It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion and Aliens do not mix...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why are all the religious people 'invading' a universe with their outdated and primitive minds?

The threat is internal - these people need to wake the hell up, they are slowing the natural evolution of human consciousness and development with one word they all worship:

FEAR

Think of ETs as fair beings - and by that I mean fair in spirit and soul. Loving even. And yes there are some 'bad' eggs - everywhere. They see us as a whole - not as Americans, or Africans or Chinese - we are EARTH beings.

WE ARE NOT OWNED , WE DO NOT OWE GOD/S ANYTHING. That is a false perception of what the truth really is... you can all find that out for yourselves when you are ready to evolve forward.

I now want to ask why religion has anything to do with ET/UFO matters? It has NOTHING to do with it - if anything it is a step in the opposite direction of enlightenment of the TRUTH we all seek.

The 'other' place (I call ATS's sister) is rife with all these religious nuts going on and on about aliens being demons, and UFOs are sent from the devil and yada yada yada...these people really make me scared, scared to admit I am equally the same as in birthright and have the exact same 'worth' in life as they have. But do they see it that way? No. "You speak for the devil" "You aint *nominate faith here* - you must be evil!!!! or misdirected or lost or blah blah blah blah blah....

WAKE UP FEAR MONGERS - YOUR RELIGIONS ARE KEEPING YOU ASLEEP and away from your own true potentials. Hate me for it (Christians seem great at that) and understand I am merely a messenger - a vessel of expression of a vast HUGE amount of loving sential beings that want to meet all of us!

EVOLVE without fear, but with LOVE
edit on 12-7-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: spelling never been my strong point :p

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

It is certainly true as you say, Zeitgeist, that the threat is internal because it only exists inside your mind.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

and the point of the post was to tell me im gonna die if i dont believe in love?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

We all face our personal fears and grow and learn from them...(I hope)

Religion does not allow this - it will bind you to your fear.

ETs do not see our man made (and they ALL are) religions as a sign of intelligence - quite the opposite. Why do you think they have not come down and said openly "hi we exist"? They are worried about religious kooks slamming them with the whole NEGATIVE experience of they must be demons from hell kind of thing...

We need to wake up the religious sheep and prepare them for ET existence - they will be shattered due to the brainwashing mind control those religions are...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Juran

We all face our personal fears and grow and learn from them...(I hope)

Religion does not allow this - it will bind you to your fear.

ETs do not see our man made (and they ALL are) religions as a sign of intelligence - quite the opposite. Why do you think they have not come down and said openly "hi we exist"? They are worried about religious kooks slamming them with the whole NEGATIVE experience of they must be demons from hell kind of thing...

We need to wake up the religious sheep and prepare them for ET existence - they will be shattered due to the brainwashing mind control those religions are...

Can i ask, if you are just a sociallist? Or even a communist?
you know, always when someone talks about SOMEONE else's beliefs like that it reminds me my country not-so-long-ago.
On the other hand, as atheist i may agree...but talking about preparing someone for alien existence is ridiculous.
Here's what i think(as a ATHEIST):
Someone, that made physics laws, knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
Aquariums are FAR from themselves.
Safe distance.
So stop preparing us for aliens existence, as it is just not important. It doesn't matter, in general.
edit on 12-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Is that not what has been happening the last 2000 years? Events being merely explained away by an 'evil' religious entity?

Not much has changed apart from technology.....

edit on 12/7/11 by Borag the Horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

I am all the above and none the above at the same time.

I hate boxes - so do ETs!

Think OUTSIDE the box - then we share common ground

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

I am all the above and none the above at the same time.

I hate boxes - so do ETs!

Think OUTSIDE the box - then we share common ground

Hey, hey, read my updated post.

Regards.

btw, religion, as i see it is needed for humanity.
Whole laws are made from it, and that's good. Whats bad - Church.
Definitely.
For me Church, governments, ecologists and banksters are equally BAD. = cash, wars and so on.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Borag the Horse

Interestingly there is a human transgressive computer movement at the moment - think the matrix at its beginning.

This I don't know is for the best - some who need an artificial heart/lung will think different to say Alex Jones seeing it as an outright assault on Gods creations...

Tech is great - but not at the loss of the spirit/soul beings we are. A mix may work, but who knows?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The constraints of beliefs hold us all back.

Most of those "beliefs" are "beliefs I cannot do it" rather than - "I can do it".

Remove politics and law - hold personal responsibility for only yourself (and maybe your kids up to the age of adulthood). Treat others as you want to be treated - and wow what a world we can be!

...and then comes the friendly ET visitors from (it doesn't matter) to have a coffee with...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
In the late 1800,s the people you talk about in your OP labeled Ragtime music the devils music
At the time of the first world war, the children of the people you talk about labeled Dixieland music the music of the devil
In the 30,s and 40,s their grandchildren called swing and big band music the devils music.

In the 50,s their great grandchildren called rock and roll Satan's music
In the 60,s their great great grandchildren called acid rock and blues satanic.

In the 80,s their great great great grandchildren blamed the devil for heavy metal.

Rap? great great great great grandchildren say devil

Is there a picture emerging here?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I agree somewhat, although I think the internet is a movement forward for a universal thinking. Many ideas especially spirituality have been made universal by this form of media alone.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Zeitgeist, I have found texts that correlate the two, well, not religion per se, but the 'real' story behind Jesus (Who's real name was actually, supposedly, Jmmanuel) and it explains that when he went for 40 days and 39 nights he actually climbed into a metallic looking craft, and this is where the higher beings helped Jmmanuel remember his previous life journey's, along with being taught everything else he needed to know.

It also gives complete understanding to how the universe works, Why Tesla was so clued in to the idea...and more.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Great thread! You almost had me going there for a minute, then i realized no one can be that stupid. I almost completely missed the sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Treat others as you want to be treated - and wow what a world we can be!

Oh, please, are you serious?
Men are not machines, and you cannot leave whole burden of ..humanity. What is now is result of what we are.
I dare to say, that even, if money were removed, laws were removed, people would still kill themselves, rape, and then reinvent all what was forgotten.
Ego factor is making "Treat others as you want to be treated" impossible as universal rule.
I mean, i watched Zeitgeist three times, and for first time it was interesting(to some point), at second time it was like i was watching neosociallist wet dream(equally real as dream, unfortunately), third time, i deleted video after intro..
It's absolutely unreal at current situation.
More - it is idea for bored rich white man ONLY, for white, bored, rich man ONLY, notice what's going on outside of USA, UK Europe, and few places on earth and realize this.
Only very simple civiliations could STAY pure. Other ones are already doomed. BUT doomed will domm other ones...

Treat others as you want to be treated

Hmm, sudden thought - you know, that these words sound like main CHRISTIAN rule?
Well...i mean not church rule, just christian rule.

and then comes the friendly ET visitors from (it doesn't matter)

Aquariums, remember.
Nobody will come.

-------------
In wider context - we are not inventing our species, imho. We are relying on core properties only.
Core's done by "nature".
This was done many times, in cycles.
Again and again. From ashes to man, boom and again.
I am concerned that humanity/world evolution circle is REPEATED, as whole.
Change cannot be made in one circle, hard to say which iteration we have now.
I am not able to tell you what variables are added with progressing iterations, though.
It does not matter anyway for beings living in our time/dimension scale.
I hope you got a picture.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

This is because alot of christians believe lucifer was attributed the gift of timbrels and pipes(music), combine this with christian belief that his mission is to deceive us and it becomes credible in christian terms.

Modern music with its satanic lyrics doesnt exactly contradict this line of thought either!

edit on 12-7-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I used to agree with you generally...

Recently, I have befriended a guy that works at the local "quickie mart" and have enjoyed discussing ufo's, and other strange ideas...

Turns out he is a Pentecostal... seems these guys can intellectually fashion the bible to fit almost any "alien" interaction... every time I bring up what I consider to be a bible restriction, he comes back with some bible quote that he INTERPERATES as explaining the alien factor...

I have to admit, he keeps me coming back for more... I will meet up with him in the local tavern and we will talk all night about aliens, and he will tie in bible references without missing a beat...

I actually find it fascinating...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is terribly ironic.

Ufology and belief in ET's is has always been a religion. It has no evidence whatsoever and is built on eye-witness testimony and very creative imaginations.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So you are in "contact" then? Is that how you "know" this?

If so, could you elaborate on who you are in contact with and some of the particulars of that association?

If you aren't in contact then I would assume this is all just "guesserology?"

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Great thread man, i agree, common sense is definitely no place for religion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join