It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange humanoid creature found in the woods of multiple locations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I originally posted the picture as a joke, calling it "Bob the humanoids long lost brother". But I did some more digging, and this 'thing' seems to have multiple pieces of evidence supporting that it isn't a hoax.

Here is a picture from a deer cam in Berwick, Louisiana (United States).

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Sure anyone can doctor a photo, but what appears to be the same creature has also been caught on video in a completely different location, and a different year. Here is the video recorded in Spain.

First glance, photo shop job. Then I just started searching the net for unusual photos caught by a deer cam. Within seconds I find the same image, plastered all over the internet. This is a big deal on the internet right now. Some paranormal researchers are actually reporting it to be unexplained while others are realizing it’s not what it appears to be.

This deer cam capture has been “debunked” by the many people that are not ready to jump to conclusions concerning creatures and paranormal phenomenon. Creepy image indeed. And I’m not too ashamed to say that the woods do freak me out.

"Debunk" and speculate away.

Blog Report
edit on 9-7-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Its the boogity man!!!

BOO!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I've seen the video of the fallen angel on TV. It was a viral video. The Pic has also been posted numerous times as well and I believe was proven a hoax.

Fallen Angel info
myparanormallife.blogspot.com...

Creature Pic
ghosthauntsofoklahoma.blogspot.com...
edit on 9-7-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Oh my God, looks really realistic!?
When its a fake, then its a very very good. THe thing is scaring me.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
HAHA That picture genuinely made me jump!

S&F for skeering the crap out of me.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

So these cheap hoax photos are somehow evidence that this thing ISN'T a hoax? Edited deer cam photos are a staple of internet hoaxes like this because they make for such creepy eerie photos (eye shine is creepy no matter what creature you put it on).

No need to debunk this. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and until that evidence is presented disbelief is the default position.

Here's an early deer cam hoax I remember finding years ago, so I'll see your humanoids and raise you a Kangaroo Demon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d88412c04e35.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-7-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Both have been discussed here before. The video was made for the Diesel clothing company's 'Fallen Angel' campaign (see here).

The photo was for a video game, Resistance 3 (here).
edit on 9-7-2011 by CLPrime because: syntax

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

BOB!!?!?! is that you?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

So these cheap hoax photos are somehow evidence that this thing ISN'T a hoax? Edited deer cam photos are a staple of internet hoaxes like this because they make for such creepy eerie photos (eye shine is creepy no matter what creature you put it on).

No need to debunk this. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and until that evidence is presented disbelief is the default position.

Here's an early deer cam hoax I remember finding years ago, so I'll see your humanoids and raise you a Kangaroo Demon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d88412c04e35.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-7-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

Funniest post I've seen from you

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The only person(s) with negative comments are talking about the photo and completely disregarding the video
Gollum clearly exists.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Both these things have been covered multiple times on ats.

The video is part of a viral ad campaign for Diesel and the pic although still uncertain seems to be part of a campaign for a game called resistance 3

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

DerbyCityLights and I must be invisible, are we?
Because we sourced both... and both were viral marketing from a couple years ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 9-7-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

reply to post by davespanners

Exactly, more information on the image.
Linky to HOAX image info here....

edit on 9-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: clarification

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Yes, yes you are invisible

Sorry for repeating what you already posted. I must have had one of my daily brain spasms and missed it

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The making of the 'fallen angel' video has been terminated apparently, but that would have been interesting to see.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Both have been discussed here before. The video was made for the Diesel clothing company's 'Fallen Angel' campaign (see here).

The photo was for a video game, Resistance 3 (here).
edit on 9-7-2011 by CLPrime because: syntax

Exactly....the author of this thread is presenting these photos as a hoax.....your above explanation is correct!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

That's alright... it's better for the sources of the picture and video to be posted more than once, since one or two such posts seem to be easily missed.

Also, RightInTwo: the video is 5 years old. Diesel's 'Fallen Angel' campaign was from 2006 (source).
edit on 9-7-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Don't all of you know what a Hairless Bigfoot looks like?

I remember when I first saw that video it creeped me out too. Although this is the first time I really heard anything about it being a hoax or apart of a viral marketing campaign. If it didn't come out that this was a viral marketing campaign, then this is one of those things where you'd really have to get the raw images to make sure they haven't been tampered with, and me personally I'd have no issues giving up the images to the proper authorities to be examined. But even then you will still have people that will deny it.

When you capture stuff like this, assuming it's real, it's one of those things where you don't go tampering with stuff so you don't get accused of being a hoaxer.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Timing because: grammar

new topics

top topics

join