It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 UFO sightings after 2000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

www.ibtimes.com

London is the latest city in the world where sightings of alien flying objects or UFOs have been reported. However, globally, UFOs have apparently been sighted several times. Here are the top 10 recent UFO sightings:

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I must admit I was rather surprised to find this of all stories in the International Business Times... but there is was not quite as main stream as MSN or WSJ but mainstream enough...

well the ones that made their list all have accompanying news videos go visit the link it's pretty well put together

www.ibtimes.com
edit on 28-6-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
in the 1st vid it looks like a bloke with a jet pack

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

I missed the story on UFO sighted in New York City: On October 13, 2010

Cool that the news camera men... someone who knows cameras... figured out one of those dots had a tail and blinking lights...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Star and Flag! I drive through Lafayette every day to and from work, and I remember that news story. People tried to say it was Chinese lanterns. It could very well have been, but then again....

Thanks for posting this. My favorite is the Norway spiral. I thought the cover story of a Russian rocket test was hilarious, especially when one pops up over Australia shortly after. I didn't know Russia was so close to Australia!

I think the sighting in Russia is simply an airplane flying toward the camera. I've seen this same thing while fishing, and looking east at the planes coming into DIA for landing. They seem stationary for the longest time, then quickly bank and the lights go out. In the Russia video, they go behind the building. I think it's an airport over there.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
the first video would be cool if edited with a deshaker.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

www.ibtimes.com

London is the latest city in the world where sightings of alien flying objects or UFOs have been reported. However, globally, UFOs have apparently been sighted several times. Here are the top 10 recent UFO sightings:

Good set of sightings--star and flag for you! I didn't see the O'Hare 2004 sightings in there, which is in my top 10, but I enjoyed broadening my horizons.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Why are most videos from 2011?
The oldest is from 2008, I miss many good other sightings.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm disappointed the O'Hare sighting wasn't included as well. Especially since it was seen as an actual structured craft and not just lights in the sky. Perhaps it's becase there was no video of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The last one in London was so clear its about time someone with a good video camera took one.

top topics

join