It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incontrovertible PROOF that the Titanic was not sunk by an iceberg!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Now, I'm sure we've all come to realize the power that public media and the accessibility of wide spread networking and recording hold. I mean, twenty years ago pulling off the 9/11 controlled demolition or faking a President's birth certificate would be a non-issue, but with the advent of such tools like Youtube coupled with documents and information which has been made publicly availaible by the government people will have much more to anser for.

I mean, look at how Dylan Avery by doing nothing but zooming up on grainy video stills and making scientific claims with no relevent educational background or experience along with using mysterious music was able to unfold a massive governmental coverup!

Well, today I bring you something perhaps just as shocking, prepare to be enlightened. www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-7-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
please /part life

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Seriously?

His experiments are funny as hell tho'

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You should join these guys.

Mother Theresa was the antichrist

Is this guy a reptilian shapeshifter or what?

I don't understand it, the users is what keeps these boards going, but too many people seem to prefer quantity over quality nowadays.

so OP, what's up with this crap of yours?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Classic!

I dont know much about the "OS" but... haha, I love the scale model demonstration...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

Dear Tetrarch42

I do hope you intend this thread to end up in the joke files.

Other than that I am totally lost for words.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So what about the 706 surviving Witnesses that said it was an iceberg and not an ice cube?

That's a lot of testimony.

Had to watch it again...funny tho.

edit on 6-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
that is one of the funniest things ive ever seen.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Scale models, deductive reasoning and highly plausible motives/explanations; yet no one seems to give this video more than a glance. I guess you can only expect such close-mindedness from "skeptics".

Edit: Who cares about testimony, there's "testimonial evidence" that the Twin Towers were brought down by large planes moving at hundreds of kilometres per hour, but I think we're all mature enough to reject that "explanation".

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That's hi-lar-ious. I agree, I think atheists did it.

Until there's proof that they didn't do it, I'm convinced that they did..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is funny - realy made me smile xD

The experiments are awesome!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
2,659,939 viewers of the youtube... and here i thought i had lost all hope

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Guys.. it's SATIRE. Calm down. Have a laugh.

Originally posted by Grey Magic
You should join these guys.

Mother Theresa was the antichrist

Is this guy a reptilian shapeshifter or what?

I don't understand it, the users is what keeps these boards going, but too many people seem to prefer quantity over quality nowadays.

so OP, what's up with this crap of yours?

Read that Mother Theresa thread again, it's similar. Just satire, read his words carefully.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
wow

you guys didnt even bother to watch the vid... deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I love how he calls it "Unfastened Coins" an obvious reference to the 911 movie "Loose Change".

Its obviously a spoof. loved the simulation in the bathtub.

Thanks for sharing OP, that made my day.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
Who cares about testimony, there's "testimonial evidence" that the Twin Towers were brought down by large planes moving at hundreds of kilometres per hour, but I think we're all mature enough to reject that "explanation".

You have to be mature to reject that despite the thousands of witnesses there and the billions who saw it live on television, myself included?

Sorry but those few lines that I quoted helped me pretty much come to the conclusion that you have zero credibility much like a lot of other Truthers and Birthers.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
2,659,939 viewers of the youtube... and here i thought i had lost all hope

don't google pay users who get thousands of views? - this guy is making a fortune and we just helped him along lol

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The Op video is a joke yes.

But in reality there is legitimate questions surrounding the mysterious sinking of the Titanic.

Please review this Wiki page on alternative hypothesis of how the Titanic sunk link.

And here is a detailed wiki on the Titanic conspiracy theories from Georgia Tech Conspiracy Wiki.

In case anyone wanted to actually think about the subject seriously and conduct research and seek answers.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
Who cares about testimony, there's "testimonial evidence" that the Twin Towers were brought down by large planes moving at hundreds of kilometres per hour, but I think we're all mature enough to reject that "explanation".

You have to be mature to reject that despite the thousands of witnesses there and the billions who saw it live on television, myself included?

Sorry but those few lines that I quoted helped me pretty much come to the conclusion that you have zero credibility much like a lot of other Truthers and Birthers.

I was watching a show yesterday where the dead rose out of the ground to eat the living that followed a recently comatose police officer as he tries to find his family in the post apocalyptic wasteland, guess it must have happened?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

"Incontrovertible PROOF" was all I needed to see in order to know it wasn't.

Seriously, on here it seems any time "PROOF" is used in the subject it's anything but proof.. guess it's time to move this topic, eh?
edit on 6-7-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join