It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Intelligence Insiders: Mossad planning false flag attack in August 2011. Pakistanis will be blam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/740/431/UK_False_Flag_Forecast_Summer_2011.html=

snip

WEDNESDAY, 6/22/11 — The often unspoken and officially unspeakable fear overhanging Europe this summer is that Israel will carry out a new 9/11 attack against it. The announcement last month that Interpol had created a nuclear terror unit inspired more fear than faith.

London intelligence insiders, speaking on condition of anonymity, inform us that Mossad is planning a false flag operation against the city’s new Olympic stadium for mid-August. August 12 is a day to mark, they say, since it will be one year before the 8/12/2012 opening of the London Summer Olympics. They add that young Pakistanis living in the poorest parts of London will be blamed, and that Scotland Yard has already prepared a long list of suitable suspects.

[...]

Being very cynical - I guess a big insurance payout might just help the strained finances!

There's no way of verifying this, so I'm posting it to make it public....in case what is said is true... that if people become aware of a planned false flag attack it is either postponed or abandoned.

edit on 23-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
7/7 destroyed all belief I ever had in the UK Secret Intelligence Service.

Now? now I'd look at the above warning and decide to stay the hell away from the Olympics full stop after A) The crazy Zion logo, B) Ric Clays death, C) The need for another false flag to really get the UK behind its war machine and now the above warning.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

get back to us once you have verified it

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
the us needs the uk people to get behind the war effort becuz they cudnt win 1 without us

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
the us needs the uk people to get behind the war effort becuz they cudnt win 1 without us

Thanks for that helpful, relevant and inspiring comment. It's good to see spelling effort is on the rise too! ...

Anyway, it does seem like we're overdue a false flag, but I don't think this is anything to worry about. Considering 99% of speculation dates of events never actually occur on ATS.

Maybe they just want to get the publics backing to go into Pakistan or other regions in the Middle East.
edit on 23-6-2011 by TrueInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

get back to us once you have verified it

Well, why don't you tell me who the inside intel source is and I'll try to get it verified.

Jeesh!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct

Originally posted by gremlin2011

Thanks for that helpful, relevant and inspiring comment. It's good to see spelling effort is on the rise too! ...

Anyway, it does seem like we're overdue a false flag, but I don't think this is anything to worry about. Considering 99% of speculation dates of events never actually occur on ATS.

Maybe they just want to get the publics backing to go into Pakistan or other regions in the Middle East.
edit on 23-6-2011 by TrueInstinct because: (no reason given)

Yes. Thankfully 99% of the speculation has been wrong. The only reason I'm posting this is because many people believe that when there is a lot of awareness regarding an intended false flag it's not carried out. Of course, there's no way of verifying that either - but there's no harm in making alerts known, and it might just do some good.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
7/7 destroyed all belief I ever had in the UK Secret Intelligence Service.

Now? now I'd look at the above warning and decide to stay the hell away from the Olympics full stop after A) The crazy Zion logo, B) Ric Clays death, C) The need for another false flag to really get the UK behind its war machine and now the above warning.

I couldn't agree more.....and there is absolutely no appetite amongst UK public for a war on Pakistan.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Pakistan has had many terrorists come from their country, and they are currently planning attacks..so that's not surprising.. I'm also not surprised that Muslims or "Muslim sympathizers" will try to say its a false flag, and ignore the fact that we have a violent religion that wants to dominate the world and has a history of killing every man, women and child who doesn't have their beliefs.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If it actually does happen then I can imagine someone will try to say John Titor was 8 years late with his announcements regarding his "future times" or something.

Hell of an excuse to give into public outcries of paying Pakistan and India (as well as Japan, New Zealand etc) aid money when citizens have been demanding we spend our aid on our own needy people instead of giving billions we can't afford to others.

Could please some anti-London people north of Salford too for the capital always being the focus of everyone's attentions, make that place and the surrounding areas a no-go zone due to nuclear fallout and have the national capital city in Birmingham where a majority of Muslims live.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Although I'm not sure on the credibility of the source its good to have this stored away. I believe we are long over due for an attack whether it be false flag or not.

ALS

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueInstinct

I've said before Pakistan is on the list, and I still believe it.

GWB stated that this war was against terrorists and those who harbour them. Where did the media tell us OBL was?

And no, Pakistan is not a western ally. The Pakistani Government is, but the people are not. That is already causing problems with the situation in Afghanistan, and will also cause problems if military action commences against Iran.

edit on 23/6/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You're running the show on this thread......I thought that was YOUR job to get verification!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Seems fitting that William Hague has been talking to the Taliban about a peace deal in Afghanistan and Obama promised to have 33,000 soldiers out of that country by next year.

Hmmm......curiouser and curiouser....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I think Obozo forgot to tell you they are preparing for ground invasions in to Libya, Yemen and Syria

You know how it is, we can't have 30,000 soldiers running around with nothing to do!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

See, I was thinking more along the lines of sending them into Pakistan but those countries will do just as well.

Remember folks, every action there's a reaction. Watch the ME in the next few months.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You're running the show on this thread......I thought that was YOUR job to get verification!

You're using a trolling technique here, harassing me for not being able to get verification of an alleged 'leak' made by an unkniown intel whistleblower.

End of discussion.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

Since when does ATS allow 13 year olds to post?

Yes, rah rah rah, war machine.

As for Mossad? Where's James Bond when you need him?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
...and Obama promised to have 33,000 soldiers out of that country by next year.

What he means is, "We're going to invade Pakistan using troops we have in Afghanistan".

I study their language and I'm pretty sure it translates to something like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Few gems that beforeitsnews omitted from the source they took the "intelligence" report from (just click on the link "more here" after the article.
Authors:

By Abu Salem sofyan, Islamic Intelligence and Captain Eric H. May, Iconoclast Intelligence

Yeah. Already trustworthy. But wait for it:

God willing, we’ll post our next article Thursday or Friday. It will examine the German false flag danger, so worrisome that a German attorney recently officially filed: Warning Nuclear Terror Attack June 26, 2011, Berlin Olympia Stadium, FIFA Women`s Soccer World Cup. (Al-Isra[17]:4) “And We gave (clear) warning to the children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the land and be elated with mighty arrogance (And twice would they be punished)!”

Isn't it sweet? Religious fanatics using religious verses to spread the hate are saving the world from Israeli Mossad menace.
Good job for bringing it out, OP. You sure know what to trust.
edit on 24-6-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join