It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't post much but read here a lot. Don't like posting too much but I want to post in the Cryptoz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well I guess since I hafta have a minimum of 20 post before I can post the topic I really want to I'll start with a small introduction. I live in the NW and have heard many stories about Sasquatch from loggers, locals, even people that worked in pristine untouched wilderness where no man has set foot before. I have heard stories about Ape Canyon before the eruption of Mt. St. Helens from people that were there before, during, and after. I believe that the eruption could have seriously damaged the population there, But I am preparing to go over there on an expedition and wanted to post about it. Do you think the moderators here could give me a break and let me post in the crypto forum so people can at least hear what I have to say. I have some stories and some information and contacts that might even act as guides. So I would be thankful if somehow I would be cleared to post there sooner than later. I'm in my mid 20's, know the area (WA state), have an idea of how I want my expedition to go, and am looking for other people that might be interested in going deep into the forest around where I've heard the stories. The time is just right too some glaciers have receded giving access to areas that people can only explore before the snow covers it back up. I would like to discuss my plan with fellow people.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

I certainly can't speak for the mods, nor am I trying too, but it really doesn't take very long to reach your 20 post minimum.

I reached mine before I even got around to doing my introduction. Just go to the Crypto boards, and add some of the information you have to threads that are already going. You'll rack up 20 posts quickly and then you can share your full story.

edit on 7-7-2011 by jacktorrance because: it helps to read the date the person joined...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS - both of you!

Take a trip over to Crypto, post away and then it's your turn!

Enjoy your stay - I'm looking forward to hearing what you both have to say!

peace

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Are you an experienced hiker?

How long of a trip are you thinking about taking?

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Good luck friend. Nice to see a young person living their life instead of becoming a slave to the corporation.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I can do 20 posts in less than 2 minutes.

I know i've timed myself.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Hi Swing80s, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm not typically an outdoorsman but I've been shooting all my life and camping when I've had the chance. I have good stamina and if I can get ahold of my guide and maybe a few members we could go deep into the mountains. I know some perfect spots we could go to. I wouldnn't wanna go by myself because I wouldn't be able to sleep at night and I'd be vulnerable. I live close to the Muckleshoot indian reservation I used to tutor their students but I might be able to get informatgion from them. But I would defintely need my guide because he's an expert hunter and tracker and has had his own experiences, I would like a couple other people preferably a female because they're attracted to them and might be less frightening, But one of my plans is to go to Ape Mountain where some of the very first sasquatch sightings ever occurred, a skier even died running from one frantrically around that area and accidently skied off a cliff in the 1950's his friends found tracks following his ski. Along with th 1920's incident. I wanna go DEEP in the forst fully prepared and with emergency plans and equipment along with cameras etc...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and I can say Sasquatch pique my interest.

new topics

top topics

join