It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make A Convincing looking Plane Crash

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

That's usually how they acknowledge people on the ground. You can't exactly honk the horn at them.

At that age I had already been identifying them for several years and had already started going to the flightline with my father for awhile.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
About my earlier post concerning the (according to my theory) manufactured personalities of passengers on flight 175:

you need to keep in mind that there was a pretty good inducement for someone in the shadow world of the "intelligence" community to volunteer to play the role of a family member of the supposed "victim", which was the almost immediate handing out of compensation checks.

It seems that everyone eligible for this did choose to be bought out in that way, rather than holding out to sue the airlines (or whoever) with a potential 500 million dollar award.
edit on 18-9-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

jmdewey60
About my earlier post concerning the (according to my theory) manufactured personalities of passengers on flight 175:

you need to keep in mind that there was a pretty good inducement for someone in the shadow world of the "intelligence" community to volunteer to play the role of a family member of the supposed "victim", which was the almost immediate handing out of compensation checks.

It seems that everyone eligible for this did choose to be bought out in that way, rather than holding out to sue the airlines (or whoever) with a potential 500 million dollar award.
edit on 18-9-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Intelligencia get paid by compensation checks? Whoa here, compensation checks?

OK, the very first theory was that there were no Jews working that day because they had all been called by Israel to be warned. So let's start there, were there no Jews working that day? How did that theory play out?

Can you refresh our memories for us, because that's the very first conspiracy theory put out there. How many people jumped on that one believing it, until the names of the victims were released. Would you care to dispute that first conspiracy theory? It's from that first one that EVERY conspiracy theory springboarded.

Now let's go to the next one, George W. Bush at the school reading a book about goats. The conspiracy theorists all said it was a book to indoctrinate youngsters into the Illuminati. No one even mentioned whether or not the book was chosen by the teacher or him. Who chose the book? You mean to tell me that a book about goats carried enough Illuminati symbolism that those children would understand throughout their lives? I watched the Pink Panther cartoons when I was little but didn't grow up thinking the French were gay cougars. I watched Hong Kong Phooey cartoons but didn't grow up thinking that the Chinese were dog masters of martial arts.

Then they said George W. Bush knew just moments before, because judging by his facial expression, he knew but continued to indoctrinate little kids with the Illuminati, because we all know he was the Skull and Bones Society and he stole Geronimo's skull, and his daddy and all the Bushes were big oil and Nazi sympathizers. So why not indoctrinate little kids in one classroom in one school in one state. Yes, THAT school was the only one he could do his evil Illuminati work in.

Oh let's condemn him because he finished reading the book to those students. What would you have done in his position? Would you have jumped up and started screaming "We have been attacked!" Is that what you would have done yourself? And as a parent, how would you have felt if your child came home and told you about how the President flipped out?

The conspiracy theories just kept embellishing to the point you now have thousands and thousands of nameless conspirators. Every airline employee is a conspirator, every air traffic controller is a conspirator, every reporter, every person with a camera, every fireman, policeman, military personnel, construction worker, government employee, owner of the WTC, insurance companies, businesses within the WTC, oil companies, you name it, everyone is involved. But it's amazing to have to construct conspiracy theory upon conspiracy theory with wild, fantastic elements but can't believe 19 Islamic fundamentalists with a grudge against the United States in a jihad would plan to send a message to us that they are at war with us.

You might as well start paying your jizyah tax now, because you are a dhimmi. You are under their power by believing them when they turn you against your government. Have you realized yet that all of this chain yanking has been from them? Every 9/11 conspiracy theory originates from them.

You are the dhimmi, they are the ones who want Sharia law to govern the planet. And you fell for it with your Replacement Theology on other threads. They are the ones who don't want the Jews in Israel so they fashion the Anti-Zionism conspiracy theories. You fell for it. You aren't even aware how long jihad has been going on. They lost Spain and they want it back. They lost Israel and they want it back. They lost the Ottoman Empire and they want it back. So what better way to do this than have 19 guys become martyrs for their cause?

You simply didn't know you were being played by them, they made you a dhimmi and people like you are opening the door for the rest of us to be made dhimmis as well. Welcome to the world of Sharia law, now pay the jizyah so you can continue your "freedom of speech" that they allow you only for a short time.

Have you taken the shahada yet? It doesn't matter, what is most important is that you keep helping them to advance Sharia, the shahada will come later for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

And you fell for it with your Replacement Theology on other threads.
When you say, "Replacement Theology", what you mean is normal (not of your particular cult) Christianity that does not worship a continuation of a non-christian "nation" as being God's chosen people.
The New Testament tells us that those who believe in Jesus (the church) are now 'God's chosen people'.
It seems to me that you like the official mainstream media version of 911 events because of political reasons which goes with your religious ideas. That is not surprising to me because I think that the two things were invented by the same political group, who have as their goal the balkanization of the Middle East to allow Israel to gain supremacy over the region.

I should add that my above stated view never came to my mind before 911, so it did not somehow taint my recollection of events on that day. It was not until very recently that the accumulated evidence convinced me that Israel has no interest in a peaceful Middle East, and were doing staged false flags events since before there was a recognized "Jewish state", as a matter of course. Before that, I was a supporter of Israel, falling for the propaganda that they were actually good for regional stability.
edit on 19-9-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Maybe you are having a problem following my argument, which is understandable for someone not doing their own research into 911.
It has come into the general conspiracy conversation since Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing, the idea of "crises actors" to flesh out a staged event for pushing citizen disarmament legislation.
That being exposed lately, we should take that knowledge to properly understand past events like 911 to see what was really going on.
What that is, is a plane being brought out from mothballs (too many miles to be considered safe for passenger use), then dummying up a fake flight designation and manifest and even fake video of "passengers" going through check-in, then crashing the mystery plane with no surviving identifiable debris, then having "crises actors" who identify themselves as relatives of the supposed passengers collecting a big 'compensation' check for their 'acting' gig.
My point was that it is a pretty good incentive for someone to volunteer for the job, millions for a few minutes of work, guranteed.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

jmdewey60

Maybe you are having a problem following my argument, which is understandable for someone not doing their own research into 911.
It has come into the general conspiracy conversation since Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing, the idea of "crises actors" to flesh out a staged event for pushing citizen disarmament legislation.
That being exposed lately, we should take that knowledge to properly understand past events like 911 to see what was really going on.
What that is, is a plane being brought out from mothballs (too many miles to be considered safe for passenger use), then dummying up a fake flight designation and manifest and even fake video of "passengers" going through check-in, then crashing the mystery plane with no surviving identifiable debris, then having "crises actors" who identify themselves as relatives of the supposed passengers collecting a big 'compensation' check for their 'acting' gig.
My point was that it is a pretty good incentive for someone to volunteer for the job, millions for a few minutes of work, guranteed.

Every conspiracy theory is traced back to Islamic fundamentalists. People like you who do "research" are really only cruising conspiracy theory websites and commenting on already edited, twisted, videos. You listen to Alex Jones, you listen to blah, blah, blah continually instead of actually looking for the person who created the conspiracy theory.

So let's start from the beginning...were there Jews at work that day or not?

We must break down every facet of every conspiracy theory to get people like you to see how the conspiracy theories evolved to this magical thinking one you propose. You didn't come up with this on your own, you just recycled bad information. Then you call it "research'. Real research involves actually looking up where all the facts and evidence comes from and who said what, who they said it to and why. You haven't done that, you just jumped on crap and called it "research".

I am giving you the chance here to research this. That's what real investigation is all about.

So, were there Jews at work that day or not?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

People like you who do "research" are really only cruising conspiracy theory websites and commenting on already edited, twisted, videos.
I don't know any other people "like me".
I researched 911 because of an actual personal experience that I had on 911.
I was doing research before a lot of these theories and video tapes you are talking about existed.
Like I said, I try to keep my focus of what I talk about on what I actually know as a witness.
That is the second plane crash at the WTC.
You are going off onto other theories in order to discredit my personal testimony.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

jmdewey60

People like you who do "research" are really only cruising conspiracy theory websites and commenting on already edited, twisted, videos.
I don't know any other people "like me".
I researched 911 because of an actual personal experience that I had on 911.
I was doing research before a lot of these theories and video tapes you are talking about existed.
Like I said, I try to keep my focus of what I talk about on what I actually know as a witness.
That is the second plane crash at the WTC.
You are going off onto other theories in order to discredit my personal testimony.

The "no Jews at work" theory came out the very next day. On Sept. 12, 2001, the Jerusalem Post reported that "hundreds of ISRAELIS were missing at the WTC". That means ISRAELI citizens from ISRAEL. That didn't imply all the Jews which was then reported in Syria's Al Thawra newspaper four days following.

That's the first conspiracy. And if the first was false, then perhaps the rest of them might be as well? Think about it for a minute.

You are really going to have to get around it, but as you say, you saw a news feed from a camera with no reporter in front of it. That's really stretching to find some kind of conspiracy theory. All of us have seen news feeds with no reporters, and reporters who have bloopers.

News bloopers....

And here's one with a wild camera not even in the right place

You can see here that sometimes these things happen. You are basing your whole theory on seeing a video feed, right? So tell me, which conspiracies are all these other reporters involved in?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

That's really stretching to find some kind of conspiracy theory.
It wasn't a blooper.
It was something obviously planned.
The female news announcer said, "there is someone in Battery Park, just south of the WTC towers with a camera set up and I am being told that we are cutting to that."
You would have expected to see the camera pointed at the towers with a dude saying "Well here we are close to the event, where we can more clearly see what is going on with the fire."
Instead, the camera is pointed the opposite direction scanning the horizon looking for something, then locks onto an incoming plane and zooms in on it and follows it as it passes overhead and then crashes.
The "News" part was just a cover, rather than saying, "We planned to have another plane coming and hitting the other tower."

That is just the actual events as I saw then, apparently watching the same local Sarasota TV station that W. and crew were watching from the school TV set where he was reading a children's book.
The "theory" part is where that plane originated from (an airliner type plane but not one in actual airline service) and how it was being flown with no one in it. Those are established facts (as I witnessed them myself) that have to have a conspiratorial explanation since they did not fit with what the mainstream media was saying.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Again, you are really stretching. You are trying to put something in there that is only what you want it to be. As much as you want it to be your theory, it does happen that reporters sometimes miss the cue that the video is now on live feed.

Of course the news station was expecting there to be something, as it happens often. But just because the tv station didn't get the reporter on the live feed means nothing.

You quote them...."we are told that someone is setting a camera up in Battery Park" then immediately it goes to the live feed...that means the station itself cut to the live feed before the reporter was ready. You would love for them to be expecting the second plane.

Which news channel in New York were you watching? Here is a compilation from local news stations in NYC..

So explain to me out of all of these local NYC stations, why they didn't get the memo that a plane was going to hit it because all of these anchors and reporters were clueless.

There you go, several news channels from NYC, several of which were helicopters. You just happened to be on the wrong channel.

You have multiple angles and multiple views. Only the ones where you didn't see the plane hit, all of them say that they only saw an explosion.There was only one news station that said it might be a bomb, then said it was too early to make that conclusion, while none of the others say that. But the rest of the reporters who had the right view, only they said it was a plane.

Come on, why do you keep reaching for what isn't there? Apparently you were on the wrong channel.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You just happened to be on the wrong channel.
I just "happened" to be watching the same local Sarasota, Florida TV station that was broadcasting a feed, with local TV personalities doing the announcing, being received on the school TV set by way of a roof antenna on top of that school building, and being watched by the Bush entourage during his scheduled photo-op event.

This was because I "happened" to live in the Sarasota TV market and "happened" to be tuned to the right Sarasota "channel".

Whatever I saw (that was all over within a minute) was never repeated or played back on the air that day or ever, or ever put into an internet archive.
The only way anyone could see it was live, as the events took place.
Any typical psychopath control freak who knew it would happen and knew it was within his power to watch it live, would have, knowing most people who inadvertently saw it too would never figure out that what they saw was something unusual, meaning not the same thing as what everyone else in the world was watching.
As an example of this, you seem to not understand it, even after my trying to explain it to you several times.
I was able to see it because I was at home since I worked second shift, and when I got to work later that day, everyone there seemed completely oblivious to there being anything important happening elsewhere in the news.

This was not something that I "wished" to see, but is something that I did see, which took me about two years to figure out, with the only good explanation being that this was a special feed that was sent to a few select places for people "in the know" to watch, which apparently included the president.

So explain to me out of all of these local NYC stations, why they didn't get the memo that a plane was going to hit it because all of these anchors and reporters were clueless.
Because the people who really knew what was happening did not want to telegraph to the world that they did know what was going on.
They wanted to preserve the cover story that all these events happened without anyone having a clue, including so-called intelligence, who most US citizens back then thought were being payed to protect America, not to set up false-flag events for the benefit of another country (or rather a political entity residing in the Middle East).
edit on 20-9-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

So accountants spill the beans on 2.3 trillion.
But skip over compensation checks to people who don't show up for work for 12 years?
How many members of the 3000 deaths are getting hush money checks?

It seem to me that the number of people involved on keeping the lid on this conspiracy keeps growing.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

How many members of the 3000 deaths are getting hush money checks?
That number gets reduced considerably when you figure in just the nonexistent "passengers".
Another thing to consider is how these planes flying across the continent did not even have enough passengers on their manifests to pay for the fuel it took to get them there.
My point was that it was not "hush money checks" for people on the manifests to go into hiding, but for certain actors to play the role of knowing a supposed person who matched a name on the manifest.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Or you could just fly a plane into the building at 500 miles per hour.

At almost sea level altitudes...you could try it...once perhaps

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Because the people who really knew what was happening did not want to telegraph to the world that they did know what was going on. They wanted to preserve the cover story that all these events happened without anyone having a clue, including so-called intelligence, who most US citizens back then thought were being payed to protect America, not to set up false-flag events for the benefit of another country (or rather a political entity residing in the Middle East).

Sounds like me that you're grasping at straws to keep your theory alive. Got proof of this?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

jmdewey60

You just happened to be on the wrong channel.
I just "happened" to be watching the same local Sarasota, Florida TV station that was broadcasting a feed, with local TV personalities doing the announcing, being received on the school TV set by way of a roof antenna on top of that school building, and being watched by the Bush entourage during his scheduled photo-op event.

This was because I "happened" to live in the Sarasota TV market and "happened" to be tuned to the right Sarasota "channel".

Whatever I saw (that was all over within a minute) was never repeated or played back on the air that day or ever, or ever put into an internet archive.
The only way anyone could see it was live, as the events took place.
Any typical psychopath control freak who knew it would happen and knew it was within his power to watch it live, would have, knowing most people who inadvertently saw it too would never figure out that what they saw was something unusual, meaning not the same thing as what everyone else in the world was watching.
As an example of this, you seem to not understand it, even after my trying to explain it to you several times.
I was able to see it because I was at home since I worked second shift, and when I got to work later that day, everyone there seemed completely oblivious to there being anything important happening elsewhere in the news.

This was not something that I "wished" to see, but is something that I did see, which took me about two years to figure out, with the only good explanation being that this was a special feed that was sent to a few select places for people "in the know" to watch, which apparently included the president.

Because the people who really knew what was happening did not want to telegraph to the world that they did know what was going on.
They wanted to preserve the cover story that all these events happened without anyone having a clue, including so-called intelligence, who most US citizens back then thought were being payed to protect America, not to set up false-flag events for the benefit of another country (or rather a political entity residing in the Middle East).

You are still stretching for anything. OK so you lived in Sarasota, Florida and your local tv station got a live feed. Can you tell us exactly what time this was? And can you tell us the network affiliation of the station?

I want you to look again at the video. I am sure you didn't look at the video of the local NYC channels. They all did not get the plane on their feeds. Which means that there was no single video feed. Do you get that now? There was NO single video feed.

What you have done is now implicated the Sarasota news station with collusion and conspiracy. That's a really fantastical story, "Shadow entities contacted the Sarasota station to broadcast a live feed of a fake plane crash fro the President to see, but only meant for the President. Sarasota dropped the ball because jmdewey saw it, now jmdewey is on to our little scheme".

Why don't you tell me how many other people in Sarasota saw this same video feed. Can you give the names of people who were watching from their homes who might also have seen this?

Now let me ask you this, why would the President need a live feed sent to himself of a fake plane crash only intended for him to see, if he was the one who ordered it? AND, why didn't Sarasota broadcast the fake video?

Why don't you sit back and read your own posts?

You told us the story of how you and your girlfriend were watching tv, you were each taking control of the remote control, then she went to make something to eat, which you would have rather eaten, then your local news switches to live feed from NYC and the camera is showing nothing but empty sky and suddenly jmdewey asks "where is the reporter?"

On tv every day you can see news stories that are supposed to be live and the reporter isn't on the screen. Every day you can see this. So you try to connect the dots...."oh this was a Sarasota station...oh the President was in Sarasota, so there must be a conspiracy".

Well, the rest of us in this country DID see the live feed of the plane hitting. The rest of us were changing from local to national to see what was going on.

I was living in North Carolina, our local station WGHP from High Point/Greensboro was broadcasting from Fox and kept switching back and forth from NYC to Greensboro.

I was at my parents' home in Randleman, I was on the internet talking to a friend from Canada. My sister rushes in the room to tell me something big is happening on tv, so I went to see what it was. While I was watching the news anchors from WGHP speculate while they were also watching the live feed, we saw the second plane hit.

The rest of the country saw the plane hit, but for jmdewey sitting in his home in Sarasota, he was the only person in this country or on this planet that watched the live feed from a random camera in NYC as though it were CCTV meant only for the President who was in Sarasota also.

I remember George Bush being in Sarasota, there were a lot of reporters taking his picture, as well as parents that came that day. But George Bush had to be sent live feed meant only for him of a non-event that he ordered???

Wait...I'm trying to fathom this...George Bush orders the destruction, but needs a live video of nothing meant only for him? You, jmdewey, were not "in the know" so they dropped the ball by letting you see it.

meaning not the same thing as what everyone else in the world was watching.

So there was no single one video of the event? Is that what you are saying now? You mean that you now believe there were TWO signals sent out, one for the rest of us and one only for Sarasota?

What was the station?
edit on 9/20/2013 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Sounds like me that you're grasping at straws to keep your theory alive. Got proof of this?
My "proof" is my personal experience, what I witnessed "live" on my TV set, which that morning was not an ordinay TV set, but one that was picking up its signal from a broadcasting tower in Sarasota, Florida, which just so happened to be the same city in the United States that the president was in, with a TV set nearby that he could see from where he was sitting, and was being watched by members of his traveling staff.
How much of the above is "theory"?
I would say, "None".
The theory part is: What was the nature of the alleged "flight" that is associated with that plane crash?
My "theory" is that it was a story made up, that there was never a "flight 175" and the supposed persons on that made up flight were names on a CIA list of usable manufactured "personalities" for when an event cover story needs to be "fleshed out".
Think about Michael Hastings, the reporter who supposedly crashed his car into a palm tree in LA, with the engine flying out of it. He was working on a story about leaked information of the government contracting to a company to fabricate hundreds of fake "personalities" on the internet, with manufactured complete "backgrounds" to pose as real people to post on forums to spout opinions that support imperialist war mongering.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So now it's a 'special' TV set, I guess no one else but YOU has this special TV set, right?
Can I ask, what meds does your shrink you have on?
Do you know how insane this really all sounds? A special television set that only you have, that picks up only certain broadcasts?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

HomerinNC

So now it's a 'special' TV set, I guess no one else but YOU has this special TV set, right?
Can I ask, what meds does your shrink you have on?
Do you know how insane this really all sounds? A special television set that only you have, that picks up only certain broadcasts?

LOL, I read that too. A special television set that receives signals directly from the Sarasota tv station....I didn't realize just how nuts he was until he said "I have a special tv"....

I wonder if he still has that girlfriend.

If he has a special tv designed to pick up signals from the government, well he better not talk about it because they will be after him next.

HEY GOVERNMENT, jmdewey from Sarasota caught your "special broadcast" on his special tv, now he's telling us about what you did. Oh jmdewey, you are in danger now. If I were you, I'd get rid of that special tv. You may be the only person on this planet who was not paid to keep quiet about this whole thing so that makes you a threat to TPTB. If there are shills on here, they just told their bosses about you. Oh, they just said "we have a security breach from Sarasota, jmdewey had a special tv that he watched the real deal from". If I were you, I'd go on the downlow with this information.

Oh no, I just enabled a psychotic person who might have a breakdown. I bet his "special tv" also records everything he is doing, because you know, it transmits a signal back to TPTB.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

jmdewey60
reply to post by HomerinNC

My "proof" is my personal experience, what I witnessed "live" on my TV set, which that morning was not an ordinay TV set, but one that was picking up its signal from a broadcasting tower in Sarasota, Florida, which just so happened to be the same city in the United States that the president was in, with a TV set nearby that he could see from where he was sitting, and was being watched by members of his traveling staff.
How much of the above is "theory"?
I would say, "None".
The theory part is: What was the nature of the alleged "flight" that is associated with that plane crash?
My "theory" is that it was a story made up, that there was never a "flight 175" and the supposed persons on that made up flight were names on a CIA list of usable manufactured "personalities" for when an event cover story needs to be "fleshed out".
Think about Michael Hastings, the reporter who supposedly crashed his car into a palm tree in LA, with the engine flying out of it. He was working on a story about leaked information of the government contracting to a company to fabricate hundreds of fake "personalities" on the internet, with manufactured complete "backgrounds" to pose as real people to post on forums to spout opinions that support imperialist war mongering.

So what you are telling us is that you didn't have cable and you were watching this from the signal from the antenna? BTW, what did the girlfriend make for you to eat?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join