It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new gold deposit discovered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I beleive i have found a large gold deposit using google earth.Its located at pokana peak in Tasmania.I will try to upload a photo of the gold deposit.I have a photo in my profile photos.Many people have seen the photo and still thought the gold deposit was something else other than gold.Check out the location on google earth as see what you think this is.gold or something else.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Could you post the photo I can't find it on your profile

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
fools gold

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm looking at and around the area you specified, but I don't see anything that could be construed as gold. Could you be more specific on the location?

ETA:
I actually do see some yellowish coloration on some of the rocks on some of the peaks, but I don't know if that's what you are referring to. After doing a Google search I found that others have asked this question as well, and there are pictures as well as coordinates, none of which are very convincing at all. I found an area others were discussing that I think you may be referring to.
edit on 7/1/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
is it stacked that high - in bars?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Do you mean this Gold at Pakana Peak, Tasmania?
There's Gold in them there hills!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Gold deposits do show up on satellite photos but only in photos with a certain IR spectrum of filters.

Your normal google earth type photos will show little to nothing.
30 years ago when the first satellites(landsat) with the IR filtering i helped a geologist from USC check out some known gold deposits and some matching areas and we did find gold placers.
www.mine.mn...
www.utsa.edu...

Now the environmentalist have got there hands on these and we have noticed they are turning many into wilderness area so that no one can mine them.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Sorry about all the fuss but i do not know how to post photos to my postings.Google earth is either madness or absoulutly fantastic.Beleive it or not I have found so many gold deposits on google earth its just not funny.Seven locations and beyond beliefe ,as the size is just increadeable and i still just cannot beleive i found thoses location in the short period of time i have been looking on google earth.Some photos would really knock you over.If someone showed me the photos of the gold deposits i just could not beieve there is that much gold you can see from the air until i seen them actually on google earth.and they are on google earth.It totaly ridiculus and i do not know where to turn next.Its madness,how could so much gold go undiscovered up to now.Its fantastic but it real all there to be found by someone like me.I had though members can view your profile picture page.Must be wrong about that.My email is [email protected] can send me a email and i can email the photos to you.When you see the photos like me i nearly cried in beleife.Unforntually at this time i cannot disclose any locations to where the gold deposits are as that kind of infomatiom maybe worth a lot of money to the right person or mining company.You ask for gold and you see to beleive the photos

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I do not doubt your finds, I just wonder how you think you have, without a doubt, discoverd gold?

I am trying to figure out another similar situation that I have run across. There is an area that I know of that is claimed to have a loot of stagecoach robbery gold and silver burried and there is a similar gold "aura" near the proported cache area. I have run a metal detector across the area that has the aura with no readings.

Here is a strange book about "Treasure Auras" Book Which lends some creedence to what you are saying. I would like to test these theories because they seem a bit farfetched.....

Could you please take a look at Central City, Colorado in the good ol' USofA. This is considered the "Richest Square Mile On Earth" There has been more placer gold and gold and silver bearing ore pulled from this area than any other Square Mile on earth (modern history). You can plainly see the tailings dumps from the mines on the hillsides near Central City and I do not see one hint of gold coloring in the undisturbed ground. Granted there are some "gold colored" areas in the tailings piles, but I have been to some of these and I can tell you that is the result of all of the chemicals that were used in the mining/refining process.
The USGS estimates that only 40% of all gold ore has been extracted from this area and 60% still remains in the ground. Also feel free to look at Leadville, Colorado, Cripple Creek, Colorado and Pikes Peak Colorado. I am not seeing anything similar to what you are talking about in these well known gold bearing areas. If you see anything similar, please put up the coordinates.

Please let me know what you think.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Arapaho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

The gold deposits are now on my profile.thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The gold deposits are now on my profile.thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
i have posted different pictures of different gold deposits in my profile from google earth.I have selected the best areas and the biggest deposits.Some are close up and some are taken high up.Seven of the locations are massive deposits.One is over 100 metres wide.Three are about 80 metres wide while 12 locations are between 5 and 50 metres wide.Very large deposits in about 17 different areas.Some of the photos are the same location but seen on a different angle or hight.See what you think

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
now im not saying you are wrong

but if you are right

and you have every right to believe so

if you are so sure of yourself, why has it not driven you to seek some more solid and conclusive evidence other than let's say..
google earth.

because odds are if one could find gold on GE, someone would already be mining it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Just because it's yellow doesn't mean it's gold.

Looks more like a sulphate deposit.

www.binscorner.com...

edit on 8-7-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
i have posted different pictures of different gold deposits in my profile from google earth.I have selected the best areas and the biggest deposits.Some are close up and some are taken high up.Seven of the locations are massive deposits.One is over 100 metres wide.Three are about 80 metres wide while 12 locations are between 5 and 50 metres wide.Very large deposits in about 17 different areas.Some of the photos are the same location but seen on a different angle or hight.See what you think

I think you have gold fever.

If you are so sure, you should go and sample yourself. You are trying to get a helicoptor and investors on other forums. There is no way to tell from photographs.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Finding gold ore with google earth? Yeah right.

You could be holding a handful of gold ore and not even see any gold.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Could it be Sulfur? I´ve to research if thats a volcanic location

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Why and how does this relate to Area 51 and other secret facilities??? Just wondering.

Try putting this in another area of the forum, thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
All the photos of the areas where i found gold deposits is located on my facebook page .Wayne Wells.You can check out the photos there.thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You DO realize that there are about 200 Wayne Wells' on Facebook.. Right?

And why can't you just hotlink your pictures? That's far too little work on your end, and WAY too much work on our end.

Pics or ban.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join