It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History books 100 years into the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
We all know history is twisted and warped by the victorious writers.
The bias that gets taught to our kids in history lessons is probably huge.
We will never know for sure what exactly happened in historic events.

100 years in the future, kids will be learning about the current and recent turmoil in the middle east. About the revolutions spreading across the globe.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if in 100 years we have a fully implemented one world government. It wouldn't even surprise me if this planet is destroyed of all life and the Rockefellers are on the moon.

BUT.

Say things carry on 'as normal' and there are children in a hundred years learning about our current events as history.. What do you think they will get taught?

How will the Iraq war or the war in Afghanistan be portrayed for instance?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They will say that Obama saved the world from the horrible Republicans that were dragging the world into an abysmal hell.

Its all Bush's fault and the wars in the Middle East were Vietnam 2.0

Oh, and the War in Libya (and Syria, and Iran, and the rest of the Middle East), were completely impossible to avoid and probably Bush's fault. But Obama saved the day.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
About the wars... I would have to go with Gerald Celente's take on it...

The first great war of the 21st century

I would hope we can overcome the obviousness of TPTB wanting a 1 world govt... That itself will probably be a world war

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm going to find a copy of 'Obama's Memoirs' when it comes out, put a pair of my soiled underwear between the pages and bury it in a time capsule.

Future generations will look at it and get the message.

After all, a picture is truly worth a 1,000 words.

edit on 8-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I doubt the middle east would be even mentioned in history books in the future.

NWO will proceed and create a one supreme race. There will be depopulation. Those who are not killed will be turned into slaves under complete mind control.

They will make up their own history in all their own glory.

Look at all the history before the days of Jesus Christ ended up. GONE.

The people behind the NWO has been manipulating and controlling everything what we know today.

Unless someone or something can stop the NWO

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They will say that Americans of the Mid-Late 20th Century lived during one of the most bountiful and free eras in all of human history. It will go on to say that they then gave all that up due to unfounded fear. 9-11 will be compared to the fires in Rome during the reigns of Nero and Diocletian, the burning of the reichstag in the early 30s, and other similar incidents where a populace was coerced by fear into giving up their rights.

Or they will "learn" how the people of the world lived in horrific nation states in anarchy, before the global government came to be and came to care for them. The unruly Americans of the 20th century were miserable due to their demand for individualism, not understanding the greatness of the hive mind and being showered in the love of the Great Masters. The 20th/early 21st century barbarians would not have understood the honor of sacrificing their first born children's blood to the hungers of the lizard kings and queens.....

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
books would say that the arab spring brought in ww3

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZarbeMomin
books would say that the arab spring brought in ww3

Maybe, except that books themselves, will only be known as history. Might be able to find some images of books, by searching online.

With the digital age that we are now in, I think that it will become much harder to hide the lies of the past, than it was during the previous century.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The digital age provides gazillions of bytes of information. 99.9999999% is lies. Good luck to the future historians filtering all that noise. Nope. They will find what bs that fits their agenda. The digital age makes lying and propaganda a certainty rather than something less likely.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
ACADEMIC BOOKS OF NOTE,
July 2111

Did Mankind Go to to the Moon After All?
This explosive work has been responsible for completely upending the entire field of mid-20th-century studies. -- For almost half a century now, it has been almost unquestionably recognized by both academics and the general public that all alleged spaceflight was faked by the various world governments, the money syphined off to hidden accounts and the various "space progams" used as elements of government psyops. In this revolutionary text, the author dares to challenge the assumptions that underpin the standard position, opening the possibility that there could have actually been more to "spaceflight" than meets the eye.

The ATS Movement, a Critical Reapprasal
In this work, a prominant academic provides a much-needed reexamination of the "ATS Phenomena" that gripped the planet in the second and third decades of the previous century. Topics treated include:
-The downfall of "mainstream media" and the rise of new information networks
-The early adaption of cutting-edge Direct Neural Interface (DNI) electrode technology; "Surfing information flows by mind alone"
-ATS's role during Information War I (2017-2019) and its evolution into a "pillar of society"

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There won't be books! Everything will be digital like those ugly and tacky and horrible e-readers!!

new topics

top topics

join