It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] i found the dot!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHeggy
I cliked the MyATS tab after someone mentioned that's how they found theirs..... I wish I'd taken a screenshot to maybe study where it was placed.

Someone take one?

So you never seen it on the white page? It just apeared when you went to Myats?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is a chance it may appear every 30 mins, ever hour, or only at 12:30pm EST, everyone be ready in about 10 mins, it may pop up again.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Heggy, scroll up, i put in the graphic of the dot, i saved it.. only smart thing i did... i should have did a screne shot *shrugs* oh well

link   
you mean I found the red dot its in ats cha right now go take a look I beat you to it.

link   
Alright:

the red dot conceals and confuses
when you find it, you are close
but not right

What links was it covering, or even partially covering? Whatever it was covering needs to be changed to actually find it.... "close, but not right".

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hey dark flame i know what u mean mine just came up at 05:45 pm GMT when i was changeing my avatar to the reddot... i have the page still up, it totally freezes the page with this big mofo red dot in the center

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There is a place called "Red Dot" at

140 West 22nd Street 6th Floor
New York, NY 10011

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
SirKillAlot PLEASE take a screenshot.....

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
well, SE7EN, you should have posted a thread on it, no one knows if you find something, so much for sharing...

i still think im special

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You also have to think about HOW the image was placed on there. Only way I can see is by using a layer.... But what triggered it?

Might there be something in the HTML/PHP code?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
2 more mins till 1pm EST, watch for it to appear on MyATS... just in case

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
well, what we need to know is if everyone saw it, i mean, obviously something triggered it, and no, i take it back, i didn't find it, EVERYONE who saw it found it. someone must have sent it to all the members on ATS that loaded a page at exactly 12:30... are you guys getting me? so this isn't an actual page that the dot belongs to, or person who found it. we all saw it, okay? no one takes clame to "finding it"

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Next time someone sees it VIEW THE SOURCE..... Don't do a "Save Page As" it won't work I tried it with the MyATS one last time and I lost it.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think someone may be h-wording the site. I dont like to say the h-word, its taken very serious but it seems more like a joke than a clue.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I had a read dot when I clicked on this link at about the same time as Darkflame, sorry I didn't look at the clock or take a screen shot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I looked at that thread because it is about "the third eye" and third eye came up when I googled red dot.

So it seems that the dot appeared to many???? Maybe the one who found it triggered it for all, but what does that do for us??

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ah... its flooding in NC... I think I need to get off now... good luck with the search...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
humm.... 1:02.. nothing.. okay then im stumpted again

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I saw mine at 5:45 GMT time i have the page still up

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Please view the source and paste it here please.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
I think someone may be h-wording the site. I dont like to say the h-word, its taken very serious but it seems more like a joke than a clue.

Its funny you say that, For people that were not here around the first week of april, it was very crazy. The ring page was hacked, the numerous 5's banned, then alowed to come back but diffrent. I stll say its all part of the game. It makes for a good story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join