It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Wooffan-SS'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Nazis tried to train dogs to talk, read and spell to win WW2

Apparently Dogs were able to speak

One mutt was said to have uttered the words 'Mein Fuhrer' when asked who Adolf Hitler was.

NEWS

I love Blondi the Dog I wonder what ever happened to him?

So im thinking how may dogs were loyal to Adolf Hilter? What crimes could have these Nazi Dogs commited and are they still among us today?............

.......Well it seems so, this Dog knows who the target is

IM just saying now that i think of it, are there any Dogs in the pentagon or in other "Gov Facilites". Maybe they are afraid they will give secret info to Modern Nazis.

You should check out THIS BOOK

HOw about your dog, Do you really know him/her or do you think you know him/her?

More NEWS

edit on 18-6-2011 by HisMajesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is this a joke, than your a little late

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

YOure a joke

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
HA dogs do immitate humans sometimes. My old dog used to howl 'hellooooo' when ever we came home as thast the first thing we said to him when we got back. They dont understand what they are saying, just immitating. They can understand words though when you give them commands so I suppost it would be possible to train them to say things to an extent. But this is pretty funny. Not as crazy as the Russians plan to cros breed gorrillas with humans to make super soldiers though, that was just insanely hilarious!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It wouldn't suprise me if they did try to get dogs to speak,they tried alot of things we all think were silly but they spent alot of time & effort making them work.
do dogs know what they are saying ? probably not but still an interesting story if the nazi's did achieve it in some way.

new topics

top topics

join