It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballet...TuTu on in !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

* Uk enters thread on tiptoe, pink tutu and shoulderpads worn with pride *

Now as my Bird Watching in Belgium thread generated so much interest
I thought my fellow BTS family would like to celebrate the talents of Ballet....To cut a long story short, Ballet was GOLD back in the Thatcher years, everyone was dancing to it

Really this is True...

There were times when Ballet became not quite as popular, it was frequently rivalled for top spot by some other much heavierweight Musclebound pretenders to the throne

But Only When You Leave the Ballet's music behind, you actually may chant " number one "

Yes the Ballet certainly flew for a lot of people

Profound apologies to all the disappointed members that read this in anticipation of some Swan Lake, Sugar Plum Fairy entertainment

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Profound apologies to all the disappointed members that read this in anticipation of some Swan Lake, Sugar Plum Fairy entertainment

Your profound apologies ring hollow, uk today, as (once again) we are subjected to one of your threads that doesn't do what it says on the tin.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Aaaaaaw baby, I can sense your disappointment

So here ya go....
Mmmm boys, bet you don't think ballet is naff now eh

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Your profound apologies ring hollow, uk today, as (once again) we are subjected to one of your threads that doesn't do what it says on the tin.

Oh, eat your words Mr SS cos we have Nutcracker ballet done by tins !!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

emmmmmm that last video got my goat on
ooo Robots purrrrrrr. XxX

mechBox

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Oooops forgot this was actually a Spandau thread

xXx

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

i took a trip to london many years ago and visited a theatre, i think it was called sadler wells. i had flown in from prague, where i was able to purchase a bottle of absinthe. so i was walking down rosebery, a little buzzed from the absinthe, when a sugar plum fairy in a tutu falls from the sky and knocks the bottle out of my hand. i was more than a little angry since real absinthe is hard to come by, and even harder to get through customs. i screamed "who do you think you are?" and she responded "i am a diva, and i've come to drink your absinthe!" well, it was a sad day for us both, since i had dropped the bottle and it shattered

new topics

top topics

join