It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
A couple of weeks back, something came to my attention that scared me greatly. I thought about making a post about it back then, but I wanted to double check some things first. However, I got busy with some things and it slipped to the back of my mind. Before I begin, I wish to make it clear that for some time I've been having feelings that something big is on the horizon, and October 28th always caught my attention as an important date. I have had psychic occurrences before(Don't ask), I'm hoping I'm wrong this time.
How I discovered this fact may seem silly at first, so I'm going to save it until later. But how I discovered this may actually be very important and not silly at all, but rather the most important part.
What did I discover? Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun are in alignment on October 28th, 2011. Jupiter is 300 times the mass of Earth. It is huge! And I think it will cause a massive earthquake on October 28th. Looking back at previous dates that Jupiter is in alignment with Earth and the Sun revealed more. Within a week of these alignments, there was always an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0+(See chart below). This time is different though. After the 9.0 earthquake in Japan, there has been much activity in the ring of fire. The plates are not in balance, this will set up an even bigger earthquake to occur when Jupiter is aligned with Earth on October 28th.
The rabbit hole gets deeper... Let's look at the planets and comet Elenin on June 11th, 2011. elenin orbit
What's that? Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Elenin are all in line(not perfectly, but close enough). I think this alignment is enough to throw off the orbit of comet elenin. The strength of Jupiter's gravity may actually pull Elenin into Earth! On October 28th, 2011, we may very well see both a large earthquake, and a comet crash into the earth.
Here's where the rabbit hole gets deep, very deep:
What led me to investigate this, and what caused me to notice that Jupiter was in alignment with Earth on October 28th? Well, I was playing Final Fantasy 7, and it got to a part where I was in a room with a model of our solar system. Now, the planets were aligned so that Jupiter and Earth were in alignment. All of a sudden I got the idea that Jupiter and Earth were in alignment on October 28th. So I get on the JPL orbit diagram, and I discovered something even more startling. The planets were in the exact same positions as the model in FF7!!!!
This is where I got freaked out beyond belief. And it just kept getting stranger and stranger. After seeing that I continued with the scene and a bright comet came flying through. And that was it! So they have the planets in the alignment on October 28th, and a comet!!
So why would Square Co. put this in their game, and how did they know this in the first place? First off, the name of the company is Square!! As in square from the mason symbol square and compass. Square's symbol is SQU('A' in the shape of a triangle)RE. That's right, their symbol is a 'square' interlocked with another triangle. That triangle no doubt represents the compass from the square and compass symbol. Oh, and I just rented Final Fantasy:the spirits within. The single eye appeared at least 5 times in that movie! A single eye is another mason/Illuminati symbol. What I found didn't just come from some RPG, it came from the most popular RPG of all time, and it was created by the Illuminati!
I don't think the illuminati are necessarily evil. They just don't want to cause panic. how did they discover what they know? The eye of providence doesn't represent God, it represents the third eye. They saw it with the third eye!
Think of all the distractions they've been throwing out. They've been doing everything to distract people from this date and what will happen. They had the May 21st date, every date involving Elenin happens before October 28th, all of the videos about Elenin ignore Jupiter and do everything to distract you from Jupiter, the 2012 date is all over the mainstream media. I included this in the 2012 section because this is the REAL 2012.
I don't think that 'they' even know exactly what's going to happen. They know about the earthquake and comet, but I have a feeling that more will happen. Major solar flare, possibly a large war happening at the same time as well.
*I'm not entirely sure if the comet will hit earth, but if you take into account the alignment it experienced on june 11th, and its pull from Jupiter, it seems as if it will at least be closer to Earth than suggested by NASA. it's just a comet, though.

Square's logo at wikipedia
Jupiter, Earth, Sun alignment
4/11/2011 EarthQuake: 4/11/2011 Japan Magnitude: 7.1
9/22/2010 EQ: 9/29 Indonesia M: 7.2
2/28/2010 EQ: 2/28 Chile M: 8.8
8/12/2009 EQ: 8/10 India M: 7.5
edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: alignment dates and EQ mag.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: square's logo

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: link to orbit diagram/ just ignore elenin

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: more info on elenin

+91 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Alignments happen all the time.

To date, it seems that planetary alignments have no effect.

Sorry, but history trumps Astrology.

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.
edit on 29/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
How can you base the possibility of an impending event on a psychic occurrence when you've declined to elaborate further on them?

PS - I am by no means an astronomer; however, if Elenin were as large as some folks are 'claiming' it to be(must be those psychic abilities) than how are we unable to see it in our sky as it is merely 1.704 AU away from earth? Surely a comet so large would appear at least as a faint star in our night sky.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hi I rarely post but I just thought I'd post this before they try debunk this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell me this guy is a time traveller or something and you're wrong. People don't guess exact dates 5 years ago

Nice post OP

Edit: Copied wrong link at first

edit on 29-6-2011 by anonymous4now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisasterButton
How can you base the possibility of an impending event on a psychic occurrence when you've declined to elaborate further on them?

Can you please read the whole post? My post has nothing to do with personal psychic occurrences, that's why I won't elaborate here.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Did you at least take a picture of the video game where you saw the alignment? Or are we supposed to just take your word for it?

Secondly, that game FF7 came out in 1997. That was 14 years ago. Do you realize how many "alignments" have occurred over that time (including comets)? I don't remember any world ending doom happening, do you?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Looking back at previous dates that Jupiter is in alignment with Earth and the Sun revealed more. Within a week of these alignments, there was always an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0+.

Source please?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Of course I read your post, dear. I was just commenting on it as you seemed it prudent to include in your post. Just an observation.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
By the way I also seen a well put together post that said they recalculated the Mayan calendar to October 28th 2011, but wouldn't you know within a week or 2 of seeing that google is now full of "evolution of conciousness" posts etc.
edit on 29-6-2011 by anonymous4now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Alignments happen all the time.

To date, it seems that planetary alignments have no effect.

Sorry, but history trumps Astrology.

Also, if you do the maths with gravitational orbits & forces (the stuff that Newton invented), you'll see that there are no significant forces produced.
edit on 29/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

This is one time I agree,this ish has been happening for centuries. I hear the same of GLP

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Didn't Harold Camping, the man who falsely predicted the Rapture last month, change his prediction to October?

Not that I believe what that loon has to say, but I was reminded by the thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Did you at least take a picture of the video game where you saw the alignment? Or are we supposed to just take your word for it?

Secondly, that game FF7 came out in 1997. That was 14 years ago. Do you realize how many "alignments" have occurred over that time (including comets)? I don't remember any world ending doom happening, do you?

yes, 13 alignments. but none were identical to the alignment on october 28th, and none had a comet right next to Earth while it was aligned.

As for the pic, no, I didn't think of it at the time, you can probably find a you tube video of it though.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What I really want to know is what you got so busy with that this end of world scenario got pushed to the back of your mind. I mean if I discovered what you did I don't think a minute would go by that I didn't think or talk about it.

Yet it just slipped your mind because you got busy?

So what is more important than the end of the world in your life. I really need to know this.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

comet elenin will be passed the earth already at that point. What we need to be cognisant about is heading into the 100,000 km tail after its passing imo

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Why is it that you're worried so much about Elenin hitting Earth? Maybe it will hit Mars, Venus or nothing at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Funnily enough, yeah he did change it to that.

People could be sat on their deck chairs on roofs of house thinking they'll laugh it off like the last one then who knows what will happen, haha.

You really want to read that D4rk Knight thread i posted earlier up. Very strange.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
What I really want to know is what you got so busy with that this end of world scenario got pushed to the back of your mind. I mean if I discovered what you did I don't think a minute would go by that I didn't think or talk about it.

Yet it just slipped your mind because you got busy?

So what is more important than the end of the world in your life. I really need to know this.

well I had to beat FF7 before the world ends

and I was on vacation for the past week.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This is incredible!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous4now

Dude, that's freaky as hell. I don't believe in any of this but that thread strikes me as strange considering this one :/

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Japan quake occur during an alignment with Elenin???

Second line.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join