It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New earth in the next 18 months!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

...today we bring you a message of timely importance. Those of you who have read and absorbed our messages of the last few years will soon see the fulfillment of your waiting. Over the next eighteen months you will experience the emergence of the new Earth. As a lightworker, as a wayshower, this is the moment for which you have been waiting.

In these coming months you will continue to experience Earth’s cleansing. Depending on where you live, you will be faced with earth changes including earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic activity, and extreme weather. These will be challenging, and some of your Earth brothers and sisters will die according to their soul contracts. These events will present opportunities to go into fear, if you so choose. A more conscious attitude would be to lovingly observe them as the stage upon which the final act of your great drama is being played.

There will also be collapses of the debt-based monetary systems, of capitalism, and of governments, all of which do not serve the needs of the majority. More opportunities to go into fear; again, be a loving observer.

I am not going to quote the whole thing but there you have it. Within the next 18 months earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic activity, extreme weather, collapses of the debt-based monetary systems, of capitalism, and of governments. Additionally, you will get to meet aliens.

Now whether you believe any of this, is entirely up to each individual. I just wanted to make sure this prediction is noted on this forum for future reference. I have read nearly every message provided by this individual over the past years and it goes against the mainstream predictions of a new earth emerging in peaceful ways. According to this prediction or channel the way it will all go down is fairly violent, but the choice to panic or not will be our own. Those that panic will be killing, looting, and being who they really were anyway. They will extinct themselves. If you take the road of love, we will build a new earth based on that concept.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Source
edit on 18-6-2011 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Great more BS.....thanks dude, I feel blessed to hear the message.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Natural events...IN NATURE?!?! You dont say! Oh boy, where have I heard that before?

I understand you just wanted to bring the info in, Op, so not directed at you

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
Natural events...IN NATURE?!?! You dont say! Oh boy, where have I heard that before?

I understand you just wanted to bring the info in, Op, so not directed at you

Amen I just read that and I'm still lost.
Very, very confused.
edit on 18-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This should be deleted .. the subject gives no idea what the post is about ... mods!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
one love...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Nothing like a prediction that talks about natural events that are already taking place as future evidence.

Road map of a conjob. Oh, you don't believe me? Look outside.

Also explains why the learned people in the days of old could wield power over the commoners. It is quite easy for people to look up actual explanations to things today, but in the past there was no Google, or digital libraries. Yet even with our advances, there are still schmoes that buy this stuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
How can this be a prophecy when this has already happened?? I see in my future a pizza and a six pack of beer...wait...that's already happened. I'm a prophet!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Your source is cosmicparadigm.com.

thats right cosmicparadigm.com.

MODS!!!
edit on 18-6-2011 by redbarron626 because: to scream for moderation

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
if it tells you nothing just dont reply to the thread, ITS THAT SIMPLE
why are you so important that i haveto listen to you bad mouthing something?

oh it doesnt tell me any infortmation, it should be deleted blah blah blah
all you people whinging about this thread arent telling me anything,
so take your jive and move on.
go crack the big one

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This should be deleted .. the subject gives no idea what the post is about ... mods!

You can use the Alert button if you are that infuriated. I for one am happy this was posted, as the OP said, they are documenting it online. All the shysters online should have their bogus predictions posted somewhere where they can't take it down afterwards. Maybe it will cut down on bringing in new recruits to their bullsnip.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

He brings love and peace! GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The pushing of fear part is correct: You can see for yourselves the numerous ATS threads presenting opportunities of FEAR and how each member replies to these topics.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The message was about removing fear and spreading love. Why do some posters demand that this thread be deleted? They can just ignore this thread if they do not resonate with the message.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

They probably only read what I quoted, and did not look at the more detailed description. You are right, the message was less about the earth changes and more on how to deal with it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing! I´m not big fan of channelings, but I actually liked this one. I liked, that they said, how everything will collapse - capitalism, governements, educational and religious systems, because they are based on lies and fear. Old and wrong has to totally collapse, so that new can be created.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Couldn't help but smile here, not that I don't believe or otherwise, I just returned yesterday a reply to a similar post. That post was based on a dream, but because the dream was in a religious concept, having most of the people of earth die in horrible ways was great. Many returned and thanked him for this wonderful news, praise the lord type of reply. The whole thread of all the people dying in horrible ways continued to be celebrated by these demented people, it was amazing!

By the way, your presentation is not like that, just commenting on how these can be interpreted.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Oh, gee, great. Now i have to pack my BOB bag again. With all the gloom and DOOM i think i will leave it packed this time, i'm tired of packing and unpacking and packing for something that will not come to a head. I think i will put on my camo radiation gear and for good measure i'll add in the tinfoil hat under the helmet. Or do i put on the clown suit, hmmm judgement call here. I say clown suit today.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
The message was about removing fear and spreading love. Why do some posters demand that this thread be deleted? They can just ignore this thread if they do not resonate with the message.

I hear all that. Thanks to the OP for a wonderful message. If you do not like the message, and prefer to remain in this 3rd dimensional heel mankind had created for himself, be my guest. For me, I place my trust in the New world, and believe me, this it not the first time this writer had heard this from an ET source.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Within the next 18 months earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic activity, extreme weather, collapses of the debt-based monetary systems, of capitalism, and of governments.

Even though this has been addressed already on this thread, it’s so obvious that the “source” of this message isn’t really stretching themselves when it comes to the prediction stakes.

And that is pretty typical of the majority of “channeled” information; it is based on the channelers limited view of the world, and rarely if ever delivers something that makes us all sit up and take notice.

What would make me take notice? Oh, I don’t know…maybe a prediction that is not only paradigm altering, refreshing and new, but that also comes true?

Additionally, you will get to meet aliens.

Really? Really? Any idea how many times that particular prophesy has been bandied around? And yet, here we are, still without a clear appearance by “them”.

I have no doubt that we are not alone in the Universe, but I have serious doubts that “they” will travel all this way just to enlighten a few devotees on the internet.

And as to all those posters who seem to want to disallow anyone replying who doesn’t agree with or find solace in the “message”; ever heard of free speech? Ever heard of intolerance?

Ever heard of discussion?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join