It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fasting 'CLEANSE'..day 20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have been on what I call the 'lemonaide cleanse' now for 20 days.

I do this every year or 2 depending on how nessesary it is for me.
This cleanse...cleans out PAIN from my body. When the pain gets bad enough that I seam to be ready for pain killers I go on my 'cleanse'. Its VERY important this cleanse be done in 3 day increments.....at LEAST 3 days for a mini cleanse.....the amount of days should be like 3,6,9,12 ect.....for some reason doing this in 3 day sceduals is better for your body.

I read about this 'cleanse' in a book, no longer in publication called ~HEALING IN THE AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT~ (I dont recall the auther)

no food allowed! nothing but the cleanse and fresh water.
You MUST use fresh lemons...purified water, dark grade B pure maple syrup and pure cayenne pepper. The recipe is.... 1 cup fresh squeezed juice, 1/4 cup syrup...I quart water and 1/4th teaspoon of cayenne pepper. You should brush your teeth every 4 hours, and shower 2 times a day. The bodys impuritys come out in your sweat, and through your mouth. Cleanse breath is horrible. NO MOUTHWASH though...nothing you might inadvertantly swallow a bit of and ruin all you purifying work.

Its NOT good...lol...my son calls it the sour hot. But for some reason unknown to me it does MIRACULOUS things to the human body.

10 years ago on my first cleanse, each day of the cleanse seamed to take me back through time....through all the sicknesses Ive ever had..and purge my body of the remains of such illnesses. like...day one, a horrid caffine headache, day 2 pnumonia, day 3 the horrid pain of broken bones, day 4 poison ivy and rashes ECT. This continues clear through having chicken pox as a child. Every 3 days of the cleanse takes you back 7 years.

I have done this cleanse so much now that I no longer experiance the back in time of sickness effects. Now I just use it to burn through the pain of my broken back and my sciattica. When on the cleanse you may not take anything...not an asprin NOTHING.....you may drink as much fresh water as you like. Smoking tastes SO HORRID on the cleanse and after a few days it makes you throw up to smell smoke....its a good way to quit smoking, the cleanse will cause you to hack up ALOT of lung gunk. I swear this even makes wrinkles go away.....by by cellulite sleep tight.

This time around....I am on day 20 like I said...Ive lost 32 lbs....and my sinuses are so clear its like I have a whole new head. My goal was to do this for 21 days, but I am sure I shall go further this time....I have no plan to stop tomarow. I finnally quit smoking 4 months back, and want to rid my body of as much tobacco poison as I can.

When stopping this fast...the first off day you may have fresh orange juice...then the 2nd day you may make a broth of tomatoe juice and and fresh vedgies.....I use V8 and add broccelli, cauliflower, carrotts and peas...add cayenne to this soup...and eat this soup for 2 days adding bread on the 2nd day. THIS will tune your body back into digesting food again.........and your done.
It is AMAZING what this does for your body....I am a 41 year old woman who gets carded for beer sometimes....I look younger than all my friends and some of them are only in theyre early 30's. Young men in there 20's are always hitting on me and I could be theyre mom, Folks never believe my age. I truly believe this is from the lemonaide cleanse that I do.

This book said that the cleanse ate up tumors and cancer cells. I know every blackhead completely leaves my skin while on the cleanse. my skin feels like pure satin right now.......I wish it was always like this....right now you can practically SEE my aura, I look like an angel incarnate. Nobody can tell me this isnt good for a human being.

I just felt like sharing this, for I havent posted in a loooong time lol. Ive not been around, and when I am here I am lurking.....

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
As long as it works for you , I guess that's all that matter.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
As long as it works for you , I guess that's all that matter.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That's really interesting. I regularly do an aloes cleaning 1 or 2 time a year. But it's not as extreme (and not as effective) as what you describe here.

Just one question tho: you said no food allowed. What did you ingested during those 20 days (besides water, lemon and vegetables) ?

I'd be interested in trying it some time.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have two questions for you (or anyone else that has fasted)

1) Did you exercise during your fast?
2) Did you lose any muscle mass?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
how very interesting, I have heard of various methods of cleansing but didn't know anyone who actually tried it, thanks for sharing your experience.

I personally fast alot, meaning no food between dawn and dusk, only water during the day and a vegetarian meal when i break my fast. I do believe fasting helps our body and though i have good skin, nice hair, etc, I can't say my method has any of benefits that your method does.

new topics

top topics

join