It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Warcraft 4.2 Patch, All Seeing Eye quest line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is the new quest line for the legendary staff of the cataclysm expansion for World of Warcraft.

A legendary item is a VERY rare / hard to acquire item that very few people will achieve but drool over and want.

So EVERYONE will have this quest and see this.

All 12 million of them...

There just seems to me to be too many " meh that's just a coincidence" moments

This is a you tube video of the cutscene before you get the all seeing eye quest

Aside from the BLATANT quest name of All Seeing Eye.

In the video they talk about the watchers of the world, Elite knowledge of future cataclysmic events held onto few people....

The whole world burning.....

Azeroth = The world

Bronze Dragonflight = The wardens of time = The Elite of the world

www.wowhead.com...=29135/all-seeing-eye

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Who plays WOW anymore. Its all about Battle Star Galatica Online

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A conspiracy on a fantasy video game...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
A conspiracy on a fantasy video game...

o sorry, i cant watch the video

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think its just a coincidence. Conspiracy theories regardless if they are true or not provide a foundation for a story. Blizzard probably just ran out of ideas and decided to steal a page or two from conspiracy theorists, modified it, and called it their own.

In this day and age creativity is just taking a backseat ... big time.

If you really wanna see something that is ' man ... that can't be a coincidence!!!' moment, check out the old GI Joe cartoons. Cwazzzzzzzzy stuff.

edit on 30-6-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
now THATS an ugly game.

every time I see it I feel like unsubscribing... but since I already cancelled my account 3 years ago, I cant go back to that awsome sensation of canceling WoW...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
People jumping the gun and posting the smallest thing on the general conspiracies that aren't even conspiracies is just annoying and too damn frequent.

People finding the Eye of Providence or the Freemasonry symbol in music videos,video games, TV, or movies is not worthy of a thread here and it wastes all of our time.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Do you know the meaning behind the 'Eye Of Horus'?

it has nothing to do with 'Illuminati Mind control, Satanic Worship'

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have read some retarded threads but this one... tops many.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
I think its just a coincidence. Conspiracy theories regardless if they are true or not provide a foundation for a story. Blizzard probably just ran out of ideas and decided to steal a page or two from conspiracy theorists, modified it, and called it their own.

In this day and age creativity is just taking a backseat ... big time.

If you really wanna see something that is ' man ... that can't be a coincidence!!!' moment, check out the old GI Joe cartoons. Cwazzzzzzzzy stuff.

edit on 30-6-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

Or you see the same movies and video games with the same story lines with different themes. Its not that every one just steals ideas from one another, most movies and games are based off of masonic story's. Most people dont even notice that they are watching the same story's told in a different way. How could WOW not have occult influence? Its one of the biggest PC games out. Of coarse they are going to control it, its millions of eyes and minds that watch their brain washing programing witch defiantly has a influence on their ideals, morals and over all life. You cant hope but wonder with all this talk of solar activity getting stronger and media after media showing the earth on fire. But who knows this little snipit of a video is probably just a way to pull people into playing the game.

The logo of the game uses the sun god ra symbol.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If it was truly 'Brainwashing' don't you believe everyone playing it would turn into 'Occultist'?

and once again the 'Eye Of Horus' is not a 'Masonic Symbol'

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I cant wait for Star Wars The Old Republic and Guild Wars 2

WoW is old I gotta admit it was badass when it was fresh but its just old now.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

i still play WoW but not as much as i used to. Waiting for the Star Wars MMO

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Brilliant post - this highlights exactly how many ppl are aware of what is happening around them.......if they bothered to do any research they would discover that Blizzard is owned by Vivendi and the CEO may well have secret society connections (French)
, but the Senior Exec has sat on the Bilderberg Steering committee alongside Kissinger,,,,,,,.....I need say no more

top topics

join