It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friends We Are Living In The Matrix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Theres probably not a good reason to write this as I know many are already aware that we are living some type of matrix reality. UFOS/SPIRITS seamlessly moving in and out, slipping in and out of our conscious view. I'm really starting to believe through past experiences you create the world how you want, bending the laws of the universe to your wills is not easy. If you just do your thing, do not be a plague on the system at work. If you clog the system up you will be removed, maybe not right away but eventually. This earth is a pot in a sink, we are all riding this pot as bacteria from food in the pan by being left out all night. Eventually we are all going to need a new pot to manifest upon once this one no longer has any use anymore, i.e. the pot being washed free of the dirt, grime, bacteria, viruses. I think its harsh to turn your back on your fellow man, animal and anything that inhabits the world, and not help when you know your capable of helping. But if your hear just as much as them trying to enjoy your ride as much as possible. Now if your at the top of a water slide, and waiting to go down as a kid, and you see a kid crying in a corner are you going to stop and help them or are you going to ignore them and continue down the slide. The choices you make are shaping everything around you, if your thinking a certain way, that is going to reflect all around you, and internal. It will find ways to manifest itself into being somewhere in your life.

I think the best idea anyone can do at this particular moment as a solution for the future, stop worrying about everything going on out there, its only going on right now for some mess up reason we all need it for one reason or another, we just need to hurt ourselves bad enough to go into the next wave.

imageshack.us...
edit on 18-6-2011 by phiktion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

so you must be trinity

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The sun will never come crashing into, the world not end with one huge wave. I look at this planet as like version 3, similar to a game, they have bugs in them and other stuff where they need a revision, patch to correct problems. Call gitches or deja vus, hiccups in the system maybe the server was patching.

Once you realize we are living in somewhat of simulated artificial intelligence but at the same time its a real reality but at the same time being simulated.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Then you will see the world for what it is its just here, now I don't know if we are virtual users in a sense of this high tech video game for spiritual beings. Seems it last along time to use a hundred years, but from there perception its like putting a quarter in a machine and playing a few minute game, where you wanna keep back and keep playing again and again.

Maybe they wanted the human experience game, but like all games you have the option of playing as a animal, or whatevere else you can think of, theres a game for everyone, some last alittle longer than others, some are rpgs the long long games, then theres the quick puzzle games, like lets be a maggot and be a fly for a week and fly around, only 50 space $ to play. I can see that being amusing for one or two trys, hey man, I buzzing around dodge this crazy orange swatter you shoulda seen my sick fake side step I did on it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The Matrix controls the minds of all the humans in the world. It is a bridge between them, they are inter-connected through it. It makes them share the same sights, smells and textures. They remember. They compete. They make decisions. The Matrix is sufficiently complex to allow for this apparent lack of determinism and ubiquity of free will. The root question is: is there any difference between making decisions and feeling certain of making them (not having made them)? If one is unaware of the existence of the Matrix, the answer is no. From the inside, as a part of the Matrix, making decisions and appearing to be making them are identical states. Only an outside observer - one who in possession of full information regarding both the Matrix and the humans - can tell the difference.

edit on 18-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No. The real trinity merged with the system as an interface program. That means trinity is now an enslavement protocol of the matrix.

Op i have noticed it is a sim reality. And find it amazing things get thos hectic before a system crash.
Imys
peace ops

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

There is no Matrix.

There is no spoon.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Vis a vis...

Ergo...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Actually, this is version 4, and the days towards a format are fast approaching. But don't worry, the bugs are being worked out.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

I think those longing to leave our planetary confides like astronauts or others that dream of leaving are those just wanting to escape back to some place familar. I think its best we just relax here, we will get our chance to visit other places, just enjoy it for whatever is left it will be a distant memory will it gets wiped clean, just as many various civilizations have been reset maybe many times.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
*Telephone ring* Its for you...
I wish it was that simple. I'd be out of here as quickly as I could get to that designated phone.

Oh how I wish that people would realize that space and time = the matrix. Literally. If more people understood this I believe there would be no need for a blue pill.

edit on 6/18/2011 by Conspiracy Now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

more than just metaphor. The truth is bemused detachment. Our avatars must go along with script. Except here.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion83n6

more than just metaphor. The truth is bemused detachment. Our avatars must go along with script. Except here.

Interesting thought, its like a very in depth roll playing game, like those hardcore RP servers if you dont play correctly you get removed from the game, maybe thats why some are able to rise above knowledge through there controlling force and eventually end up dying for going against the set plan, or rules prior.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
My freinds live in the Matrix and all I got was this stupid tee shirt "I escaped the Matrix".

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Imagine one day you will awaken and this will all have been a dream. Your appearence will startle you. At first you will not know yourself, but then it will all come back to you in an instant. Until the next dream...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
....Errrrr.... and behold I looked and all was nothing and grasping for the sun? lol

Once you realise in one small way that the "matrix" is a very valid assumtion. then what ...?

One plus one will equale three under the right thought vibration, but seek the knowledge you know to be right. There in lay the path to the next, and next, and ...

The anarchy and chaos is the sister, mother , brother , father of your peace and harmony, your fun and your ease, its all for the learning and ....."IT'S ALL GOOD" .

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

O.K. I again need to voice my opinion, sorry.

For every action there is an opposite and equale reaction.

this is a simple statement, and true.

If I can get a few others to "vibtrate at my frequency" it will be a frequency "CANNON" and miracles will happen.

Religious folks- two or moe gathered in my name ect......it's a law of physics doh! and mass media (wakey wakey my booboo's) lol

Matrix though it may be, I am but an ant, a wave on the shore of conciousness, I want to wake I want me and you to wake we are us, I am you, now what?

Let every beautifull thing you have spring forth, and the the "loving" chaos consume us to freedom and a future for this race.

Peace, cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What's with the 'My friends'.. That's a pretty generic greeting for someone who just become aware spiritually thinking they found the holy grail and all be all of what Life is. In the movie the matrix, they were escaping from the machines, so they used the matrix to hide. The only thing society is actually hiding from, is itself. It takes work to cut through the degradation.

You think because you've stumbled on something it's the final piece of the puzzle and you're the savior to it. Yet you can't finish infinite. Wait until you realize you realize that the planet is actually living, that might blow your mind compared to this generic cool aid.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by treespeaker

Propelling us to space start with no longer talking about the koom bi ya let's all hold hands stuff and actually doing little things to make Humanity not degrade itself.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The machines keepings us dreaming are operating using flawed mathematical concepts. Their collective deus mind thinks in historocal patterns. Thus prophecy is splurged out and regurgitated into reality sense. Awareness and you see the absurd simplicity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join