It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporters have become silent!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This thread is about our current president and the idiots such as most of my family that voted for him. given a couple of years and nothing changed . Obama states he is only a one term president, BUT many on this sight are quit, and i want to know why
what happened

Did the hope and change turn into nothing indifferent

This post is not a hate thread, its all about my nemesis which i have not seen on here for ions, and others striking the same cord that Obama-Barry, has done nothing , so i want to know what happened to all the supporters of hope and change, and what is going to be your next choice in this continual ##snip## of idiots that the American people only can vote on

So why the silence people

edit on 24-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jun 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate material removed

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

##inappropriate material removed##

So let him do something I am proud of and you will hear from me. I don't run from adversity but then I don't stand on the sidelines yapping about nothing either.

Wish some others would be that recalcitrant to speak when they really have nothing at all to say.

edit on Fri Jun 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

##inappropriate material removed##

So let him do something I am proud of and you will hear from me. I don't run from adversity but then I don't stand on the sidelines yapping about nothing either.

Wish some others would be that recalcitrant to speak when they really have nothing at all to say.

lol, no mistakes in my dialogue,and pinmanships my words always mean what they are intended for

Wishing and hoping for honest reasons into my synopsis, thanks for your response

edit on Fri Jun 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

They are still here. Only now, they claim that Obama is a helpless puppet of the NWO and can't do what he needs to do. Also, the evil GOP is in control of the House of Rep. so they are controling poor Obama.

It's a blame game. When Bush was in office, it was Bushs' fault 24/7.
Obama? Puppet. Racism. Nirubu. Solar flares. ANYTHING but "it's his fault".

Hope this clears things up.
Regards,

Beez

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Why should we heap praise on someone who's simply doing an adequate job? Do you try to pump up the cashier at your local McDonalds? Post many threads about the guy who installed your new tires without screwing them up?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

They are still here. Only now, they claim that Obama is a helpless puppet of the NWO and can't do what he needs to do. Also, the evil GOP is in control of the House of Rep. so they are controling poor Obama.

It's a blame game. When Bush was in office, it was Bushs' fault 24/7.
Obama? Puppet. Racism. Nirubu. Solar flares. ANYTHING but "it's his fault".

Hope this clears things up.
Regards,

Beez

Was hoping i would see you beezer as your one of my favorite individuals on this crazy sight. Thanks for your.02cents. I understand your point,BUT, wondering where all this energy from hope and change went too

Thus, my question if the energy went away from the hope and change where are most people thinking their votes are going to this time around

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Why should we heap praise on someone who's simply doing an adequate job? Do you try to pump up the cashier at your local McDonalds? Post many threads about the guy who installed your new tires without screwing them up?

lol, love the response,But, if you voted for Obama with his less than lusterfull tactics what shall be your next choice

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Thanks!

Hope and change left the building as soon as folks realized that the rainbows and unicorns from the campaign weren't real. Campaign promises, the idea of "free money" "Obama money" didn't materialize. The summer of recovery fell flat and unemployment is rampant.

Where are the people going to go?

That's the problem.
People have gotten used to entitlements.
People have gotten used to things "given" to them.

If people want real change then it starts at home. In the mirror. People flock to whomever promises to give them the most. They shun words like "personal responsibility" "hard work" "work ethic" because they have no-one to blame for their failures but themselves.

I know I'm going on a rant here, but people need to stop flocking, stop asking for miracles. Want a miracle? Create it yourself. This country is STILL the land of oppourtunity. But folks need to stop looking for the next great politician to "save" them.

We are Americans. Given the chance, we can save ourselves.

edit on 24-6-2011 by beezzer because: d

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Bump and off to bed, i want and wish anyone that see's this thread to remember one thing years back, it was all-about hope and change. so reply would you so blindly again vote for the same

Or ask the hard questions, what in the hell do you stand for

Night

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

lol, love the response,But, if you voted for Obama with his less than lusterfull tactics what shall be your next choice

I voted for Obama because he was better than the competition. I'll take the Hopey-dopey centrist over Grandpa Simpson and Caribou Barbie any day. Even if I wish he'd learn how to be a goddamned liberal someday.

Obama's not going to drop out of the race next year. If, on the long shot he does, I can't imagine who the Democrats would try to field instead. All I can be certain of is that a dead gerbil could beat the entire Republican lineup as it currently stands, so...

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This post is so utterly full of garbage that I can't possibly figure out where to start.

We're in the situation we're in now primarily due to the rampant deregulation and constant cuts demanded by people like you, insipid twits who honestly think that the deficit can be done away with by cutting taxes, who think jobs will be created by letting business move overseas, and who earnestly believe that gigantic tax breaks for the 0.5% will see massive increases in prosperity for the bottom 60%.

The people you're pissing on and calling it trickle-down almost universally have more personal responsibility to their name than you've ever glimpsed.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

This post is so utterly full of garbage that I can't possibly figure out where to start.

We're in the situation we're in now primarily due to the rampant deregulation and constant cuts demanded by people like you, insipid twits who honestly think that the deficit can be done away with by cutting taxes, who think jobs will be created by letting business move overseas, and who earnestly believe that gigantic tax breaks for the 0.5% will see massive increases in prosperity for the bottom 60%.

The people you're pissing on and calling it trickle-down almost universally have more personal responsibility to their name than you've ever glimpsed.

Awww, you sound cranky, Scooter. Missed your free government cheese with all that whine?
People like yourself hate words like ethics, honesty, integrity, personal responsibility.

If you were forced to go at life without the government holding your hand, the laundry bill just from your shorts would be huge. Get over yourself. Having the government hold your hand from cradle to grave is something YOU may want, but for the rest of us, we kinda like our freedoms.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Nothing that happens or that the president does occurs without the complicity if not outright support of congress. The president, whomever it might be, is there simply to have fingers pointed at him.
There are no longer any checks and balances in our governmental system.
Just checks.
Blank ones.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Banning a lot of them was probably a big help.

2nd

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes, gross ignorance makes me cranky. People who think they are self-made and everyone else in the universe is a lazy freeloader also make me cranky.

Tellyawhut. The moment you stop driving your car - built by a subsidized auto company, paid for by a subsidized bank loan, fueled with subsidized petroleum - on public roads protected by federal law and state and county law enforcement, THEN maybe you can gibber on about what freeloaders other people are. Until you start taking personal responsibility - refining your own gasoline from petroleum purchased on the open market to power an automobile you made with your own hands from the ore all the way up, to drive around only on property you yourself own - you've got no room to speak a word about others.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

How about you get a life instead of posting this boring, tired old partisan shilling?

It does not matter WHO you support at this point. No one is going to change anything!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Of course I do. I pay for everything that I use. I ask for no free handouts paid for by taxpayer dollars.

You and others like you put out examples of tax-subsidized items and expect entitlements to fall into the same category.

If you can't provide food/clothing/shelter for you and yours without handouts then don't blame the rest of us that get torqued when you ask for more free stuff.

Maybe you can find a government program to help you with your anger towards people that don't want government in all aspects of their lives.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Who is being supported by all the people making all the noise is my question? Standing around complaining to each other about why you will not vote for Obama again is not going to help until you can find a candidate to support and perhaps share why you support and help get others to support. So my question is, who is that person? Or is Obama just going to get to walk right back in regardless of how many of his supporters are talking?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join