It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terral03 Exposed By His Primary Niburu Source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Terral03 (Terral Croft) burst onto the scene a few months ago and soon attracted quite a large following with his threads about impending doom from Elenin which was really the Brown Dwarf Nibiru. He posted on GLP and other fear-mongering sites and setup a YouTube channel where he put out many videos. He constructed a detailed "timeline" and planned to head to the Ozark Mountains in August to wait out the distasters in September and October. He also stated that there would be a false flag terror event on July 7th predicting that dams along the Missouri River would be blown up causing huge flooding and that if you waited too long you might not even make it to the Ozarks due to the flooding. A few days ago Terral03 posted a video saying he was going offline.

Dr. Byron Glenn, a doctor from Cape Girardeau and avid amateur astronomer, is the source of Terral's hysteria. It appears they connected via some internet chat room where Glenn told Terral Croft about something he had seen in his telescope. Terral then went on his internet rampage - also claiming that Glenn was the Ozark group's leader.

During an interview a few days ago Glenn strongly denies that he has anything to do with Terral's Ozark group.

READ: Cape doctor says he's not leading survivalist group and has been harassed by believers in 'Planet X'

Dr. Byron Glenn of Cape Girardeau says he wants nothing to do with the people he sees as online crackpots trumpeting a "conspiracy wrapped in an enigma."

"I'm not the leader of any group. I can't tell people what to do. I don't want to," Glenn told the Southeast Missourian last week when asked about his connection to Croft's "research group," reportedly made up of people who plan to head for caves in Missouri's Ozarks in the coming weeks.

This will surely prove to Nibirutards that Elenin really is a Brown Dwarf and that of course Glenn had to deny all knowledge of any Ozark survival plan.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
However, Glenn does believe something is coming. In the article he says:

While he may not ally himself with the "research group," the Cape Girardeau doctor does believe there's something very bad in the wind.

"I'm watching. I have a watchful eye," Glenn said, asserting that something serious is causing a rash of volcanoes and massive earthquakes, like the 9.0 quake that struck Japan in March. He claims to know something, the same thing NASA knows, the president knows, the Defense Department knows. But Glenn says there's no use in talking about it -- and the leaders in the know can't talk about it either.

I'm sure this will just add fuel to the fire.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
sorry im kind of missing the point of this post..........

Is it to make fun of nibiru people and push the brown dwarf theory?

Or is it to make fun of someone on another site?

Im not sure you should be putting peoples names out there in conjuction with other sites, im pretty sure thats a T and C violation........

How bout some clarification ?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wait, so why are you calling them Nibirutards, when the Dr. himself says something bad is coming?
Isn't that contradicting evidence?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Terral means well. He is not an expert on science things.

I will step into his shoes for this. If you think the current Elenin/Nibiru thing is a complete hoax, you can blame me.

Blame me. Run my bio.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It is a good thing to expose someone for claiming things that are not true, in which I mean the Doctor not being some group leader, and that Terral obtained information as a means in which to rally a cry, then basing it with partial untruths.

As for the bombing of the levees, I did read that there were some purposeful breaches which were questionable, and as far as I am concerned any future breaches may have been diverted based on people finding out about them.

I seriously think that tptb often see that others know what they are going to do and they have no alternative but to divert their attentions away for a while. This is a good thing.

As for living in caves which were created by underground water sources, I find this to be the worst place to be! I know that some are above 2000 ft now, but the last place anyone needs to be is trapped in a cave!

What ever is coming can be avoided with less minimal risk than to have further problems develop. If indeed we had debris raining down on us shelter would be wise but a tomb is not! There are better ways!

I do hope Terral finds his community; it sounds like he is affirming himself as a "leader" and the last thing people need is a bunch of "Chiefs" running around acting like they know all about it. No one can say until that moment comes and when it does come we will all lift each other by offering our hand out without directing others what to do. We will simply know what to do when that time comes.

edit to add: I also believe that the last place anyone wants to be is within the zone of the New Madrid Fault! With all the fracking that has been taking place, and all the flooding, it will be a disaster of its own magnitude!
edit on 7/10/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
sorry im kind of missing the point of this post..........

Is it to make fun of nibiru people and push the brown dwarf theory?

Or is it to make fun of someone on another site?

Im not sure you should be putting peoples names out there in conjuction with other sites, im pretty sure thats a T and C violation........

How bout some clarification ?

How about you make your own conclusions?

Elenin is not a Brown Dwarf, it can't be, it's been debunked to death. From its lack of gravitational effect on other planets to the fact that it's not visible when a Brown Dwarf 5 times the size of Jupiter would reflect light and be extremely bright in the night sky. So Terral is a fear-mongerer and this Doctor is a nutcase and one contradicts the other. Doesn't matter how you combinethe two, the result is still the same, horsesh!t.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Wait, so why are you calling them Nibirutards, when the Dr. himself says something bad is coming?

Yep, exactly. The are both Nibirutards.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Logman

I will step into his shoes for this. If you think the current Elenin/Nibiru thing is a complete hoax, you can blame me.

Blame me. Run my bio.

I am not going to blame you but I will raise my hand to the hoax!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Logman

Blame me. Run my bio.

I am not going to blame you but I will raise my hand to the hoax!

Amen, I don't trust anybody associated with Terral. Have any of you heard of the Huckleberry Ridge cult ? It's what Terral is running.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

I like to call them 'Ninny Trolls.

It seems more polite somehow.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by Logman

I like to call them 'Ninny Trolls.

It seems more polite somehow.

Agreed.... But as rude as Nibirutards sounds...has a funnier ring then Ninny Trolls.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ya know, I have been doing some research into Sanskrit, and the origin of Nibiru. In all but one of its uses in all Sanskrit documents available, only one refers to Nibiru as a celestial body. It does not refer to it as a planet, but rather as a star. However, I will say again that this is only one meaning out of dozens of others.

I assume that everyone who believes in Nibiru also believes Zecharia Sitchin knew what he was talking about, when in fact many more esteemed scientists say that he didn't know, and I have personally seen references and translations he has made that are only half-truths to fit his theory. So if his translations are the origins of this story, then I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but his stuff isn't correct, especially in the aspect I am describing.

Addressing the op, I remember reading some of the referenced threads, and another thread where the op said he would be going off the grid in 2009, along with his family and others. So I wonder if they have spent two years out in the wilderness for nothing, since it is 2011 and the storm that was supposed to hit has yet to do so.

I suppose one could argue that its brewing, but when has there not been strife and turmoil all over the World? I can't even keep track of the countless times massive amounts of people thought the World was going to end. Was anybody here around for the Black Death that ravaged Europe in the 14th century? No? Well they had a much more solid reason to believe the World was coming to an end, yet it didn't.

Sorry to go off topic in your thread, but if the believers in Nibiru can preach, I would like to be here to refute their claims whenever I can.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why doesn't someone just go on up and find terral3.

pay him a visit, say hello?

you know, find out exactly what is going on?

Cults can be fun...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What about this guy then? What do you call him?

www.youtube.com...
He seems to think he has found it aswell just chillin with the sun...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Holy sh*t, even this Dr. Glenn guy is a "I have information but won't speak about it" type fool??????

Again, for Gods sake, shoot me NOW....

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Terral is vicious about destroying people's lives when it suits his purpose. Dr. Glenn is a legitimate MD, and communicated with Terral under the understanding that his identity would remain secret. Terral broke that trust and made the Doctor's identity public in order to provide an aura of legitimacy to his cult. Dr. Glenn stands to lose credibility as a man of medicine as a result of this disclosure. It would be within his rights to sue Terral for defamation, slander and libel, but it is quite clear that Terral does not consider himself bound by the law... or human decency.

Another victim of Terral's spite was our old friend "AstrolPatriot." When AstrolPatriot broke with the party line, Terral revealed his identity and produced evidence that he was identified as a child molester. You can see why Dr. Glenn is horrified to be identified with this lot. In any event, AstrolPatriot has now begun to denounce Terral's cult on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

As you can see, many people are getting alarmed by the activities of the Huckleberry Ridge Cult. When you use a search engine to track it down, the word "bloodbath" frequently appears. GLP seems to be trying desperately to separate themselves from Terral and his doomed minions.
edit on 4-8-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join