It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got an old mobile phone? Use it for one last wake up call...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyShaftoe

great idea s+f
Along same line would be leaving gig sd cards with free energy info or similar info in a-level physics books at the local Library,the people who come across this would be students then the message might be questioned in their class thus spreading the word further to young minds possibly future scientists

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyShaftoe
K, so, this is my 2nd thread so feel free to knit-pick the grammar etc.

Your grammar is bloomin awful my friend!

Seriously though this is a very very good idea and I am a little peeved that I didn't think of this. I am going to do this with one of my old phones this week. Wish me luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by krs678

My son is at college at the moment spreading the word.

I remember the day he came home from school and said
"dad, they won't let me take part in religious education anymore, as i keep undermining their lies with the truth and it embarrasses them."

I have to admit i had mixed feelings, pride in my boy for resisting the indoctrination, shame in the system for not accommodating the truth

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

don't forget to share a list of what you will put on it.

up to now i have,
vids:
freedom radio vids
esoteric agenda
hollywood insiders
the new zeitgeist movie? i'm not sure if i'm warming to them again since they ditched the Venus cult.
books:
the secret teachings of all ages

music:
Brain food - Luca Brazi

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Hu-mans have a very short attention spans, will the person who finds your phone really watch all the videos? I think not. Instead something short and sweet like a message on the phone start up like

This phone is now yours, together we can make a difference,do not forget to pay it forward or karma will take its toll on you, we know who you are!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Frontkjemper

thank you for the nice images kidda! i'll be using these.....

No problem, glad you could use them. Going to sit down later tonight and whip up some more for fun.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I like it man
Thinking outside the box.
It makes sense to degree as mobile phones have such a short shelf life these days and it opens up an alternative media to spread any message!

A conspiracy phone!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
of course if you bought that phone and ever had it activated with a carrier at some point then that phone can easily be identified as having belonged to you.. so if you're hoping to be anonymous about this then it's a really bad idea.. so think about that when you're choosing what you put on that device ..

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Here's a much simpler, cheaper and un-identifiable way to do it ..

1. Buy a thumb drive, they are insanely cheap
2. Load up with anything you want
3. Leave in public places

Thumb drive won't let you watch the video on the device but most people have computers these days and are more likely to pick up that thumb drive and go through it, even if they are just trying to ID the owner of it to return it..

On the plus side, you've never had to activate this device so it's not linked to you in any fashion, it's truly 100% anonymous ..

Even an old itouch would be better than using a phone, but not completely .. even itouches have unique identifications on them and if you ever used the app store you're identifiable.

This idea does absolutely work .. I didn't come up with it... Nine Inch Nails used this tactic in their alternate reality game where they put cryptic messages, website addresses and leaked songs on thumb drives and left them in restrooms and various places.. under chairs..

edit on 22-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That is a good idea but not all phones have that capability.

I have 4 extra phones, 2 are iPhones. I can load all kinds of stuff on them but one doesnt hold a charge much anymore and the other I use as an iPod now.

Good idea though. I will see if my other phones can have info like docs and vids added to them

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I'm not fond of the idea just because cell phones are completely traced back to their owners, they all have unique identifications .. all you'd need is for law enforcement to find it and think youre up to some sort of subservient act to disrupt the peace .. if anyone is going to do it, it's better to just take a completely anonymous approach.. a phone would absolutely not be a way to do that unless it's a phone that was given to you and you never had service with it..

I prefer the thumb drive scenario I described above personally.. I have 8 gig thumb drives just laying around because I work in IT and have had use for them, they aren't expensive at all .. 1 gig drives could hold a lot of this material and those go for practically nothing.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

up to now i have,
vids:
freedom radio vids
esoteric agenda
hollywood insiders
the new zeitgeist movie? i'm not sure if i'm warming to them again since they ditched the Venus cult.
books:
the secret teachings of all ages

music:
Brain food - Luca Brazi

Hasn't the Zeitgiest series been exposed for dis-information?

Please read my post (& the others around it, like Gabby's) to understand that it's a dangerous thing you are doing here...Unless every single video is filled with 100% truth, then you are playing with fire here...You could possibly be leading people onto a paranoid path where they will believe just abut every conspiracy under the sun...Rather than have their minds opened:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But...If we are going down this route, let's try to include some 9/11 videos that DO contain truths...If we start on a already widely debated subject such as 9/11, then we can start to change the minds of people:

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - 9/11 PENTAGON ATTACKS

I was thinking about including other "conspiracy theory" documentaries, as there are loads I have seen.

But to do this would be contradictory to what I said earlier...As I feel, whilst these documentaries contain good infrmation, not everything they claim I can agree with.

*Side note - I've watched & do enjoy the doc, 'Esoteric Agenda'! But if close-minded people cannot even grasp the highly suspicious events of 9/11, then they won't be able to get their head around a documentary such as this.
edit on 22-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You could put all the info and video on a USB stick? And leave it places. You can move a whole lot of data that way
Add movies too perhaps?

Ah Miniatus had this idea above
edit on 22-6-2011 by ragsntatters because: Read Miniatus post

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!
This may need it's own thread, but someone made the comment of a booklet full of information being left instead of a cell phone. I'd love to creat an informational booklet full of the truths of this world. Corrupt Government, UFO histories and actual real life documentation, HAARP, etc, etc... the list goes on.

If everyone could forward their best information to me I will create a booklet full of real life documents and links to websites, QR Codes to go straight to videos like the press conferences of top officials coming out about UFO's and hidden information. Maybe a section on the truth going on with the nuclear plant in Japan and what nuclear scientists are saying about it. All the stuff ATS is made of .... I can create a booklet with a RED and WHITE Warning on the front saying "Warning, Top Secret and Confidential..... Do not read if you don't want to know the TRUTH"

Then I'll send a link to everyone on ATS if that's allowed and we can mass print the thing out and leave it where ever the public can reach it... Court rooms, TV broadcast stations, stadiums, events, parks, street corners, offices... Where ever it can be found and read and WAKE UP the masses a little bit.

I'm not sure how many members are on ATS, but if everyone printed out 10 of these or more I'm sure we could cover a pretty good portion of the world with this...

Just a thought... Anyone have any ideas???

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
amazing idea,how about adding to the message to pass it on,lets face it only the poorest in society will really value a 2yo phone.a lot of people are introduced to this now with the whole,forget what its called,take a book leave a book bins in public places.as for the other guy who mentioned stickers with alt news websites etc.i have already thought about that and will implement soon.have a lampost visable from my living room window and would be interesting to see how many people would a) notice b)take out their phone and note it down ...and c)add another sticker or deface it

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

What? that old phone of mine?.......i think i lost that years ago, i may have even given it to charity now i come to think of it.... and you say it was found on a train? well fancy that officer... etc..

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

Please read my post (& the others around it, like Gabby's) to understand that it's a dangerous thing you are doing here...Unless every single video is filled with 100% truth, then you are playing with fire here...You could possibly be leading people onto a paranoid path where they will believe just abut every conspiracy under the sun...Rather than have their minds opened:

But...If we are going down this route, let's try to include some 9/11 videos that DO contain truths...If we start on a already widely debated subject such as 9/11, then we can start to change the minds of people:

I was thinking about including other "conspiracy theory" documentaries, as there are loads I have seen.

But to do this would be contradictory to what I said earlier...As I feel, whilst these documentaries contain good infrmation, not everything they claim I can agree with.

*Side note - I've watched & do enjoy the doc, 'Esoteric Agenda'! But if close-minded people cannot even grasp the highly suspicious events of 9/11, then they won't be able to get their head around a documentary such as this.

wise words....
i can't think of a movie with 100% truth in it to be honest it seems a mix of 70/30 truth/lies at best.
i thought the last zeitgeist was OK though a little idealistic - the venus slant too it too close to the NWO model for my liking but now they have distanced themselves from the venus project i'm willing to re-consider.
i agree we can't hit them with esoteric agenda from the bat.
i might try and number the vids or create a playlist or something to show an order of enlightenment.
edit on 2222/6/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

wise words....
i can't think of a movie with 100% truth in it to be honest it seems a mix of 70/30 truth/lies at best.
i thought the last zeitgeist was OK though a little idealistic - the venus slant too it too close to the NWO model for my liking but now they have distanced themselves from the venus project i'm willing to re-consider.
i agree we can't hit them with esoteric agenda from the bat.
i might try and number the vids or create a playlist or something to show an order of enlightenment.
edit on 2222/6/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: typo

Like I said in my earlier post, I commend the idea. It's a great one, that can be put on wider spectrum, from old laptops/computers to thumb drives & even leaflets (as mentioned by other ATS members)!

Exactly my point too, as much as there is truth in many of these documentaries, there are bits & pieces added in to every movie that can dis-credit just that little bit less...We should definitely do a run-through (gives me an excuse to watch all these docs again too) of which videos give the best interpretation of what's going on in the world...But before that, maybe start off the message with hard-running facts that'll catch a person's attention (& can't be disproved)

Thanks for taking notice though my friend. What you've created here is a very powerful tool, which in the hands of the wrong people (just like many conspiracies theories) can be manipulated for dis-info. In the right hands, especially in this modern day & age, could spread the message 2x faster than debates, etc.

P.S. Order of Enlightenment, I like that. We should give them information in bits & pieces, to let them slowly consume & break everything down, then come back for more!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

In fact, I'll create a couple of computer wallpapers and upload them tomorrow which you (and anyone else) can upload to various sites if you want or email to friends.

Goodnight!

thats the ticket! share it here, i have dreams of this leading to 1GB/4GB/8GB wakeup packs on rapidshare/torrent or some such. but lets make a list first.
i think the "the story of your enslavement" vid should be there.
www.youtube.com...

Very nice video link thanks:

it leaves things open; but thought provoking none the less.
edit on 22-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters
You could put all the info and video on a USB stick? And leave it places. You can move a whole lot of data that way
Add movies too perhaps?

Ah Miniatus had this idea above
edit on 22-6-2011 by ragsntatters because: Read Miniatus post

"Thumbdrive dead drops":
laughingsquid.com...
edit on 22-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join