It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 8th Nasa Stream. Unidentified Objects Appear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Notice at the very beginning when the video comes into view, something like a massive energy explosion happens, and a ufo appears (keep in mind a ufo isn't an alien spacecraft, its an unidentified flying object). A little later, a triangle formation of lights tend to come into focus.

The youtube account isn't mine, and I do not take claim for the video.

edit on 7/8/2011 by kyrebelyell2004 because: added info

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hmm that is interesting. What could it be? Satellites? optical illusions? Solar flares?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I'll be honest, I have absolutely no clue as to what it could be as of right now.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The video was going in and out. Looks likes static and some glare from the sun and earth.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Could it be some sort of condensation forming on the lens? The video was pretty grainy...maybe video interference?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee212c7c36cc.jpg[/atsimg]

that plasma like explosion???? intrigued me....also the entrance of the object in question on time was awesome...still it seems the object appeared too far left of what you expected to appear from...

was NASA zooming in the object with the cams?

because if they were..it will definately hook me up to this thread..

S+F Op for this..since i rarely get this intrigued with a UFO video..espcecially from night vision cameras or space

edit on 8-7-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Swamp Gas. plain and simple.

Or someone drank a half gallon of old choco milk and ate day old fried chicken.

Same thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bashbasrack

which part are you referring to, the ufo at the beginning, or the triangle formation at the end? I'm assuming your talking about the triangle formation, it could be some type of video interference, yes. But even so, lets not make the whole video in question about the triangle formation, but equally about the first phenomenon as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The streaking across the screen could be attributed to the thrusters firing......solar interference.....ice particles.....bad connection....limitless answers as to why there was interference.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Agreed, could be a number of things. But, requires further investigation to narrow it down to exactly what it could be, which is why I placed it, for others to look at. Regardless of what it could be, its still interesting. The second phenomenon is probably nothing interesting, to much static to decide anything definite. But the anomaly could be causing the static, I really don't know. The first phenomenon is what interests me the most though, its as if the object appears right after the "explosion" heads upright, levels out, and then slowly descends.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
in a comment some1 said looks like nibru..

about all these rumours that are on about that this planet will hit earth...

surely the goverment could trace the way this planet is moving and then they will be able to see if it will hit us or not,which would give us alot more time to be prepared for this event.

Ontopic: nice video,not to sure on what it was myself. deffinately unexplainable,though.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I knew it yesterday i was telling myself UFOs would show up there and i was right.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsAUfo

Sure, the government could track it. There's just one problem though.. Nibiru doesn't exist.

I'm not sure what that object could be. It looks like something to do with the camera though.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
THIS IS IT!!!!

July 8th Declared UFO World Disclosure Day
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
when the main fuel tank was jettisoned I did see some round objects that I thought
Were lense flare at first there was one then two and so on till there
was around seven of these round things ( most likely lense flare ) BUT what was interesting
is that when these things appeared and formed a semi circle the feed was cut back to show
an empty sky! why pan to that when the flight camera footage was far more interesting?

not viewed posted vid as I'm on iphone, sorry for spelling also.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
it's really weird that we have a ton of videos from nasa like this one and we see a lot of objects out there but still nasa's like oh we are looking for extraterrestrial life, when clearly there's some kind of life.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Hmm that is interesting. What could it be? Satellites? optical illusions? Solar flares?

CRITTERS
The big one looks like its swimming... need to get an enhanced clipping of that part

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Lens artifacts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5124f752eaf8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50f1de5f3c07.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90baecc9f7f6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c7bb718eada.jpg[/atsimg]

The show time starts at day flight 2, after the payload is opened and the crew releases the robotic camera to check the hull. No debris around, no fuel particles. Is that when the scouts start to pop in.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Well On July 4,2011 I was drving home(Sunrise hwy and rt 112 we were heading east and looking north) with my freind and both wifes and kids. We saw 7 lights......two disappear as we watch them. as three got in a triangle shape. The other two disappear and the the last three that were in a triangle shape than went straight line and also disappear. I was drving and pull over as watched. The four adults in the van all seen the same thing.

I had also seen something before that ,with the same friend. It was just him and me and we out in BridgeHampton, Long island New York. It was a light of some kind....we thought it was a head light from a car and it wasn't...it came thru woods and cover abt 150 yards in 10 seconds and came with 20 yards of us. The closer it got the higher it went. Up to the tree line (about 40 foot high..started about eye level). And it flashed a couple of times and disappeared....nothing scares me...4real......thehair on my neck standing up and i felt something....my friend was in shock and we both jump into your trucks and took off.....i am going to go out there again at night, with a video cam and see if it comes back......i have been this site for about a year reading things. I know I have no proof, and no matter what I say, you dont have to believe. I know what i saw, with someone as my witness.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Interesting. For what it's worth, MSNBC lost the NASA command voice over. I don't know if other stations did as well because I had on MSNBC. But when it happened I thought about the things I have read about astronauts being told not to mention when they had "company" and how the broadcast line "there is a Santa Claus" was supposedly a veiled reference to NASA command that there was "company" on that mission. I didn't see anything while watching the launch but truth be told I stopped actively watching sometime around Cape May. I have a short attention span...

IF other media outlets also lost the NASA voice over? Well, combined with the video, I would be interested in knowing that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join