It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Impact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
REMINDER!!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

*next time the thread will be trashed*

This looks preety real to me...

What do you think?

edit on June 22nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The first video is a test of a lunar capsule thing....its NOT a UFO.

I didnt look at the second on the basis the first one was a well known video

EDIT: Listen to the commentary of the first vid " parachute failed to open ".....ever heard of a UFO with a parachute???
edit on 22-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

EDIT2: Ok so i watched the second video....as fake as a £2 note.
edit on 22-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The first if I remember correctly is the Gemini probe.

Please correct me if wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This thread sums up what I think .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That's a failed test of what appears to be a space capsule, I believe the UFO phenomen to be quite real and of extraterrestrial origin, but the first vid is obviously something man made (even without the audio)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

yeah... or this one if your feeling nice
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i think the first video could be a ufo but not one from a different planet. i think its probably one that was man here in the US and they were jsut testing it out

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thats a space capsule sorry but thats not a ufo.And the second video wont load.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
Thats a space capsule sorry but thats not a ufo.And the second video wont load.

You can view the second video by clicking on the "youtube link" at the bottom of the video.

To be honest.....i wouldnt waste your time lol

Its a video (hoax/setup) of a guy moving some bits of metal about. These pieces of metal are supposed to be from a crashed spacecraft.....they are not...obviously. Its just some sad case who thought they would try and make up a story to make some monies.

The pieces of metal have hand shaped imprints....funny...they have 4 fingers and a thumb and are exactly the same size as a human hand...weird huh? lol

Very poor video to be honest...laughable at best.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I remember this, its not a UFO its the sample return capsule from stardust. The parashoot failed to open and it crashed. They were able to retrieve the samples.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that the first video is of the failed parachute deployment of the GENESIS PROBE re-entry. I love the camera tracking capabilities we have now, a feat within itself.

Second vid is trashed....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Its a video (hoax/setup) of a guy moving some bits of metal about. These pieces of metal are supposed to be from a crashed spacecraft.....they are not...obviously. Its just some sad case who thought they would try and make up a story to make some monies.

That is from the famous Santilli "Alien Autopsy" hoax film. You young whippersnappers need to pay more attention in UFO History class.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh my gosh - not again! The first video has been posted on ATS so many times over the years I can't even count them on my 12 fingers! It's a normal videotape of a very earthly capsule on re-entry. Big deal. Just because it's 'shaped" like a "UFO" (or dinner plate, pie-pan, hubcap, capsule, 'saucer', what-have-you) does NOT make it a UFO. This is especially true if some goof posts on BoobTube with a title of "UFO" somewhere in the heading.

PLEASE - do a search before posting anything you think is "new".

The second video is a confirmed hoax. A couple of more goofs with some aluminum I-beams and a welding torch having some fun at your expense.

Sheesh. What a waste of time. No wonder the main stream media won't take this subject seriously....

top topics

join