It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest ANONYMOUS video "how they will save the world."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

lol, my opinion on ANON?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nothing brings me more sardonic joy they a newcomer to the party assuming ANON can bare one description, as if they are an organized group with one motive and a dedicated path.

Sir, I take my hat off to you, and completely find defenders of ANON as a whole just adorable.

ANON hates ANON...don't be cancer.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknull
you should check out there plan then i think they have something more elaborate set up then ddos attack a little further on

Well, I can assure you that if they can help this country wake up in any way, they have my full support. Anyone that can help this county in this day and age has my full support.

Freedom is on the edge of the cliff and is closed to being forced over, if there were a leader, an incentive, something to follow and embrace, most Americans just might embrace that. If ANON will step up to the plate to be that catalyst........ So be it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
hm
edit on 14-7-2011 by deanGI5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
well i can assure you im not in any affilation to any gubberment but i can guarantee that im not gonna go to prison for anything because im deff not gonna b hacking anything i will protest in the street but peacefully lol

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Helious
"ANON" for all we know, it could be a CIA operation to impose new restrictions on internet freedom.

Yknow, its funnny how many people are new to the whole ANON thing, when most people who followed it from the beginning could easily figure them to be attached to the FBI or CIA due to very strong connections.

But I have not written that thread yet, and I endlessly marvel at all the newfigs who just don't get it.

Do yourself a favor if you think a connection is impossible. Search "Hal Turner raids", where that brought ANON, how the charges were dropped, and then 5 years later Hal Turner turns out to be an undercover FBI informant.

Ah, I say too much...just enjoy the show, or don't, and keep thinking whatever you came here thinking.

But for those of us studying the situation since before 06, we may find your blind loyalty to be part of the problem.

MM
edit on 14-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Im confused, my blind loyalty to what exactly? I have 0 blind loyalty to anyone or anything. I don't understand that part of your post.

Do I know everything about ANON? Absolutely not, and I never claimed to have. I'm not sure about Hal Turner or the deep conspiracy theory's regarding them, much of what I know is what I read and hear on ATS and the aftermath of what they do on MSM.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
and only a complete idiot would blindly follow a nameless group with no agenda completely especially if they condoned any illegal action which i havent seen yet

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Helious

Do yourself a favor if you think a connection is impossible. Search "Hal Turner raids", where that brought ANON, how the charges were dropped, and then 5 years later Hal Turner turns out to be an undercover FBI informant.

pics or it didnt happen

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5

says the guy with a tinfoil hat...

You blindly defend a bunch of guys in Masks.

I've been wearing mine for over 10 years...what gives? Do I have to wear the V mask? Sorry, I don't emulate movies.

some people are way too paranoid about EVERYTHING...

Lol...and some people are just baffled and blind to "everything".

Besides... say it WAS the CIA or FBI that started it...

The FBI and CIA didn't start ANON.

They infiltrated it. If you knew your history, you would put that together quickly. No paranoia needed. Just logic and a complete understanding of ANON/Chan's history.

what good would that have even done for them? They are enlightening people on how their rights are being repressed. They are teaching people to protest for their rights.

Oh? All this new action is doing that? Gee wiz!

Yeah...welcome. Lurk more.

your theory just doesn't make sense to me...

Of course it don't...you just learned of ANON this year and failed to even do a basic background check on the group, its normal "mode of action" and how it has suddenly transformed into "what you now trust".

But hey...I guess if I was just learning this crap, I may also be all in love with the tomfoolery that doesn't add up.

Sadly, I can connect the dots. As can many others. It has been said by ANON. It has been warned of by ANON.

But of course, you only see what is on TV and think they are super heroes. Like I said, keep thinking what you came here thinking. I'm fine with that. Enjoy the show.

Be careful.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

The "blind loyalty part" wasn't directed towards you.

Just the newfigs who swear there is nothing rotten in Denmark, all the while thinking they have a saviour in ANON.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

well i can assure you im not in any affilation to any gubberment but i can guarantee that im not gonna go to prison for anything because im deff not gonna b hacking anything i will protest in the street but peacefully lol

Smart man!

That's what I like to hear.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
if people believe in something enough or are foolhardy enough to take the risk its there right right lol and its kinda of obvious the fbi and cia have infiltrated with first posts being along the lines of ok so who do we hack first or im not sure whats going on i dont know the plan please somebody tell me maybe we should start a revolution ok thats an obvious one or just somebody stupid but anyways there are some a whole lot deeper in and alot smarter but you have to way the risks on your own scale

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
ahhh lol well thank you and i see what you mean

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by darknull

Well, it seems you may be thinking derper than I originally thought.

I applaud you. As long as you stay wide-eyed and awake, you are fine.

PS- yall posting in an ANON thread.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
im actually getting kinda tired my typin skills go down about 50 points after about thirty five hours no sleep

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Good news! ALL MR MASK THREADS have no rules to spelling, punctuation or the slightest need of proper grammar. Feel free to get all crazy and out of hand.

That's how we like it in here.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
so whats behind the mask five more masks?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta
props to the 4chan guys; this is proof of the victory of humanity over stupid irrelevance, by the sheer domination of stupid irrelevance.

DAMN RIGHT!

Down with the intelligent relevant man!

Fight the powder!

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

so whats behind the mask five more masks?

I've made hundreds...

But only wear one.

MM

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
im guessing you were part of the epic 4chan wars and i wanna make masks for the day of the dead but i dont know how to make paper mache
edit on 14-7-2011 by darknull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Being a big fan of papermache, I can't let you go another day without having good directions on the craft.

Here are some easy to follow recipes.

HERE

There are also tons of basic and advanced tutorials online on how to achieve effects.

MM

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join