It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gullible mind that believe itself to be Rational/Critical/Logical thinking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

No I didn't I was being sarcastic, both papers have no common sense to the outside world besides over-sensationalism.

Yes you did. But EVEN now you're too stubborn to think. I'll do it for you just this ONE time and then I hope you'll learn some reading comprehension or decide to take a class of reading comprehension. This is not an insult. If you can't understand what people write, how are you going to survive in this world where we are all followers of the rule of Law?

You say:

Using logic, and very basic logic at that, I have shown you to be wrong.

By which you say that you disagree with the OP.

While the OP says;

...DNA: it disables more Superhuman/Extraordinary qualities, Features, and Capabilities from as simple as resistance to G-Forces to as complex as various 'Supernatural' abilities as well ability to sense the presence of Jinn beings like Aliens, UFOs, and o on

Which clearly is in your play field as the OP is stating that the "official" sources(which you refer to as MSM and science) are suppressing the unofficial sources(which you can see above).

In fact, the OP states he dislikes those who claim to be rational thinkers etc because they conform to certain ideas, eg; that DNA has no superpowers(I assume this from the OPs post).

So you basically agree with the OP but you debunk yourself using the logic the OP presents in the opening post.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

No I didn't I was being sarcastic, both papers have no common sense to the outside world besides over-sensationalism.

You said;

Why can't there be more intelligent life then us ? That is where you lost me, there has to be something or somebody out there.

While the OP is heckling official sources for telling or in the least implying there is no other intelligent life out there. And you are heckling the OP for heckling the official sources, which you also heckle.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Heh! My point still stands... Just because someone (not you specifically) has made it to ATS does not mean that they are not still sheeple.

You might be a sheepdog, a very smart sheepdog with the ability to read and type!

You might not be asleep nor a sheep...

See the difference? old person

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Gotcha

Call me crazy yet I am starting to really enjoy watching threads like these where we can witness the "mental wheels spinning" yet not know exactly where those wheels are taking the mind...

The OP could have saved alot of typing if he/she only knew the definition of the word Hubris

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well! this type of thinking has surprisingly have to do with keeping Mankind at type 0 Civilization

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
reply to post by masonicon

If millions of people around th world can so easily believe the tennants of religion then why are other, more believable things like other dimensions, aliens and cryptids so easily ignored, scoffed at even?
The difference between religion and 'fringe' is how easily it can be utilized to maintain social cohesion and control.

this is what Illuminati exploits: difference between Religion and Fringe

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I believe the general public is 'dumbed' down so to speak by the governments, & we're told hardly anything that we should actually know. If only I could spend a day as president of the US, I reckon i'd hear things that'd totally blow me away!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I used to think I was a rational, logical mind but that stuff goes right out hte window when it, whatever it is, gets to your mind and starts messing with you. As stupid as it sounds, I swear to you it feels like living a horrible scripted life where suddenly the mental hell changes and it feels like something has taken control of reality and turned you into AI. Its so mental and stuipd to say such things but when reality is turned upside down for you, you may know what I mean.

It likes to suggest shutting up and playing quiet while you go from place to place but yet everything you see around you and think makes you feel like you.re going down for someone else so I figured if I was going through realities as they suggested id verbally proclaim what I thought was going on to anything out there listening. As more time passed the more I saw or was shown and the more I started going back to hating certain people and seeing them as evil. Evil in that they have chosen to create and play a sinister twisted game against someone and not really their actions. Though, if you listen to what they say, and then what you are shown later reality becomes extremely disturbing rapidly.

For example, imagine you are shown information by it about egypt, the sphnx etc in the past. Things like being called a big gay linger in your mind as you are quite certain youre not. You arrive in a hostel like clockwork and find yourself in a room wtih big gays.. You speak with one acting kind and get teh feeling to not speak too much about memories or past experiences as something isnt true about the person. You think of leaving the hostel and decide to get your bag of laundry done before leaving. You get the feeling to not do so because something will go wrong. Sure enough an article of your limited laundry selection is put in another load and kept from you long enough to keep you kind of trapped ina certain place beyond when you wanted to be. You suddenly realise that youre not friggin crazy and there is certainly a bunch of people out there that like to manipulate andinfluence a persons life and somehow either know what the events of your life are and are trying to change things to guide you into another fate while playing some mental game that someone is going to be taking your place.

So you talk to this big gay guy and he asks about the feeling in your nose during such memories. Your mind wonders why the nose so much and then later you remember the sphinx has no nose and again find yourself looking at the poster for a new movie coming out called atrocious or something with a scared up face and nose missing. Its about a family found dead which saddly goes along with events and things happening to you months prior where something in your mind suggested your family was family in another place was being killed off in time as you wondered what was going on. You look for patterns in things and it can become quite disturbing quite rapidly.

Like when i though of multiple perspectives and the planet and saw north america as an evil place in disguise. Things like nails, snails, large breasts, booby trap, elephant heads, chris, etc were coming into my mind then later coming across a video with Crispin glover (like dan glover and his dog easy for childhood) and snails large breasted animal headed women etc. Truly disturbing stuff. But the thing trying to present it as clairvoyancy is mistaken as it was part of some kind of reality code and not just thoughts from the future as it once seemed.

Trying being a rational, logical mind when such a thing happens to you. Its very disturbing. I would love to see how others have dealt with this life if others have as it is truly a disturbing thing. If you think youre a rational logical mind try living this life and seeing what happens lol

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Many people have a small voice that questions reality, however, they are too afraid to accept such notions, even if in thier heart of hearts, they know it to be true.

There is a blind faith that everything will be ok if they divert thier attention away from it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

If millions of people around th world can so easily believe the tennants of religion then why are other, more believable things like other dimensions, aliens and cryptids so easily ignored, scoffed at even? The difference between religion and 'fringe' is how easily it can be utilized to maintain social cohesion and control.

Now THAT is the statement of a critical thinker.....

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by endthis

So you talk to this big gay guy and he asks about the feeling in your nose during such memories. Your mind wonders why the nose so much and then later you remember the sphinx has no nose and again find yourself looking at the poster for a new movie coming out called atrocious or something with a scared up face and nose missing. Its about a family found dead which saddly goes along with events and things happening to you months prior where something in your mind suggested your family was family in another place was being killed off in time as you wondered what was going on. You look for patterns in things and it can become quite disturbing quite rapidly.

If a big gay guy asked me about the feeling in my nose, I would tell him it's none of his business. In fact, I would tell him to keep his OWN nose out of my business. I would feel pretty confident saying that to him because I'm pretty sure my nose could beat up his nose, The only way my nose would lose is if his nose brought a knife or a gun to the fight. In that case, my nose would have to bow out because my nose would lose in nose-to-nose combat with an armed nose.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
just to add the insult to the injury: this type of thinking(Gullible mind that believe itself to be Rational/Critical/Logical thinking without recognizes it's gullibility) is shoved down to everyone's stomach

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Its all brainwashing, you can see that when a child is instructed or indoctrinated with similar patterns of thought, then that child will carry a framework for all of his future thoughts.

Most of us, we watch television as youngsters, we attend elementary school, any mention of other topics, or any form of open-mindedness is often ridiculed by our parents or peers, and what we have to learn is thus associated with a sense of imprisonment, as very few children have been able to associate learning and knowledge with thier natural curiousities.

On the other hand, there is "informal" knowledge that is an aspect of culture, various inside remarks and behaviours, various words and speech patterns that distinguish the "educated and literal" world from the "real world" - however, even that world is limited because only ideas that are accepted by the "herd" are integrated into the "underculture" - and from my research, this underculture is also being managed and programmed externally.

The only real escape, is to learn for oneself, and speak in actualities. - it is not to say that one cannot be creative, it simply means that one has to learn not to disguise thier meanings, and to have the courage to speak openly about things that are on thier mind.

I often feel as if I am being dragged-in to "thier world" - however, they cannot see things from my perspective - I hear many who repeat the same phrases and patterns, and I know that it is simply because of the subliminal programming.

Although, the control is so extensive, that if they truly were to "know" it could potentially destroy them as they believe that their "knowledge" is "true" because everyone believes it, as opposed to the countless repetitions that have been programmed into thier mind-matrix.
edit on 8-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Its all brainwashing, you can see that when a child is instructed or indoctrinated with similar patterns of thought, then that child will carry a framework for all of his future thoughts.

Most of us, we watch television as youngsters, we attend elementary school, any mention of other topics, or any form of open-mindedness is often ridiculed by our parents or peers, and what we have to learn is thus associated with a sense of imprisonment, as very few children have been able to associate learning and knowledge with thier natural curiousities.

On the other hand, there is "informal" knowledge that is an aspect of culture, various inside remarks and behaviours, various words and speech patterns that distinguish the "educated and literal" world from the "real world" - however, even that world is limited because only ideas that are accepted by the "herd" are integrated into the "underculture" - and from my research, this underculture is also being managed and programmed externally.

The only real escape, is to learn for oneself, and speak in actualities. - it is not to say that one cannot be creative, it simply means that one has to learn not to disguise thier meanings, and to have the courage to speak openly about things that are on thier mind.

I often feel as if I am being dragged-in to "thier world" - however, they cannot see things from my perspective - I hear many who repeat the same phrases and patterns, and I know that it is simply because of the subliminal programming.

Although, the control is so extensive, that if they truly were to "know" it could potentially destroy them as they believe that their "knowledge" is "true" because everyone believes it, as opposed to the countless repetitions that have been programmed into thier mind-matrix.
edit on 8-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

and that was used to makes people lives in the Depressingly boring dreamworld that they believes it real where all that matters is: Issues like guns, Abortion, and so on

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Also, most people that pushes this type of thinking is actually Capitalist-counterparts of Religious fanatics

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
misread post
edit on 10-8-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp
Who's got the gullible mind now?
edit on 8-7-2011 by Alexander_Supertramp because: (no reason given)

Most People of course!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join