It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful True Crop Circle 26th June : Plus : The Message (from Beyond) : How to Survive Elenin

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe they are being subtle about contact because we as a whole are not ready yet, but slowly and surely they are prepping us. Who really knows?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
reply to post by awareness10

It is always worth reading what people have said . What airport did the beavers land at when they arrived in the UK?
yes i have to laugh at all this too. i dont like the avatars that scare the kids mind you. yours is much nicer

Wild Animal Adventures International Tours Inc.!
It's a good thing i didnt use that rabid beaver as an avatar after all then eh, ha! Ty.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

No . 10 years ago I lived on a farm near Wantage .

Funny you say that, Zip - if it comes to it, I'll be building my underground base in Wittenham clumps

CC's seem to stop at Wantage, which is a shame. If they went a few miles more, they'd be in my back garden. But it was the Jellyfish one which really caught my attention - and as you'll remember, that was at that farm just outside Wantage. I'd be interested to know if you ever experienced anything strange around Letcombe Regis? I was looking for the Devil's Punchbowl in my car one night and came across a big sphere of swirling mist sitting on one of the roads nr Letcombe Regis about four or five years ago. One of those things that still baffles me today.

I don't want to get into the crop circle debate - it's boring - but I will say it's not really fair for people to claim any of them hoaxes (or real, really) without visiting some for themselves.

I have no massive judgement. I've visited one, at Silbury Hill, and really enjoyed finding all the corn "mutated" rather than bent & broken. People should familiarize themselves with corn/wheat fields, what happens to the corn/wheat when you trample it or crush it with wood - and then compare this with a crop circle. The nodes are very important - I can't believe people would dismiss the strange nature of mutated nodes and just call "hoax".

It's like finding a car crushed up into a cube and assuming it was done by someone with their bare hands - it just doesn't make any logical sense. Boards & feet can't effectively melt a node and reshape it. People that think they can, in my mind - are bonkers. People really need to visit a crop circle site before coming to any judgement.

I'm 27, at the peak of my curiosity and - more so - at a point where I want to get the truth about crop circles. I'd planned to steak out Silbury Hill last year, but I'm too scared to do it. Even as a grown man (ish) I know I'm meddling with something that's beyond people, sticks and CAD designs. But I never would've felt like that if I hadn't visited a crop circle, or seen UFO's, etc. Anyway, I still plan to do it, a whole month steak-out of Silbury Hill area, next year perhaps. And really because I think it's important we finally prove it's not always people with boards.

The one you mention - fake or not - doesn't matter to me too much. At the end of the day you've explained some survival techniques which I found interesting and that's what is making me reply. Not the crop circle debate. Sometimes things are just fun to read here, and it's not worth trying to prove it or disprove it.

But back on topic, thanks for the answers. I'm like several others here though - if it happens, it happens. And when it does, I'm so crap at building things I'm probably just going to have to drown.

edit on 3-7-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2011 by markymint because: corrected some info

<< 5  6  7   >>

join