It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies

www.imzaia.com

THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Human consciousness is much more than mere brain activity
edit on 20-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sounds interesting right? Well there is more, read the full article here: www.imzaia.com...

In brief, For those to lazy to read, The article also encompasses:
* Hypercommunication
*Vacuum domains
*Group consciousness
You should give it a quick read for the evidence etc, it is really interesting.

On a side note, (briefly as I do not have much time now) I suggest that anyone interested in this article, Look up "Indigo Children".

What are everyone else thought's on this?

www.imzaia.com

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I will read the linked article. But the mere mention of "indigo children" caused my eyes to roll uncontrollably, and you lost 100 credibility points. That is rough, as credibility is only on a 1-10 scale.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is interesting however the unfortunate thing is that this could become highly weaponized because of the frequencies, otherwise though a fascinating discovery.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I could swear there was a female scientist who had a theory similar to this years ago, and was pooh-poohed for her ideas. Looks like maybe she was on the right track after all.

At the bottom of that article, there is a link that takes you to The Global Consciousness Project

The Global Consciousness Project (GCP) is an international collaboration created in 1998 to study the subtle reach of human consciousness in the physical world. We maintain a network of random event generators (REGs) with nodes in more than 50 locations, from Alaska to Fiji, on all continents, and in nearly every time zone. The world map on the right has a bright spot for each of the host sites.

It might be interesting to look at in connection with the first article. S&F.
edit on 6/19/2011 by Klassified because: Wrong quote corrected

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This has been out for a while. Words, frequencies can program DNA in real time, altering us, locking or unlocking sequences.

We're becoming here, and a good spirit of kindness and unconditional love, acceptance and understanding of all, being gentle with everyone and self, goes a long long way. But it also shows, its never to late to start either.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominikas

Who says it isnt already? Some people say HAARP is for weather manipulation. I say HAARP uses low frequency beams to depress the masses.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
OK, read the link, and here are my thoughts:

- this article is pseudoscience, it appears. Either that, or a horribly translated piece written by someone trying to explain facts they don't understand.

- the Russians do have science around "psi" abilities. Not much behind the actual science is known, from what I know. I could be wrong. But this article does not seem to reflect anything close to what I have seen relating to the Russian psi experiments and capabilities. I can tell you that they have a vastly different understanding of the world around them. I believe that "psi" falls into "energetics", if i recall the translation of their term correctly.

- if you are really interested in the science behind psi, you should read Ingo Swann's website. He has about 2500 pages devoted to his scientific study of his research on the "CIA Psychic Spy" experiments at Stanford Research Institute. His background as a biologist along with his experiments in ESP already while in NY gave him some outstanding insights into not only data analysis, but also experiment creation. While some of what he has claimed is fantastical, the way he goes about dissecting the likely basis, physically, of psi events in the human body really bolsters his credibility in my estimation, despite his fantastical stories. Once again, to get to this understanding he has had to come up with different terms, and see it a completely different way than popular western science (are we seeing a trend here?).

- once again, Indigo children is the most preposterous BS i have ever heard. I am extremely open minded, and rarely act as a skeptic. However i can promise you after all the crap that has rolled through ATS over the years, this is one story that should have never been born. Almost as bad as Blossom Goodchild. Yes, there are special people in the world. It isn't an entire generation, and frequency is not increasing. I would actually say that we are in a massive slump relative to the birth of mental giants and great men. All these stories of indigos, or that magnetic kid in turkey, are just poor Easterners way of taking advantage of naive westerners. There is a sucker born every minute, and these suckers lap up all manner of crazy beliefs.
edit on 19-6-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The site mentioning indigo's, which by the way is actually an accurate term no matter what some think, nonetheless is reporting much older studies, and the Russian Studies did indeed find this, I read the stats, the institute etc, this was legit, and they have conducted lots of interesting studies. That was some time ago so don't wish to be stuck in a 2 hour search. But they never mentioned the word indigo.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The site mentioning indigo's, which by the way is actually an accurate term no matter what some think

How is it accurate? It is a cult designed to fleece money from vulnerable, insecure people. I take it you are familiar with "You might be an Indigo if..."? This is followed by a list of symptoms that is 'strangely' very close to those suffering from disorders such as depression, bipolar, SPD, schizophrenia, etc. This is completely unacceptable to me, Nancy Ann Tappe should be ashamed of herself and donate all her dirty money to charity so it at least it goes to the deserving.

An article that mentions indigo children as part of a scientific method cannot be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Finally, scientists are waking up.

There exist sensitive people that can feel this group consciousness. It's weird.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

Interesting concepts, but like most Russian scientific "discoveries" you have to tread carefully. I would be more interested in what frequencies are used for genetic manipulation. Somethings in the article do ring true to a degree but it is mostly fluff with no muscle or bone.

In the past I used " vibrational frequencies" to alleviate severe pain or discomfort(the "aoom"[I doubt I represented it correctly] seems relaxing).

But how much is real causation and how much is just a placebo effect leaves one to wonder.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I am interested in the Russian take on this, Texan do you have any sources to recommend? My feeling on the study of this stuff is they learned things on both sides of the curtain that are not for general consumption. I wonder though why many of the brightest on our side seemed to go off the deep end. Meaning soon they were remote viewing Mars and talking about space aliens. I notice a trend in those top secret types, they go a little nutty and almost discredit themselves in the process - purposely or the nature of the biz? I won't name individuals by name here but if you have done some research on some of Ingo's co-workers you notice a trend.

My personal experience is that people who lie for a living or work in the spook world tend to loose a certain touch with reality. Since I've witnessed a little of this in my military experience it made me step back and think, hmmm. I started looking for trends and they seem to be there. So do these types resonate at some different frequency and eventually get a little out of touch, or are they out of touch and resonating differently?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Interesting post OP - thanks!

Originally posted by GoathiefAn article that mentions indigo children as part of a scientific method cannot be taken seriously.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the scientific method is supposed to consider anything as possible and find out if its true or not. You can't assume something is false and then work backwards or not bother at all - that's not true science. So if you really are scientific, stow the bias and do the research (I am not aware of any scientists currently looking at this question).

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is about the seventh post I've seen today and just one if innumerable others posted weekly that source the site, www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

What about this site makes it such a credible source that it's constantly referenced and never questioned?
Looking at the site, it looks like it was made in '95 on geocities for internet explorer 4.0.
Scanning the front page reveals nothing but your run-of-the-mill collection of new age fantasy.
Even the main menu on the front page has five options, and one is "pleidians".

Honestly, it boggles my mind, how can so many posts citing this site be made and taken so seriously on such a regular basis?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

If it were true science then scientific theory/hypothesis would be used - neither of these apply to indigo children.

Indigo children would have to be proven to exist before being applied in a scientific manner elsewhere, it is that simple.

The only bubble you have burst is your own, please come back when you've proven the existence of indigo children. May I suggest you apply yourself or your indigo children for testing at the James Randi Educational Foundation (www.randi.org...), aside from proving the existence of indigos you could pick up a cool $1million in the process.

Good luck and don't forget to let ATS know how it goes.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Who says it isnt already? Some people say HAARP is for weather manipulation. I say HAARP uses low frequency beams to depress the masses.

yes and what about all the protests spreading across the middle east....

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

you are right. Indigo is a valid term, when used to describe a shade of blue. When used to describe a type of human, it is the same fanciful BS as werewolves and vampires, and usually believed by the same type of people: unpopular, lonely teenagers.

Any time someone tells a disaffected teen that they are special, the teen will believe them. It is a big old lonely world out there, and it seems that young people have this yearning to be special. Just look at the TV and movies they watch.

You can play like all you want. At the end of the day "indigo" describes hues, not people.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by LightAssassin

yes and what about all the protests spreading across the middle east....

Who says it's pointed at them. If I was to hazard a guess, it'd be at a nation who's people seem to have all the freedoms but just are too asleep to realise they're being stripped away daily.

I also hazard a guess that the real reason the people of those coutnries are revolting for better lifestyles is because the government that runs them has actually made the country broke thanks to the US. These countries just do not know how to tell their own citizens that they no longer have any reserve.

The Iran hostage situation back in the 70's I think, hostage negotiator was a negotiator from Chase Manhattan bank....Ask any military personnel close to that situation. They set this up when the Middle East discovered their oil. They didnt have great business sense and agreed to a helping hand from the US to help set up all oil drills and wells, along with equipment and even personnel and expertise. We'll gladly do all this IF you bank with these institutions within the US, and tie any and all interest into 30 year time stamp certificates.

These institutions then funneled this money into holding companies who purposefully lent money to Third world countries who would most certainly misuse any and all money and go bankrupt. This in turn would give the holding companies reason to fold and the banks reason to tell the arab world, Sorry, theres no more money...just like that.
edit on 20-6-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data

Sounds interesting right? Well there is more, read the full article here: www.imzaia.com...

In brief, For those to lazy to read, The article also encompasses:
* Hypercommunication
*Vacuum domains
*Group consciousness
You should give it a quick read for the evidence etc, it is really interesting.

On a side note, (briefly as I do not have much time now) I suggest that anyone interested in this article, Look up "Indigo Children".

What are everyone else thought's on this?

www.imzaia.com

I've been following all the science news on this consciousness and I truly believe in a Universal Consciousness or at least a planet wide conscious. That being said your reference to indigo children is horrid. I looked into it once, the requirements were very broad and irreplaceable common. "Do you like the color blue?" "Do you cry when you see torture?"

I think just about anyone with a soul and is in deep habit of showing emotions will be classified as indigo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join