It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Major Time Code Revelation) The Importance of 3 years and 6 months In the Near Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It has been said Jesus' ministry lasted 3 years and 6 months or 42 months or 1260 days!

Answer to: Where do people get the idea that Jesus' public ministry lasted for about 3 1/2 years.

www.thewordteaches.com...

"Jesus’ public ministry lasted for 3-1/2 years. Jesus was crucified on the Passover. If we back up 3-1/2 years that brings us to the Feast of Tabernacles time that Jesus began his public ministry. (There are six months between Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles.)

www.icogsfg.org...

His ministry of course ended on Passover!

The Gospel according to
St. Luke
Jesus Begins His Ministry

14 ¶ And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
15 And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
16 ¶ And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,

because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor;
he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted,
to preach deliverance to the captives,
and recovering of sight to the blind,
to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. I
20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this Scripture fulfilled in your ears.
22 And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph's son?
23 And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Caper'na-um, do also here in thy country.
24 And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.
25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Eli'jah, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;

Do you know what this means!!!????

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Two Witnesses

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, (1260 days) clothed in sackcloth.
4 ¶ These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
OK I will bite please explain.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You already posted this earlier today, I read it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please follow the T&C of the site.

~Namaste
edit on 11-7-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Do you know what this means!!!????

Means you asked the same thing in your last thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
and haven't told us yet.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

What do you want to know? I think you can read between the lines and figure it out as to what I posted above.

Jesus ministry lasted 3 1/2 years. Two witnesses prophecy lasts 3 1/2 years.

Jesus ministry ended on passover. Two witnesses prophecy ends on Passover.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I dont want to read between the lines. I want you to enlighten me as to what the hell your talking about!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

Guys i think harold camping is at it again! or maybe its Ra-El? If only scooby doo and the rest of the gang was on ATS we would have this mystery cleared up in know time
edit on 11-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Please contribute to the previous on going thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

top topics

join