It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayans vs reptilians: movie in planning stage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

My understanding being the Draco reptilians are rather secretive as to thier breeding process.

Not that I place much veracity in the existence of 8-14ft tall sentient lizards running the show from behind the proverbial curtain.

As to the new "V" I quite liked it, they cast "Diana" well.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I don't have access to television broadcasts or streaming services so I wasn't able to watch the whole series start to finish I only caught bits and pieces so maybe it's just because I lack access to such things that I'm a little jaded and hypercritical because I can't watch the drama unfold like the majority enjoy.

Edit to add.

I like the concept of the movie teaser this thread is about and hope they get funding because I would definitely watch a full length film on the concept I'm just Superbroke and can't contribute.

edit on 12/3/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Genetics are weird man.

I checked up on some old high school friends who were relatively lean and scrawny in high school and was shocked that they all bulked up into there current incarnations.

Two of them lost all their hair and got strong and tall nd my best friend who was really small had started participating the the strongman competition and I'm impressed at his dedication and committment to development.

Blew my mind.

If I ever make it to a reunion it's gonna be weird because I haven't changed a bit aside from some silver hair coming in and some minor aging around the eyes.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

If I ever make it to a reunion it's gonna be weird because I haven't changed a bit aside from some silver hair coming in and some minor aging around the eyes.

At 48 im still 11 and a half stone, and can eat as i wish without putting on weight, for my height at 5"10 thats not to bad i suppose.

Got plenty of grey hair all the same, i shave my head through, which actually makes it more noticeable.

Had perfect 20/20 vision until i was about 47, but i do now require glasses for driving, as i have become somewhat long-sighted.

As to reunions suppose that would be fun, the thing is about half the people i was at school with are all dead now down to the likes of drink, drugs, life the universe, and everything in between.

Its just your Donald Duck really, but its too easy to forget that the way we live, and who we live with, is possibly more important than mere genes and genetics.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yeah.

Everyone used to tell me I was crazy in a joking manner because I was weird and doing odd things to make people laugh but turn out they were right...I had a severe malfunction in my mid 20s and was diagnosed schizophrenic.

Circumstances are such that I couldn't make it to a reunion even if I wanted to go. Kinda bummed because I'd love to see the Class of 92 again and see how everyone's doing face to face.

I went to school with some really wonderful people.

I still get invites but it's hard to RSVP with my circumstances because I don't want to be a Debbie Downer.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I left secondary 92 mate, small world.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Indeed it is.

Nice to meetcha!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>