It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is not Jesus, comet Elenin won't kill us all, but the jury is still out on haarp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul will not be elected. Sorry, get over it people. That comet won't kill us. And its not some rogue planet.
Haarp??? Too many Tesla guys have me convinced it can do some heinous stuff.
That is all.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
HOLY COW!!!!!

What a great revelation!!!
oh wait..... just another bored kid with nothing to say.
moving on.........

edit on 6-7-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
ok, you might be wrong, you might be right..... just need to hear something besides Santa clause isn't real. or maybe an alternative.. Maybe you just need someone to convince you of something you don't know.....yet

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Sorry, PeeWee,
It's called years of experience and a gullet full of bs...just needed to purge . Guess I should have used the rant section. Mods? Feel free...
BTW, I'm wise enough to not give my age...that alone should tell you I'm not a "kid"

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I just read your signature...wow, don't waste your time. Elections are all about fooling the populace, and your boy ain't one of them bilderberger/Bohemian grove types...he does have a foot fetish though, or so I've been told.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There comes a time in life when if we want to progress closer to understanding our true spiritual natures we must put away childish things, as Paul speaks about in 1 Corinthians.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
- I think most people, including Ron Paul supporters know very well his chances of being elected are slim to none. That doesn't take away the fact that we CHOOSE to support him. Elected or not, the man speaks the truth and I will always advocate someone who does that. Always. I choose who I support based on principle, not upon elect'ability.

- The whole Elenin thing has surely been taken very far. I can agree with you on that. After seeing countless threads come and go on this forum over the years I can attest to the fact that every single passing of an asteroid or comet bring about the doomsayers. It does get a bit repetitive.

- At least you aren't calling out HAARP! Almost everyone on here thinks something is foul about HAARP, and I too would be inclined to agree.

I think the thing that is important to keep in mind here is that ATS is a CONSPIRACY forum!!!! Starting threads about "this doesn't exist" or so on is about as pointless as threads about "this does exist!!". It's all opinion with no real proof. I personally LOVE this website for its open mindedness towards alternative subjects, but the more opinion gets washed with the facts the less I want to recommend this website to my friends. I always have to do it with the pretext that "there's a lot of crap on there most of the time, but if wade through it you might find some gold".

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOops
There comes a time in life when if we want to progress closer to understanding our true spiritual natures we must put away childish things, as Paul speaks about in 1 Corinthians.

But I love my kid's Transformers

Does Jesus have a beef with them, too? If so, I'm screwed...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MustangDesigns

You get a big ole star, man...that's my point. The wheat from the chaff.
Let's see who else bites...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You do know that you starting this meaningless thread means that you are part of the chaff, right?
What Mustangdesigns said is very wheaty and you just spouting opinions with none of it based in fact is very chaffy. but then again you did post this in "off-topic".....so carry on my wayward son.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

You do know that you starting this meaningless thread means that you are part of the chaff, right?
What Mustangdesigns said is very wheaty and you just spouting opinions with none of it based in fact is very chaffy. but then again you did post this in "off-topic".....so carry on my wayward son.

And here you are...another texan...
I haven't checked, but I'm sure you cried in your cheerios that the mainstream polls aren't in line with your new Christ. I chided Obama folks, too. Don't worry come "decision 2012" in the generals you'll get to write your boys name in and feel good about yourself.
I just got this great idea...make me your ats friend. And you can tell me I told ya so November 2012.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
first off- I have no problem adding you as a friend, even though you asked me to do so, sarcasticly.
Secondly your right I have screamed at the top of my lungs how MSM is altering the polling information. Are you suggesting the the MSM doing this, is okay? Im not quite sure of what point your trying to get across.

I know our voting system is completly F'ed up and that its almost completely usless to vote. but you know what? I'll be God D@MNED if I will sit idley by and do absolutly nothing about my future and the future of my family. And by the sounds of it, you just dont give a crap anymore about it all, so do us all a favor , sit back and shut up. Because even if the plane is going down stop yelling at the people who are still trying to save it.

YOU KNOW WHY??? Because miracles happen everyday buddy.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
first off- I have no problem adding you as a friend, even though you asked me to do so, sarcasticly.
Secondly your right I have screamed at the top of my lungs how MSM is altering the polling information. Are you suggesting the the MSM doing this, is okay? Im not quite sure of what point your trying to get across.

I know our voting system is completly F'ed up and that its almost completely usless to vote. but you know what? I'll be God D@MNED if I will sit idley by and do absolutly nothing about my future and the future of my family. And by the sounds of it, you just dont give a crap anymore about it all, so do us all a favor , sit back and shut up. Because even if the plane is going down stop yelling at the people who are still trying to save it.

YOU KNOW WHY??? Because miracles happen everyday buddy.

Love to have you as a friend. And I'm glad you're pissed off, everyone everywhere in this country should be. Yeah, I was being a little cheeky when I created this thread. It was a litmus test. I wanted to draw in people that are essentially confused about what goes on. But look, he isn't an insider and that's why he is shunned and will ne er be anything than what he is now. Sad but true. We are ruled by an elite overclass and to think otherwise is wreckless. I thought as you did once...then I came here amongst other places and realized the sad truth of it all. Love your family, your friends, your kids, your pets...don't waste your time on pipe dreams...if you are truly serious about making a change, give some food to your local food pantry.

new topics

top topics

join