It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Patents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Mind Control Patents
Note - These are just a portion of the patents available on the net which deal with

- mind control

- mental and emotional influencing

- perception engineering

- brain functioning performed remotely and/or directly through the electronic media and other venues and methods of application

More on Mind Control

The amount of patents listed on the site are shocking. You have to see it yourself to believe it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Here is a great post from 2 years ago on the exact same subject except that thread has a lot more info.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry bro old news!

On a side note do you ever use the SEARCH feature on ATS??
edit on 14-7-2011 by redbarron626 because: add link

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Here is a great post from 2 years ago on the exact same subject except that thread has a lot more info.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like how it's neatly put together and not scattered information throughout a topic post. I'm sure others prefer a much neatly put together index. Unlike your link provided, the website that I have posted gives multiple perspectives and documentation that is neatly organized. Thus making it more convenient.

On a side note do you ever use the SEARCH feature on ATS??

Yes I do.

Best Wishes!
edit on 14-7-2011 by millicake because: Links fixed

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

sorry bro old news!

I also notice that the topic link that you provided is focused on patents that were made in the 1900's and my post provides patents made in the 2000's. So yes your right old news for you, but new for me.

Best Wishes!

edit on 14-7-2011 by millicake because: Added more information.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by millicake

Haven't got the time to look at this as I'm out the door to my turn in the 'customer site barrel' for a week (yay, M-I-C contracting), but the last time this rolled through ATS, 99% of the "mind control patents" were pure hogwash copypasta from really low quality websites that had accumulated a list of scary sounding titles.

Have you actually read the patents - not just looked for keywords but read what they are? Or just glanced at the titles in the list? Most ATSers in the older thread seemed to have not.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Saying to the Man, it's been posted before and then saying on a side note about "search" isnt a "side note" as such.

example: On a side note i like your pink disco ball avatar, its very camp
(thats a side note)

Thats for the info OP

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
reply to post by millicake

Have you actually read the patents - not just looked for keywords but read what they are?

Yes, I have read the patents.

Best Wishes!
edit on 14-7-2011 by millicake because: Link fixed.

top topics

join