It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's World Order?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Who is 'They?'

They is us and we are them. Who are those conspiring against you? We are, including yourself.

It is we who ask for whatever we get. Basically the more we want something the more it costs. If we are willing to buy something then someone is willing to sell it. If it is said that there is money to be made on something then it is we who offer the money which in turn encourages it's execution. Those who are in the business of making money do whatever needs to be done in order to make more money, it is their job. If there is more money to be had on cars that break more often then that is what will be sold. If you do not want something to be done, then do not offer money for it.

There is a system in place and has been for a great many years. A system where everything is done in the pursuit of money (perceived as happiness.) This system is our emperor, he rules our every decision. Do you want to go to the bar tonight? Do you have the money to go to the bar tonight? Do you want to take a vacation? Do you have the money for a vacation? Do you want to go to work today? Can you afford not to? Do you want a girl/boyfriend? Can you afford a girl/boyfriend?

We lie to ourselves, we oppress ourselves, we cheat ourselves. It would be nice to have a light bulb that never burns out, and it is possible, but there is no money to be made on light's that don't burn out. If we want light's that don't burn out why do we offer more money for lights that do burn out? We say we want a forever lasting light, but in action we ask for lights with a short lifespan because we offer more money for those.

The monetary system that we support with our ideology and our works dictates that a light bulb that burns out will make more money than a light bulb that does not. If we support that system then we support the ideology that one should produce short lived light bulbs instead of forever lasting light bulbs. The monetary system dictates that one can make money off of cheating people, even off of killing people. If you support this monetary system then you are cheating yourself and others. America, Germany, Russia, India, China, Japan, Italy, Guatemala, Nigeria, Mexico. All of these nations, indeed all nations, base their societies on the monetary system. If you support any nation then you support the monetary system.

Are you a soldier in the US Army or the Russian Army? Do you pay your taxes? You support the monetary system and thus you support the raping of the populace in the pursuit of money. Do you work for the pursuit of money? You support the monetary system and thus you support the ravaging of humanity in the pursuit of riches.

Even if you own your own small antique shop you support the monetary system. If you sell items then others might be tempted to purchase those items. In order to purchase those items they need to obtain money. In order to obtain money they'll need to perform certain actions. That action might be something such as making an inferior short lived light bulb, joining the army, selling their life to a corporation, genetically modifying food, etc... By selling items you encourage others to support the monetary system and thus you encourage others to support your own and their own suffering.

Do you sell your time? You support the monetary system.

We as a whole race refuse to let people live unless they obtain money. Without money you cannot have a house, nor can you have food. In this country it is actually a crime to shoot a deer in the wild without paying taxes on that deer. Simply being a part of the collective voice that says you are a worthless bum if you are jobless you support the system that beats you down. You encourage people to pursue money by threatening them with death if they do not and they'll do anything to get the money they need to survive, even screw you over.

You asked for it because if they didn't do it you'd take everything away from them. You pay your taxes right? So you pay the salary of the cops that will take away someone's possessions for not paying their rent or perhaps not paying their taxes. You offer money for people to punish people for not supporting the monetary system. You pay people to beat people up if they do not pursue money by ANY means necessary even if that pursuit means harming you directly or indirectly, YOU paid for it.

Everything that is and has been done to harm humans, such as genetically modifying crops, has been done in the pursuit of money. You support the ideal that money is needed and that money is necessary. You encourage people to pursue money and in so doing you encourage people to modify your food, to strip you of decent lighting, to strip you of the things that don't break, to strike fear into your heart for the need of money making protection. You encourage people to do whatever it takes to make money and many times whatever it takes is not very healthy.

"Follow the money." If someone wants to create a New World Order then it is because there is money to be made off of a New World Order. If you do not want a New World Order then you need to make it so those people no longer want to pursue money, because that's how they're gonna pursue it. You make them want money and the NWO is how they are gonna get it.

If you are looking for someone to blame then to the mirror I suggest you go. It is not their fault, nor is it my fault or your fault. It is OUR fault.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Very true. Unfortunately its HARD to live without supporting money. Money is needed in this day and age if you(people) want materialistic things, clothes, food, water. We have been made depended on money and that's the problem. There's no easy solution on how to not depend on money. Sure you can grow your own food, but you have to get the seeds some how, the soil, the water, land.

Sorry If I may missed the main point, but I don't think I did.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
elites
individuals

whether the conspiracies that they are related or not is true I don't care

it's individuals, that should be enough to be against it

we're losing though

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Authenticated

In WWII people were willing to sacrifice, even put their lives on the line to support what they believed in. I hear people sometimes agree that the monetary system needs to be done away with, but not one of them would be willing to sacrifice in order to support that belief.

It's really not hard. All of those things that people would 'normally' sell would instead be shared free of charge. People need only help each other instead of compete with each other.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think your avatar says it quite well. People have lost the will to live. They'll die to defend their monetary system, their world of endless suffering, they won't lift a finger to put an end to their own suffering. I suppose that's appropriate given that their suffering is caused by the very system they'll die to defend.

Often a baby refuses to give up his blankie, that child is afraid because he does not know what the world is like without it, what if it's worse? We've lived with the monetary system for so long we don't know anything else. What if we make things worse should we try to change it? That oh so natural fear of the unknown.

It's not anything to fear though. Simply take your thumb out of your mouth, drop the blankie and walk away.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

It's simple and easy to say that, but its not in everyone's nature to share freely. Some people want more, and wouldn't want to be on the same equal footing as others, or work as hard as others so they take and take. I agree though, I wish it could be like that and I dislike the monetary system, but in order for it to work out everyone has to be on the same page. That's a lot of people that need to be on the same page. I don't think there is one subject or belief that everyone can agree on, in the whole world. Some still believe the earth is flat just for example.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Authenticated

One does not have to agree that the world is round or flat in order to share with each other. I do not believe that greed is part of human nature, but I think that fear is and I feel that fear leads to greed. Fear of death and suffering leads to the desire of that which can keep you from death and suffering, which today is money.

Today people can be greedy, as long as you've got the cash you can buy as much as you want. Even if the sales person doesn't like that you have so much he'll still sell it to you because he wants/needs the money. In a world without money, but sharing instead, you'll need to regulate yourself because if you work someone to death by taking more and more then eventually they won't be there to produce more for you. If you keep taking far more than you need then eventually there won't be any more to take and you'll die too.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
elites
individuals

whether the conspiracies that they are related or not is true I don't care

it's individuals, that should be enough to be against it

we're losing though

We will lose with that attitude.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
More aptly. the question should be: 'what's new world order.'

And the 'what' is something that seeks to entrain you into a robitic, clockwork, existence measured by the sole metric of money.

The human race was endowed with autopoetic divine intelligence and creative imaginal powers for a specific task!

www.metahistory.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think your avatar says it quite well. People have lost the will to live. They'll die to defend their monetary system, their world of endless suffering, they won't lift a finger to put an end to their own suffering. I suppose that's appropriate given that their suffering is caused by the very system they'll die to defend.

Often a baby refuses to give up his blankie, that child is afraid because he does not know what the world is like without it, what if it's worse? We've lived with the monetary system for so long we don't know anything else. What if we make things worse should we try to change it? That oh so natural fear of the unknown.

It's not anything to fear though. Simply take your thumb out of your mouth, drop the blankie and walk away.

When people arent treated equally or fairly throughout history there have been uprisings and revolutions. The lower working class trying to take down corrupt kings or dictators and their people. If people are treated very poorly that could sow the seeds of revolution. With the New World Order or A New World Order they would have to be unified over a same cause and with so many different perspectives that so many across the world could have, who knows maybe pack up and they will move on to something else. It wouldve been nice if they showed themselves and explained what there plans are for the rest of us or what they do in their secret meetings, I think everyone wants to see Area 51 news someday.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am a soldier in a war, just like any other soldier I fight and sacrifice for what I believe in. I do not take up arms, my weapon is knowledge and it does so hurt many with whom it comes in contact. The truth does hurt, not everybody enjoys being told they are to blame for their own suffering.

A little over four years ago I allowed myself to realize that I was working for my own pain. I quit my job, simply stopped selling and helping others to sell. I stopped paying my bills and my taxes, I knew I'd never have any money again and that everything would soon be taken from me anyway. I had enough money that I was able to live in my apartment for probably 3 or so months before I was evicted, I left almost all of my belongings behind, what would I do with them anyway? I kept one duffel bag full of clothing and toiletries, also I still had my truck which had not yet been repossessed.

I slept at my girlfriend's house for a month or two after which she left on a road trip, without me of course, after all I had no money to support myself on said trip. I then slept one night at a highway rest stop, the next day I moved in with my mother.

I'm not sure how long I lived there, but she eventually became fed up with my refusal to get a job and pay rent. Rather than ask me to leave she simply stopped paying the rent so we would get evicted. In protest to the act of eviction I did not leave. The police arrived and I simply refused to comply with orders, which seemed to confuse them quite a bit. I did not resist at any point, they threatened to taser me, but I guess I called their bluff. Eventually they cuffed me and hauled me away to jail where I stayed for two days I believe.

This is where the couch surfing phase arrived. I went from friends house to friends house sleeping on sofas, generally 1-3 days was the time allotted at each place, one gentleman allowed me a weeks stay. I slept one night on top of a folded cardboard box near a highway. I then found one old friend with whom I lived with for about 1 year. He lost his job and was eventually evicted.

Now I am living with my mother again. She offered, I almost didn't take her up on the offer as a friend had given me a camping tent that I came very close to utilizing instead. I don't know how long this chapter will last, she is becoming increasingly agitated with my refusal to support the American dream (nightmare.) She has threatened to kick me out on a few occasions to which I reply "You don't have to kick me out, you can simply ask me to leave." My brother lives here too, though he works. He doesn't seem to mind my presence so much and I think that balances out my mothers ire a bit, though I'm quite certain he's not terribly happy with my choice to be a bum. I also think that my mother learned from our last encounter. She was probably expecting that after the eviction I would eventually succumb to the fear of death and get a job. She knows now that did not happen and will not happen as I am willing to die for my cause, just like any good soldier.

Everyday of the last four or so years has been a battle. A battle against those that would see me not as someone fighting for their freedom, but as a bum and a drain on society. I have been punched in the face and have been threatened with violence on other occasions. I am one man living in a world where billions of people see me as their enemy when in fact it is they who are their enemy. I usually don't have clean clothes, I have long hippy hair and a beard. I don't think it's all that out of the ordinary, but people do stare. It's hard to meet new people, generally everyone asks about your job right off the bat and my response doesn't generally garner me any accolades.

As a side note I haven't actually been sitting around doing nothing. For one I like to contemplate the universe and I think I have come up with some very useful ideas. I also try to let people in on the idea that money is the root of all evil. In addition to that I have taught myself the Python programming language and am currently programming a video game in my 'spare' time, it'll be made available for free of course.

Anyway as stated in my original post on this thread, the monetary system is the problem. Support said system and you support the suffering of you and all others connected to it. There was a time when I was part of the problem, that is no longer the case. The only way to fight the true enemy is to simply walk away from it. That enemy gets it's power from those that believe in it. For each and every INDIVIDUAL that simply walks away the enemy looses power. Each individual has the power to deal a significant blow to the bad guy.

Any war that is fought against an enemy incurs sacrifice and there has, in the past, always been those willing to make that sacrifice. This, the most important of wars IMHO, does not have those willing to make that sacrifice, save for myself and my girlfriend.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure:As the God of my OWN local bit of existence ... I accept responsibilty for everything anywhere at any time and I apologize to myself and I wish I could do a better job next time .. but hey If Im god.. then who is judging who and why as that clearly would be a sign of madness if there is but only me.

OL is very lazy ... there is no shame in that if its just me sitting around in my own Me'ness.

P.S. I made everything so I could argue with it inceasently about how I could of done a better job etc. and I set this all up as epic fail so that I would always be right since the me that made all this was befor all of this and that old OL is dead and gone.

I do not know the way to defeat others ... but only the way to defeat myself.

"Uncertainty within Infinity" I myself know what me did last creation!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Its the Rothchilds world disorder were they create wars and fund both sides, make laws to oppress the people and put themselfs on top a world order were they give you disease's and sell you the cures.

if people dont wake up, our children/grandchildren will be slaves.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Trust me I see "The Farm" but I have one issue with your freedom. You couch surfing and living off others only adds to their suffering and furthers their enslavement. Survive on your own by your own and I would respect that. You profit by having a roof over your head and food in your belly on the backs of others and them tell them they are to blame for their condition.

I used to see people like you at Dead shows and at rainbow family gatherings. Always talking about how wrong the system is but always there with your hand out expecting me to give you what I have.

I will play your game, ok we all quit going to work we all break out of our slavery and turn our back on money. Who's couch we gonna sleep on? Who's going the pay light bill so you can run your computer and program your game? So what is the plan when we are all sleeping under the underpass and we get hungry? I agree money IS the root of all evil and we are all slaves. I however dismiss your notion of freedom. Tell your self whatever makes you feel better. Until you can support yourself or offer a realistic alternative it's all just slick con talk.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
When I was younger I stayed with my sister and her husband who were counter culture. Except for paying taxes on the land, they lived entirely outside the system. They built their houses dug their own well, set up their own clinic where their babies were born. What little they needed from the outside world they bartered for. I respect what they were doing because they were providing for themselves. Look into the counter culture movement of the 60s I dont think most people want to go there. Chopping wood and growing your own food is hard but it is totally worth it. I leave to conduct my own social experiment in the spring

I hope you dont feel I am attacking you. I am not I am just saying your logic is flawed and serves only one person.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

I am sorry you refuse to see the truth, but most prefer to put the blinders on when faced with their own reflection. I have never once begged for anything, any one of the people I lived with knew full well they were welcome to ask me to leave at any time without any type of resentment from myself. I in no way support the monetary system, those people I lived with would have supported the monetary system with or without my presence. Their rent would have been the same amount with or without my presence. The only difference is that with my presence they were able to hear what I had to say, without my presence they would continue to walk the Earth in absolute ignorance.

You only want to believe that a world without money constitutes people living in the wild as if it were the 1800s. The truth is that if we get rid of money all of the manufacturing plants still exist, all of human knowledge of electronics and such still exists.

It need not be the pursuit of money that drives us, instead our driving force would be the pursuit of dopamine, which is the chemical the brain releases when we experience pleasure. When we do something we enjoy we receive a shot of dopamine and everyone likes something. The main idea is sharing rather than selling. If you like to farm then you should farm and then share what you produce. If you like to program then you should program and share what you produce. If you like to build houses then you should build houses and share what you produce.

Why share you might ask? Because you like more than just one thing. You might receive enjoyment out of programming computers, but you also receive enjoyment out of eating food so it is in your best interests to share with the farmer who in turn will share with you. The farmer might enjoy farming, but also enjoys watching movies on the internet so it is in his best interests to share with the computer programmer to make sure he can continue watching movies on the internet. You might like to build/fix mechanical items, but you also enjoy a good sit-com so it is best for the mechanic to share with the actress. The actress likes acting, but also likes knitting so she should share with someone who likes to make yarn. Moreover the mechanic should also share with the person that likes to make yarn because that helps keep his actress happy and making comedy shows. Don't forget the farmer should also share with the mechanic because the mechanic might be able to fix his farming tools or even produce better farming equipment. Good idea for the mechanic to share with the farmer because he needs food, and so does his actress. The mechanic should also share with the computer programmer because that makes the farmer happy, plus the programmer can probably produce applications that help the mechanic produce better goods.

You see we share with each other because that is how we obtain the things that make us happy. You will never receive a shot of dopamine sitting around doing nothing so no one will choose to sit around doing nothing.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Really my logic is flawed? So you're saying that money is not the reason some people are murdered? You are saying that money is not the reason some people are kidnapped? You're saying money is not the reason wars are fought? You're saying money is not the reason the majority of marriages break up? You're saying money is not the reason the rich rule the poor with an iron fist? Sounds like you're logic is a bit skewed, or perhaps you are posting here for someone else's greedy agenda?

I have actually designed a house that I'm hoping to build with my own two hands some day. The problem is that I have no money at all so where would I get the wood? Chopping down the government's trees would only land me in jail. Where would I get the land? Even pitching a tent on the side of the street elicits action from cops on YOUR payroll. In the house I currently live my girlfriend and I are growing a garden which provides a good source of food for all of us, that's right we share it with everyone.

The truth is that for each person that stops supporting the monetary system, each person that stops selling their life to the rich, stops helping the rich oppress us all then power is lost amongst those that wield it against us. Do the rich go out and put fluoride in the water themselves? No they hire you to do it. How do they hire you to do it? Because they are rich. How are they rich? Because YOU have worked for them elsewhere helping them make large profits that they then used to hire you to do other things such as put fluoride in the water supply. Stop working for them and they will make less money that they can use against you.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think you missed the part where I said I agreed with you, money is evil and perpetuates slavery. Your idea while noble does not work on a global scale because some people will feel they are not getting what they are putting out and others will think someone is taking advantage of them and many will be. I believe in the cause, I myself live a very minimal life and have given up a great deal to free myself. I dont think the people are willing to step into the unknown. I would love to see your society work. You may have to start off on a smaller scale and spread out. To force those who disagree to take part would put us on the same level as the PTB. This needs more forethought to make it work. I have faith in the human mind and spirit, there must be a better way than what we have now. If we put our minds to it I am sure we can find a solution.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
As far as a house once you have someplace to build you can use scrap and throw offs. I have seen houses built with minimal purchased items. It takes more work but so does anything worth having. There is a sense of pride and accomplishment that comes with being self reliant. So there's your Dopamine. I myself like Serotonin.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I certainly agree that there needs to be no force used in implementing a moneyless sharing society. There are an awful lot of people out there that are fed up with their jobs, sick and tired of being treated as if they cannot run their own lives, sick and tired of being treated like dogs told when to eat, when to piss, when to sleep. I think, as you mentioned, the movement needs to grow of it's own volition. When people quit and walk away from the system others who are fed up will see this example and follow suit. It won't be long until the need for 'couch surfing' will have vanished. There will be enough of us to group together and help each other survive via sharing. For the most part not much is really all that necessary. For instance there are already plenty of houses around, many of them sitting empty. We simply walk into those houses and live there. We help each other grow food. We help each other by manning the power generation facilities near by and by manning the cereal mills and whatnot.

The major idea is that no one is forced to man the power generation facilities, no one is forced to grow food or help out with manufactured goods in factories. If you want to help out by manning a power generation facility then by all means please do, but do it on your own time, be there when you want to and leave when you want to and while you are there do whatever needs done however you see fit without a supervisor or the threat of being fired. Sure it's possible that some days we go without electricity, but would you rather be a slave with 24/7 electricity or free with electricity 90% of the time?

I apologize if I seemed a bit harsh, I'm used to people attacking me and my ideas so sometimes I'm quick to pull the trigger.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join