It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking the Barrier between Mind, Body and Soul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have carefully awaited what my next thread should detail, and even through many ideas I never felt comfortable sharing anything with you as I saw that it would be somewhat redundant, however, through my personal disclosures I enlist in this message, I hope to be able to aide some of my fellow beings into a introspective pursuit of self-divinity, universal connectivity and the mutual inheritance they share.

Before I start I must make some small disclaimers, as to better your understanding of my motives of sharing these thoughts as I write them now.

1. This belief system, is my own, and I encourage any and all to do searching within themselves to find their own personal answers - as they exist no where else.

2. Throughout my writings you will gather that I am a very spiritual person, and do not necessarily accept reality as we know it.

3. I have no reason or urge to change your beliefs. But please, do share them.

To start off, let me give you a (hopefully) brief explanation of some of the more important events that have led me to my current pursuit of perception (enlightenment is a dangerous word). I'm sure many of you will be able to relate with the following.

Around 4 years ago I first discovered the utter nastiness of the form of government this world displays, and the general authoritarian structure the worlds governments have grown to display, and at the very least - it was exceptionally unnerving.

As the youth I was, I was swallowed in hatred and fear towards the current circumstances of this little rock. My hatred was beyond measurement, and I allowed myself to be engulfed in a completely negative mindset due to situations beyond my control. I encountered things within that time period that are abnormal, I saw things I shouldn't have, and I experienced things that no one should have to experience. The events that transpired within this time period completely reshaped my immediate understanding of reality.

I found myself in constant anxiety - severe anxiety and paranoia.

Life changed, I was unable to continue absorbing the blatant corruption, it had and was driving me insane. After my new understandings had managed to take seat within my brain, the anxiety and paranoia persisted even after I had stopped researching these "fringe" topics. Unfortunately, I can thank ATS for this time period of my life - although it was due time, and I wouldn't take back a day of it.

As I grew into my new anxiety and fear that I was displaced in, I thought most definitely I would live a life of anxiety and fear for the rest of my days, or until some monumental world change occurred, I thought that this was my only hope for escape - but what I hadn't realized is that there was no escape, there is only now.

In late 2008, I had lost a parent. It was and is the most traumatic experience I have ever had to live through, this person had given me so much beautiful belief, taught me how to love and be happy - how to express myself, and had always given me a comfort no one else could. Understanding that was gone was the hardest thing I had ever grown to have to accept as truth.

As one could expect, all of my anxieties were amplified to a point beyond control. I literally could not carry through with working, I had unimaginable panic attacks that literally made my perception of what's real flip upside down, it had felt at times as though I was going to faint. It was what we would call hell, there was no worse feeling.

Well.. something had to change. I am a firm believer and have been that there is few medications that can suffice to change the way your consciousness operates, because as we will read later on, I have grown to believe consciousness is very separate from the scientific/biological explanations that exist, and while they are not wrong, they are not right in my opinion.

So I did what many others have done, and searched for the answers to everything I was looking for in personal acceptance by reading about enlightenment, spirituality, metaphysics, philosophy and everything else.

I found that the more I would know, the more severe the anxiety would become. It was as though I was beating my head against a brick wall in hopes to get to the other side.

A wise man once told me during this time of great distress, "you can't fill a quart with a gallon", with a magnificently calm look on his face, as he had always worn.

This important individual that I had met during my developments had studied Buddhism in South Korea for a period of 3 years, and had told me about his many exceptional feats - but only when he felt the time was absolutely perfect. If you were to ask me if I've ever met an alien, I'd tell you I have.

This was the rough beginning of what landed me here today, I had experienced much after this which is notable, but nothing to extraordinary(by my books, some may consider it unbelievable).

Breaking The Barrier between Mind, Soul and Body.

So, let's begin.

First off, you must understand from my viewpoint, consciousness is completely separate from the mind. This has even been demonstrated in some rather interesting studies, such as - a baseball traveling at 90 miles per hour should not be able to be hit by a batter, because his eyes and the time it takes to process the correct time to swing is not humanly possible, so now we're looking at what would be considered "luck". I'm not sure if this study has been debunked or not, but say it has - there's plenty of other studies that support the fact that the brain is not capable of doing things that humans can do.

So, now that we understand where I am coming from, let's begin breaking the barrier.

The body and mind are in synchronicity, a mutual existence and is near impossible for one to live without the other. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the Russian experiment of the animated dog's head, a study which I find extraordinarily interesting. The dog shows all the functions an average dog would show, however, it does not show interest in it's environment. In my opinion, this is because the hard coded neural pathways to distinguish sight, smell, hearing - are just that, they are hard coded. However, discovering and exploring new things is something a more conscious entity would desire - and this dog's head shows no interest in it's environment.

I believe it would be highly beneficial if this was done with a human head, as morbid as it sounds, it would be a profound development in the scientific community - if it could be done with someone already deceased, etc.

Would the human head exhibit consciousness? Would it exhibit understanding of it's surroundings, would it have independent thought? I believe not. I believe that once the consciousness has detached itself from it's physical matrix, it cannot be brought by force.

So now that you understand where some of my beliefs come from, let's understand how to break the barrier, or, what the barrier is.

Sex drive, one of the most primal instincts. This is a purely biological condition, which we are all familiar with. We desire this, because our mind tells us that this is what will make us feel good.

Philosophy, one of the most esoteric activities and one that is notably the most provocative along side science.

Humans long for answers which cannot be attained. This is why we philosophize about them. We wonder, we star gaze, we try and contemplate, we try to discover these answers with in ourselves and outside of ourselves.

These two actions, Sex drive and philosophy, can be polar opposites, although one could just as easily philosophize about sex drive as I am now, which is somewhat of a paradox. Paradoxes are tasty treats for the consciousness.

So, under the assumption that sex drive and philosophy being polar opposites in a given scenario, we can understand that one is a biological urge and one is a "intellectual" urge, an urge which cannot be supplemented with biological condition, it is a urge that must be cured with conscious thought.

I write this now as someone who stands on the cutting edge between living completely consciously and biologically. I find myself still harbored to the simple world of biological desire, yet, vibrantly compelled into the conscious depths of the perceivable universe.

Well, how to break this barrier my friends?

I've broke the barrier, I can exist in pure states of consciousness, some may call meditation - and it's truly the most thought provoking and rewarding experience a individual could ask for. It is where all of the problems in life can be solved, it is where all the possibilities can be exploited, it is where all the answers lie, it is where all the questions perplex, it is inside of you right now and the solution is to break the barrier.

First of all..... stop worrying about the conspiracy theories. I don't mean to tell you to stop learning about them, I mean stop worrying about them. They will drive you mad and pull your consciousness into a biological swirl of physical madness, hatred and anger.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

-Yoda

Once you stop worrying, start thinking. And I mean really thinking. Start asking yourself questions, start giving yourself answers. Stop looking in places you've already looked, and start exploring places you didn't know exist. Walk places you've never walked, drive places you never drove, see things you've never seen. Expand your mind. Open the gateway.

When you open the gateway, the barrier is broken between consciousness - the soul, and the body and mind.

We are subjected to this biological experience because no one can know of imagination who has not been subjected to the vanities and limitations of the flesh

-Awakened Imagination

That is much as I can give you, right now. For I believe the answer to breaking the barrier exists in the last few paragraphs, and the reason to break that barrier is because many of you have experienced similar to what I have.

If you've any questions, please, let me know.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That is very insightfull, and gives our every second in the flesh much more meaning and depth than we can ever realise while in the flesh.

I had a thought going in my mind that i said to a loved one recently:

Eevery one intention in the flesh is worth a trillion in the spirit world...

That is how we should look at our lives in the flesh..., we are the spiritual pioneers of this world,
discovering and fighting for the new one that is glowing in the distance..

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Good job in your writing. As for me, i´d been beaten so badly in this life that i found that maybe something is so wrong about human beings, but exactly what is, i don´t know . Either God or us or mother nature, are kinda evil, because at some point suffering became pointless and also life. If God or us wants to reach enlightment or awareness through suffering, pain, afliction, misery and so on, at some point that´s is plain devilry. So in certain people´s life´s the plan is ...torture yourself until yo see the true whatever that means....oh my. Hope you already broke the wall or whatever prevents us to enjoy life and live decent lifes.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Change is subjective, not objective, therefore you already have the possibility of being happy - you must entangle yourself with this, and become this, and there is where the answers lie.

Millions of possibilities exist at all times, it is when you exit the body and "mind"/brain, that you're not longer entangled to objectivity, but to the subjective nature of which your conscious desire.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The barrier is initially open during early childhood, however, after television, flouride, inactivity, and a general lack of imagination, the barrier "seals" and most individuals only really "occupy" thier "front" mind, and are not connected to the core nerve stem that exists at the back of thier head, so they lack any connection to thier energetic system, i.e. thier "heart" or "gut" and their sense of being usually is disconnected, so instead of feeling like a body, they feel like a pair of eyes.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Very true.

Thankfully, it takes a lot of drugs, fluorides and manipulation to near completely erase the conscious from prevalence.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's time to dabble in the new age again huh.

No worries guys, there are no economic or political issues tearing up entire countries. Just look into yourself and don't think about those so called...pfff...problems, let the CEO's and politicians take care of those.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Do what you can, with what you have, when you can.

That's all you can do.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

Cut the bullcrap, revolutionaries are turning in their graves right now.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Why so much hostility?

What are you going to do there, friend? There's nothing in your immediate power to change "them", so why not change yourself instead?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

What happens when the bullcrap from the bottom of the pile lands on the top? It all runs downhill. In other words, there isn't any way to alter a violent world with more violence. Corruption will not be undone when the means are corruptible. There is no way to change anything other than your own perspective. And 'revolution' is just another way of changing one's perspective, in a physical fashion. Others choose to revolutionize their minds and since the body follows the mind, maybe we're on to something.

edit on 1/7/11 by TravelerintheDark because: because

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Peace to you b3l13v3. I enjoyed your op. I would like you to help clarify some points for me.

The mind is the engine/motor. The body is the vehicle. The driver is the consciousness.
The mind and body are synchronized as is the engine to the vehicle.
The consciousness is 'separate' from the mind and body.
A driver experiences, observes, and directs the vehicle, as does the conscious to the mind/body.

The barrier is to be mindful, aware, and conscious of the consciousness that exists beyond the mind and body.

Does this metaphor accurately describe your explanation?

Are we mind, body, and consciousness? Are we a consciousness driving a mechanized meat suit? What is soul and/or spirit?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

First of all..... stop worrying about the conspiracy theories. I don't mean to tell you to stop learning about them, I mean stop worrying about them. They will drive you mad and pull your consciousness into a biological swirl of physical madness, hatred and anger.

Well put.

That is a great problem with "waking up" so to speak. You learn so much that it short circuits how you view reality. As a result you become afraid, and let anger grow in your heart. You an be upset about the state of affairs, but if you let it rule your emotions it becomes your problem. If you let anger in your heart you are not solving anything, but only aiding in the continuing fear dominated power structures.

I believe the real "waking up" is learning to face your own demons. Until your own mind and emotions are under control you cannot hope to change the World.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It is a vital read to know that clarity exists just beyond ourselves if the paradigms of Society can be broken. It doesn't really mean that Society must fail in order for us to be free, but to free ourselves of those bindings from within so that we can think and expand ourselves more clearly.

Oddly, most spiritualist would have us believe that our sexuality is a doorway to a "spent" measure of expression that will not lead to answers; yet within our expression of sex we are able to finally "let go" enough to see a moment's worth of clarity just before the guilt that is "programmed" into us sets in. Perhaps the anxiety felt for so long was a program placed there to keep the clarity from setting in by initiating guilt. I am not saying this is the case with the OP, just an example.

Americans are so repressed on so many levels and so to forsake ourselves of one aspect we inadvertently close our doors to others. This may be why we all have a personal journey to redeem ourselves from within enough to forgive ourselves.

I am sorry the OP lost a parent; as well I am sorry that you carried so much anxiety for so long, you are very lucky to have broken this barrier because your life depended upon it!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Why so much hostility?

No hostility, more frustration.

We here, on the free internet(for how long more?), on websites like ATS, to which I've hinted before and I'll do again, as websites that are built by anti-authority DNA blocks. Deny Ignorance is the motto no?

What it really is, is another form of authority(Stichin, Greer, project assalot, etc) come swooping in, making tons of claims based on their position of authority and we're supposed to eat this up? And not only eat it up, but make it one of our main focus points? To encourage more of these bastards to write more stuff and enchant more of us?

That's what you're seeing, it's not hostility, I just don't like it when I see good people being deceived, that's all.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Many of the barriers are actually simple, however, they reach a primal level, and you havet to be a hard-core psychopath or an enlightened master to be able to get through.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

If I could say wiser, I would

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by b3l13v3

The mind is the engine/motor. The body is the vehicle. The driver is the consciousness.

The mind is the same as the body. The mind operates typical things, like, for humans, 2+2=4, I theorize a animated human head would response such an answer, but a animated human head would not display interest.

The consciousness is 'separate' from the mind and body.

Yes.

A driver experiences, observes, and directs the vehicle, as does the conscious to the mind/body.

The conscious mind operates the vessel, the human body.

Are we mind, body, and consciousness? Are we a consciousness driving a mechanized meat suit? What is soul and/or spirit?

We are consciousness..The body is merely a vessel of which our consciousness can communicate with, the chance is our conscious is as highly evolved as that as dolphins, and such. . . We are aware of our surroundings, and the human brain cannot portray independent thought with just a head, it requires consciousness. . . individuality

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
reply to post by Zamini

What happens when the bullcrap from the bottom of the pile lands on the top? It all runs downhill. In other words, there isn't any way to alter a violent world with more violence. Corruption will not be undone when the means are corruptible. There is no way to change anything other than your own perspective. And 'revolution' is just another way of changing one's perspective, in a physical fashion. Others choose to revolutionize their minds and since the body follows the mind, maybe we're on to something.

edit on 1/7/11 by TravelerintheDark because: because
the bull from the bottom can never reach the top of the pyramid
we can see it from a distance,
we can counter it and always have
it is like a whisper in someones ears
from the top of the pyramids downwards
along the way down some will alter what was says
to there personal benifits
they will be faced with the consequences and lessons to that alternation of the "one" thruth
and still be offered the chance to pick up where they left of
some are still rolling down the hill
but will be surprised by who catches em at the end of there roll

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by b3l13v3

Why so much hostility?

No hostility, more frustration.

We here, on the free internet(for how long more?), on websites like ATS, to which I've hinted before and I'll do again, as websites that are built by anti-authority DNA blocks. Deny Ignorance is the motto no?

What it really is, is another form of authority(Stichin, Greer, project assalot, etc) come swooping in, making tons of claims based on their position of authority and we're supposed to eat this up? And not only eat it up, but make it one of our main focus points? To encourage more of these bastards to write more stuff and enchant more of us?

That's what you're seeing, it's not hostility, I just don't like it when I see good people being deceived, that's all.
as long as the "one" truth keeps being diverted and altered , you will be deceived
and always have been ,
the only truth came from the top
but you have been deceived so many times that it is hard to see the clear skies when they present themselfs
so only option is look within
because within is allso a truth
a trust within your heart and stomach
an innervoice
that may be elevated at will
comprehend yourselfs and you will comprehend the outside realm
as a mirror
1 thing within is stable
your connection to the source
it has always remained
u choose the level
find that and learn to trust it
and learn nothing can harm you
only yourself

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Snap out of that fantasy life for a second please. Thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join