It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order IS NOT A THREAT. Let them have an NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok so I've been around these threads for a while. I've seen the movies. I've read the books.

I think all this NWO garbage is fear mongering, plain and simple. Its a way to sell websites, movies and books. It keeps Alex Jones in business. It keeps the Tea Party in business.

But reality is, the NWO is NOT a threat to us.

Why you ask?

Because the entire history of civilization is the history of our leaders running away from us. The cycle works like this: organize into groups, corruption is exposed and leaders are accountable, our leaders organize into larger and larger groups, repeat.

Lets get down to it. First we start with tribes, we find our leaders are corrupt and we organize into villages. Next, we find our village leaders are corrupt and we organize into cities. City governments are also corrupt so we organize into city-states. City-states flow into nations and this is where we're at right now. On the cusp of the inevitable world government.

Our leaders are ALWAYS corrupt. The only difference is the size of the group being governed and the accountability related to the size of the group. The smaller the group the more accountable (and impeachable) our leaders. This is why we've been moved into larger and larger groups. Because we always find out our leaders are corrupt and we chase them out of office. We then organize into a larger group where they can hide their corruption for a while.

We're at the transition point from nation to world government. This is because the failings of national government are completely obvious to people. The leaders aren't organizing for world dominance, theyre organizing world government because thats the ONLY way they can maintain their power.

We, the people, overtake every government from tribes to nations. This is why local governments are MOSTLY free from corruption, We, the people, have overtaken local government and even state government to a point. We'll overtake the eventual world government as well. We'll take over the solar system government when it comes around. Its our history and its our future. So worries about NWO are unfounded. Like everything else, they're based on profits for private companies that benefit from the fear.

I say, let them have their world order. The sooner they have one the sooner we will take it over.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thats why they intend to off you in the process of taking over...
less drag on the win
they read history books too
yah dig?
edit on 23-6-2011 by Danbones because: since I can't spell they aint worried about me...haha

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
People will say that the NWO can manipulate governments, police, education, they run the banks, corporations, military's, heads of state.

So my question to them is this. Apparantly with all that control they already run the world so it looks like the game is over. They've won.

This makes any new topics about them taking over irrelevant since they already accomplished that.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

But we can try to retake our world from them, if we say they won lets stop fighting we will surely become like all the masses arround us ...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
reply to post by kro32

But we can try to retake our world from them, if we say they won lets stop fighting we will surely become like all the masses arround us ...

There have been powerful groups of people with massive influence since humans have been on the earth and that will never change. You overthrow these guys and someone else will replace them.

My point was that it seems they've won and well I don't see a big difference in my life because of it. Alot of things in the world are actually getting better so I say let em have it. Enjoy

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Who, exactly, is this 'they' that have 'won'?

'They' have won nothing.

There is something 'they' fear. Do you know what it is?

edit on 23/6/2011 by teapot because: edit

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The New World Order is not a threat?

Hmmmm right...

What you fail to mention is that in going from level to level of control and power they are actually working to an agenda and have been doing so for many many years, there is an end game and that is where WE the people have no chance of ever rising up again. Can you not see that if we don't take action soon, if not now... then there will be no opportunity to rise up and take the power back.

How much research have you ACTUALLY done in this area? Or have you just been swallowing the regurgitated crap that is fed to you by people such as Alex Jones, David Icke, Maxwell Igan etc?

Do some actual research for yourself, if you haven't done so yourself... get off the internet and go down to a large library, do your research from source materials, go through government records... and yes you do have a right to go to your local government records office and request certain documents, just ask the custodian of records.

I have researched in this area for over 10 years and what I have found is interesting to say the least, if you actually thnk the masses can rise up and take power again then think again.

The time is now...
edit on 23-6-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It is very possible that the NWO and illuminati exist. It is however, just as likely that it does not or at least not in the sense we are lead to believe. For all we know, Illuminati and presidential blood ties info is all disinformation implemented by the CIA (others as well) and the Bankers. Now, do they call themselves illuminati? Who knows for sure, but the very first thing i would do as a Swiss Banker or CIA Agent who is committing illegal actions, would be to conceal my identity and somehow figure how to make it look like a totally different group of people were behind it. THe Neo-Cons do this in a way, provide propaganda to install fear to get a reaction, to install a solution that brings them more control, power, & security.

SO, Illuminati could just be an idea that has been elaborated and acted upon to cover the tracks and names of the real culprits.

Edit in for clarification: There is a definitely a group of influential people who have a corrupt agenda, but to limit them to illuminati is not the way to go I think. ALso I find it more rational to myself to believe that there are just factions among the elite of the world and a consistent battle over morals and planing, behind closed doors.
edit on 23-6-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
Who, exactly, is this 'they' that have 'won'?

'They' have won nothing[/].

I totally agree that this whole thing is a gift that keeps on giving for conspiracy people. I don't believe in any one all powerful group either but if there was one that existed that's who i'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
A lot of people like to always say the president is illuminati. This may or may not be true, but to me it seems that as a position the POTUS is sort've like a puppet actor. If indeed the CIA is heavily involved in disinformation and inspiring events to occur (we know they do this later idea), then we also know the influence they have on the president. The president gets all of his info from the CIA and other branches of intelligence so it wouldnt be incredibly hard to falsify evidence for the POTUS's eyes. Then after the president has seen the planted evidence, and carries out the ideas of the CIA thinking its the right thing to do, he becomes the fall guy.

If you can control the input, you can control the output. This is just how the brain works.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The new kinds of technology that the shadow government (or whatever you want to call them) is likely to have (if they exist), make things that have happened in the past somewhat irrelevant. In the past leaders couldn't spy on every group and citizen, now they can. In the past the elites couldn't create viruses to kill off their opposition, or manipulate weather, or have mind control, or space weapons etc. Who knows what kind of technology they have developed by pouring in trillions of dollars into black programs. Makes it way harder (if not impossible) to overthrow these elites, much different than any other time in human history.
edit on 23-6-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

i dont know what the planned nwo will actualy be but from what im seeing. its going to be one where a few people have control over everything(like it is with the economy) and we have no control over how it will be created. so thats why i dont like it. maybe if it was designed a little differntly i might support it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

It's not so much the design of the NWO that's the problem,

More like the intent that is behind it.

A one world government would actually be a great thing, IF done properly and with the right intent behind it, to unify all nations and peoples as equals.

However this is not the case and the intent behind the NWO and their plans is not for the benefit of all mankind, but for their own personal benefit at the expense of our freedom and liberties.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

a nwo where everyone is all equal and countries get equal say in wehat goes on would be good. not what were seeing today where the un and nato controls everything

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

But dont you think that we'll take over the NWO just like we've taken over all forms of government up until now?

Why would we stop overtaking corrupt leadership simply because its a little further away?

I'm sure the intent to control and profit was the motivation to building cities yet here we are controlling many aspects of local government

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
But dont you think that we'll take over the NWO just like we've taken over all forms of government up until now?

If we act now then there is a possibility, we can simply defeat the NWO by non compliance... yes thats right, not doing anything, not supporting their system or partaking in it in any way, if the masses were awoken to the truth and no longer complied with the system, it would fall apart and we would be well on our way to winning.

However, steps are being taken so that cannot happen, steps have been took to dumb down the populace and keep them inside systems of control, through money, materialism and greed mostly... people will do anything to be rich and most will sell out their fellow man to get where they want. It is this greedy, materialistic nature that has been nurtured and propagated by the elites so we don't wake up and unite as one.

Why would we stop overtaking corrupt leadership simply because its a little further away?

A little further away?

It's somewhat more than that now, in the past 50 years various technologies have been created that help them, not us... CCTV camera's line every street corner and we are told that they are for OUR saftey.

They now have technology that no other corrupt civilization in our history has ever posessed, they almost have the means to fully control us as various dfferent schemes and agenda's have been going on to ensure when the NWO does get here that we have no choice and no escape.

That is why we need to act as soon as possible before that endgame comes.

I'm sure the intent to control and profit was the motivation to building cities yet here we are controlling many aspects of local government

Local government, exactly and that's a very low level centre of power... Like I said, we keep the system functioning, they think if they throw us a few scraps and a few illusions of power and freedom that we will be content with that. Well ofcourse most people are, they ae trapped in the illusion that we live in a free world and that we actually have power over what happens, when infact we do not... we have a power yes but very few people are aware of what is really going on in this world and therefore never act on that power that we have.

The elites rely on this very thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yes, there are systems of control and technologies that they use to spy on us. But we also use CCTV to spy on them. Lots of cops have abused their authority in front of CCTV, Iphones and police dashboard cams. You see these videos on ATS every day. So the technology can be used against them as well.

Yes they can legislate but that rarely stops people from doing the right thing. Like in the US some cities are trying to keep us from filming police but thats not going to stop people. Laws are in place for all sorts of innane, silly things that if they actually did enforce, thered be so much blowback that the leaders who enacted them would topple their own power. I'm thinking of laws against farmers trading milk for eggs and things like that.

We have way more power than people believe and all these terrible things that go on wake up one more person at a time. PATRIOT ACT woke up millions, CCTV woke up millions, War on Terror woke up millions. All the "bad" things that happen serve OUR purposes and create newly enlightened people. When the corruption gets as obvious as it is, its hard to keep your head in the sand and more people are waking up every time a bomb drops.

Personally, I dont watch TV so I dont get bombarded with how stupid people can be. In fact, I talk to people every day and realize how intelligent and awakened we are becoming. When you're plugged into the system you get all the messages they want you to believe such as, "We will control the world", "You are all useless, Dorito munching idiots", "You are alone in your resistance". When in reality, (not "reality" TV) nothing is further from the truth.

And local government power is a lot more important than national power. When national power breaks down, as its already doing, we'll need our friendly local politicians to maintain order. Since they're already people like us, we'll be alright in the end.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

If the world turns off their internet and computers. Currently somebody's scanning all the computers, phones, and bank data and using that information to make money, find peoples weakness's, find out who to kill.....and topple entire nations without firing a shot. Informations being handed to Corporations and people so they can use it to come out ahead.

Kill that beast and quit using digital financing as well.....the NWO would be DEAD.

You couldn't get people to do it though. Humans aren't intelligent.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab

No, the technological gap between the elite and the populace has never been as big as it is now, and the gap is only going to grow exponentially. It's never been this easy for so few to control so many, and with the trillions of dollars they are stealing and using for black projects and research, it's only going to become easier for them to control or kill as they see fit. Eventually this could lead to humanity splitting into two, the mindless slave drones, and the technologically advanced, genetically enhanced masters.
edit on 23-6-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

There is a 'group' of people working to achieve global domination but they are not alone. All powerful? Only in their own estimations, even though they are afraid, very afraid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join