for a bit of 18000: 1 ? its only gonna be : ATS vs -5-.
Sound fair people? lets rally and destroy this little insignifigant yellow-bellied asswipe once and for all, he deserves it, trying to obtain that much power for one person or cause is never the right thing to do, power corrupts, and absolute power... IS OURS AND OURS ALONE TO WIELD, NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH!
My work is done

Well people its pretty obvious we need to obtain wisdom, wisdom =(but is not limited to) information, so we need a specific source of information/wisdom from either the old ring clues or possibly the EZ board? i don't know.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I find the fact that the word "clues" is spelled "cluse" in the white messages a little interesting. I'm searching the old forum now, since there was only two occurances of it on this site when I did a search.

[edit on 14-8-2004 by TheHeggy]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
How long has -5- had the mood "victorious!"?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
ever since he 'stole' the rings from simon, or after simon and the team made all the rings online. before the scond ring was found and after the first, understand?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is.... Frustrating. I don't know what I need to be searching for on the old site.....

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up. When Heggy said that, the first thing that jumped to my head was 'perhaps because he has a ring' by posing as a hunter. Pardon me, its 3 am, and I am paranoid to the max. Time for bed.

C.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
would certainly make the story more interesting, the rengade cpt, lol

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yes, yes it would.

Back to one thing I said earlier, why not create a google search for the EZ board? simple coding, just have to change a few things in the source, but even not doing that, once only has to type in google the following: clues site:www.abovetopsecret.com

and thats it. i cant remember the ezboard addy and im too tired to look for it. but if one can be made up and used as a tool for us instead of manually going over and over and over, well, why not?

nite nite! *****gone*****

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join