It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyclops Shark?? Interesting pictures

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

I've never seen anything so bizarre! So I figured I would share this with my fellow ATSers.
Radiation mutation? New species? Your guess is as good as mine!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm going to go out in a limb here and say hoax..

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
I'm going to go out in a limb here and say hoax..

It very well could be! Just thought it was interesting, if indeed it was real.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

What's the watermark on the first picture?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's so cute! They should strap a friggin' laser to its head and make a Japanese TV show about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Fuku who?
Fukushima.
Hurry up and patent this species before Monsanto gets a hold of it!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
looks tasty

Sushi anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by DisturbedToo

What's the watermark on the first picture?

I noticed that as well. There is a watermark on the second pic too. from what I can make out it's "PISCLS" ??

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If its real then the radiation is doing numbers under water---HYDRA---

edit on 7/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
From this site I borrowed (cough *stole* cough) this picture of bull shark pups:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff06e3281205.jpg[/atsimg]

It's hard to believe that the same sharks could possibly have such a LARGE eye (bull shark eyes are very small) so far from the normal place. I'm not sure that's even a bull shark that guy has.

I'm schkeptickal.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'd be gobsmacked if that was real because with an eye in the middle of its face looking frontwise only , it wouldn't see approaching problems from either side etc, so wouldn't last 5 minutes. Cute little thing but they always are when they are small aren't they.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Where are the gills?????

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If you look closely you can see what appears to be a bluish colored mark along the top and bottom of the eye. This points to an outline as far as I am concerned. The position of the *Fisherman's (*Assumed) hand is covering the natural eyes of the fish. Also I have been around quite a few glass eyes in my day to spot one. That is a human prosthetic not a fish eye. The bulge of it along with the absence of Ductile function ability screams

_HOAX_

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

The watermark is on the second pic one as well. Who knows? The guys in that picture holding the soon-to-be fish taco...That's who. F-A-K-E folks.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ok heres a different source with different info and better pics
site

This one eyed baby is supposed to be a bullshark, but this baby fetus is an albino with one eye and a cute smile. Even in death the little guy is smiling wide at the cameras. This one eyed baby was taken from its dead mother in the Sea of Cortez in Mexico. The dead baby is now in the hands of Felipe Galvan Magana who will research the dead baby bullshark.

edit on 1-7-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Edit to add
Another source link this one even says

Even though the photo of the cyclops shark is totally real and confirmed by scientists who have seen the shark pup, there’s a natural tendency to dismiss the photo as an excellent photoshopping job. But it isn’t.

Scientists say its real so it must be

edit on 1-7-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Bullshark? BULL[SNIP]. The dorsal fin is all wrong. Sharks eyes don't look like that. It's face is completely flat? It seriously looks like a pokemon.

edit on 1-7-2011 by MustangDesigns because: spelling

edit on 2-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: Snipped censor circumvention

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MustangDesigns
Bullshark? BULLS**T. The dorsal fin is all wrong. Sharks eyes don't look like that. It's face is completely flat? It seriously looks like a pokemon.

edit on 1-7-2011 by MustangDesigns because: spelling

Maybe because is a fetus, not totally developed body yet?

He got one eye too, it was all wrong before start looking the dorsal fin.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All I want is frickin sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their frickin heads!

Throw me a frickin bone here!
edit on 1-7-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: edit

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A human eye... in a shark... riiiiiight.
Whats next, cows eyes in a cat?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I just did a run down on this at work to kill a minute or two before the holiday weekend.

Unfortunately I found some very telling indicators that this is a "modestly talented" but never the less photo shopped couple of images. Zoom in if you can on the open mouth image, and you will see 2 very subtle but perfectly straight lines on the left and top of the "eye" area. There is also an indexed block just to the right of the mans thumb, and a central smudge of pixels through the center of the eye itself.
Also the dark lines that make up the outline of the eye are more aliased than the dark lines on the body of the shark and the mans fingers touching the shark.
This implies that the eye has been "enlarged" but the pixels were not smoothed or averaged after it was enlarged.

So it probably is the sharks own eye, cut rotated, enlarged, pasted back in the center, and then some blend and stamp rectifying of the area of the head. I would guess that the shark fetus did in fact have a malformed or stubbed snout but probably not to the extent displayed in the image.

The second image also shows some rectifying and 2 straight lines and some smudge or blur averaging done to edges of the fish which would imply it was modified as well.

I was interested in it too, but some of those issues aren't anomalies that occur in the camera themselves.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join