It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS. Long time reader, from PA, USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS readers. I have been enjoying this site for a long time but never took the time to actually introduce myself. I guess I prefer to sit on the sidelines. I am 37 years old and have been interested in alternative topics my whole life. From the time I was a young boy I always felt like there was more to this world than meets the eye. My mother, who is from central america, would tell me stories about seeing people after they had passed and other strange experiences she's had. I myself have strange memories from my youth which I used to attribute to alien abduction. As i get older I'm not so sure but regardless, I believe there is much to learn in this world.

Anyway, thanks for all the great postings. I look forward to hopefully becoming an active contributor moving forward.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Welcome from the Lehigh Valley.
Enjoy your stay. This site is one of the most interesting I've found over the years because of the posters.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome. I was actually in your neck of the woods yesterday. We did a white water rafting trip in Jim Thorpe. It's beautiful there

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome from Texas
Lots of topics to get into lots of things to take with a grain of salt
Again Welcome to ATS ..see you on the boards .

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks granpabobby. Trust me, I've been lurking here for long enough to know there is a lot of passionate, informative people and a lot of people who like to tell stories. Regardless, think it's a great site with a lot of great information.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My friend lives in Jim Thorpe, fish the Lehigh river often over the years, just more in the Lehigh Valley area lately. The rafting is always fun along with Skirmish.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Mugger, just noticed your avatar. My buddy is a huge Social Distortion fan and we're going to see them with the Foo Fighters in November. They're doing a show in Philly. Take care, and thanks again for the welcome

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperbam

Hi hyperbam, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hello hyperbam - You're right "up the road" from me! Which is what initially drew me to ya. Then I read your post and I feel I made the right decision, as I was a long time lurker who finally joined recently and also had alien abduction type experiences as a younger girl. Never really admitted that on here until now. I look forward to your upcoming posts and ideas. harlot

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

Hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Hi Harlot. Thanks for the note. I see you're in Delaware. That is not far from me at all. One of these day's I'll type up my experience. It was so long ago that the memories are fuzzy. I had one when I was young, maybe 8 and another in college which i recall a little bit more but it is also fuzzy. Anway, thanks again and I hope to hear more from you.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Are you Bam margera? he's from west chester too, and your name has bam in it..?

new topics

top topics

join