It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Globalists Call for 'Big War'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

My point being is that far too often there are just peoples opinions posted as fact with no or very little concrete evidence. I'm a bit jaded these days. So please excuse me. I've been reading and watching all I can on the subject for a few decades now. [YES I'm getting that old] so I'm sorry but, I get a bit indignant with Propaganda. [Which for me is a massive pet peeve on many topics] Middle East, Politics and a few unrelated others. [Which some members often come away from reading my replies with the opinion that I'm pro NWO]

I want proof. Not just opinion.
Then when and if it is collaborated then it is added to the list.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i dont disagree that the us military presense in the world is to secure the globalist agenda.

but i do disagree at the bilderberg calling the shots

proof is what i want linking articles is not proof in my book they are pundits just like anyone else pushing an agenda.

all the hate for the rothchilds and bilderrbergs is nothing more than an extension of hate the rich.

those people who hate them also hate the rich this is nothing more than polticial ideology pushing the "poor agenda"

i can guarantee you the bilderbergs are probably sitting back laughing at all the disinformation.

hell i would.

you know as always I live to serve

have a look at this one I just posted might put a few more nails in the case for you...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know its hard to believe but remember also the Author featured on this very thread was a senator and attended a Bilderburger meeting as such....
and he's not the only one to have come clean so short of a live feed of the meeting and all that goes on behind the curtain at this thing what will convince you Neo?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if this is all true.. It sure ties into a thread I started about an article from AJ. He has received many calls regarding a potential invasion of approx 30,000 troops into Libya in October!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Cool man. I appreciate your replies and find that you and I share some common ground on many issues. You just have better control of your emotions than I do.

It's my emotions that drive me after them wascilly wabbits after all. I trust my gut a little more than I should and am one who posts more opinion than evidence.

Thanks for being you. You are appreciated. I'll come out from under my rock, I hope sooner than later.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
Regarding the article quoted by the OP ...

Gates didn't make those remarks at the Bilderberg meeting at St. Moritz (Switzerland). He made them a week ago to a meeting of NATO ambassadors in Brussels (Belgium). Those remarks have been widely quoted in the press.

And if (General) Keith B. Alexander & Baron Kerr of Kinlochard spoke the words attributed to them in that article then, well, I'm a Dutchman.

I didn't delve any further into the article quoted, it's manifest nonsense.

what these quotes?

Gates had said the same things to the NATO crowd he later said at Bilderberg, calling for more aerial combat actions by allies even as the United States confines itself to a backup role. Gates called for more effort by the Netherlands, Spain and Turkey and urged Germany and Poland to join the war. Gates’s hour-long speech at Bilderberg was mentioned by The Financial Times. His audience, however, was described only as a “gathering of dignitaries.” He said the European NATO members face “the very real possibility of collective military irrelevance” as a superpower unless they contribute more money and troops.

do link

as for the whole he said she said please we are dealing with a lot of verifiable facts here. Look at the wiki link I put up for the author. Then tell me what facts do you have to counter his article and not just speculation but real hard linkable facts?
edit on 18-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
I wouldn't be suprised if this is all true.. It sure ties into a thread I started about an article from AJ. He has received many calls regarding a potential invasion of approx 30,000 troops into Libya in October!

Yep I actually posted the marching orders a while back here too www.abovetopsecret.com...

as we know we're already in Syria Lybia is going to be the staging ground for WW3 just wait once they move in openly. Israel will no doubt lead the charge on Iran if they have too but so far it looks like their puppets are more than willing to do it for them.
I think they wont even have to use another big false flag since we're all going along with it all.

Stupid thing is most of the people of Israel dont want this anyomore than we do just sheeple being played for TPTB.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I've looked at your wiki link for the article's author en.wikipedia.org...(journalist)
That entry says your man was a former Governor of Arkansas.

But Jim Tucker, the former Governor of Arkansas, has his own wiki entry en.wikipedia.org... ... and nowhere on that is it mentioned that he investigates Bilderberg.

Why does one person have two wiki entries ?

I'm a bit confused.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
reply to post by UcDat

I've looked at your wiki link for the article's author en.wikipedia.org...(journalist)
That entry says your man was a former Governor of Arkansas.

But Jim Tucker, the former Governor of Arkansas, has his own wiki entry en.wikipedia.org... ... and nowhere on that is it mentioned that he investigates Bilderberg.

Why does one person have two wiki entries ?

I'm a bit confused.

So your saying this is not true?

1990s Tucker has said he was able to write the "advance story" on the downfall of Margaret Thatcher and, later, about the rise of Bill Clinton when he attended the Bilderberg meeting at Baden-Baden in Germany as Governor of Arkansas in 1991.[2] He said Thatcher was removed from office because she "didn't like it [the one meeting of the Bilderbergs she attended]" and that as a result they "replaced her" with a trapeze artist from the same party".[2] Thatcher later told him it was "a tribute to be denounced by them" at a function in Washington, according to Tucker's "close paraphrasing" of the conversation.[2] Tucker's efforts to infiltrate the 1999 Bilderberg meeting at the Hotel Caesar Park in Sintra, Portugal were chronicled by British reporter Jon Ronson in his book, Them: Adventures with Extremists and broadcast as part of Channel 4's The Secret Rulers of the World series. Tucker told Ronson "They exist and they're not playing pinochle in there".[1][5]

en.wikipedia.org...

or you think we got 2 Jim Tucker tho I can see what you mean with two wikis on him... Guess the gov wants one they can point to without exposing their dark little secrets.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Unless the author can come up with some evidence, I would be inclined to think he is just re-hashing unprovable speculation in the past and / or making it up as he goes along.

I think that the article is written to appeal to an already captive audience who will believe anything.

Regards

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

reply to post by UcDat

Yes they are two different people,

the journalist is James P. (Jim or Big Jim) Tucker, Jr. en.wikipedia.org...

and the Governor was James "Jim" Guy Tucker, Jr. en.wikipedia.org...

If I were to speculate; I would say that one posed as the other or rather I would say that one says they posed as the other.

Note:

American Free Press (AFP) en.wikipedia.org...

Is not:

Agence France-Presse (AFP) en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

This paragraph really creeped me out..

Johnson seemed to enjoy cruelty. The same draft law used in World War II had been revived in 1946, making all able-bodied men aged 18-38 eligible for combat. A college student could finish his degree but must then report for duty. As a matter of policy, LBJ said students could finish their entire education, including postgraduate work, before reporting. And no one older than 27 would be drafted. The result: Dick Cheney and others avoided service by remaining in college until the age of 27. So the body bags were mostly filled by young boys with no more than a high school education.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Not knowing anything about this subject until tonight, I had thought your man's wiki entry was erroneous, a human error ... but the assertion that this Bilderberg investigator was also a former Governor of Arkansas is plastered all over the net.

The Jim Tucker of Arkansas Governor fame took up that office in December 1992 (that's in the record). "Your man" says he attended Bilderberg at Baden-Baden in that capacity in 1991 ... how can that be ? Strike 1.

He says the Bilderbergers were plotting Margaret Thatcher's downfall at that meeting ... but she resigned as Prime Minister in November 1990 ... so that's strike 2.

The list of attendees at that 1991 meeting don't include ... Jim Tucker. That's odd. Strike 3.

I'll be charitable. I think your man's nuts.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
reply to post by UcDat

reply to post by UcDat

Yes they are two different people,

the journalist is James P. (Jim or Big Jim) Tucker, Jr. en.wikipedia.org...

and the Governor was James "Jim" Guy Tucker, Jr. en.wikipedia.org...

If I were to speculate; I would say that one posed as the other or rather I would say that one says they posed as the other.

Note:

American Free Press (AFP) en.wikipedia.org...

Is not:

Agence France-Presse (AFP) en.wikipedia.org...

wow talk about seeing only what you want to see and wth has the AFP France press reference have to do with anything?
anyways look like i need to give some back ground tho I got to say google aint what it used to be a few months agao even...
watch this or read the transcript at the link confirms the mans background and much of what he says.

www.corbettreport.com...

all you sheeple saying show me the proof when you wont look at it in fact grasping at any straw to discredit it. What are you doing on ATS if you dont want to take off the blinders? Just saying shooting the messanger won't change a thinga bout how they are doing us all in.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
so would anyone like to answer "loveguy"s question?

how will they keep israel out of any large scale middle east war?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

Its not about keeping them out its about not targetting them...

they will provoke war and mayhem against the rest for their own and Israels interest.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

While I also don't think it'd be possible, I think maybe it could be possible that their involvement would remain limited.

The how is that it would be a conflict largely along Sunni vs Shia or Saudi vs Iranian lines or something like that. There is a rivalry there, at least. Turkey is also an ambitious player in the region, one that has dominated the M.E. throughout history.

Overall though, it's not like the wealth of the middle east wouldn't be represented at a Bilderberg meeting. They'd basically be calling for war as a way to depopulate the region somewhat, so they can maintain their wealth and control.

But as for Israel...

Ever hear of a 'controlled burn' forest fire? They burn a forest with fire breaks etc ready to go, to limit the spread and damage that would occur if a natural forest fire (lightning strikes etc) happened.

The problem of course is that a fair number of those turn into out of control forest fires that do a lot of the sort of damage they were supposed to prevent.

The strange thing for Israel is that even if they emerged unscathed, they could be surrounded by a 21st century version of the old Ottoman empire, whoever was running it. So I can't see them being too happy about it whatever happens.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i dont disagree that the us military presense in the world is to secure the globalist agenda.

but i do disagree at the bilderberg calling the shots

proof is what i want linking articles is not proof in my book they are pundits just like anyone else pushing an agenda.

all the hate for the rothchilds and bilderrbergs is nothing more than an extension of hate the rich.

those people who hate them also hate the rich this is nothing more than polticial ideology pushing the "poor agenda"

i can guarantee you the bilderbergs are probably sitting back laughing at all the disinformation.
hell i would.

I have to disagree with it's only the poor hating the rich..

And if you look at the action and relations of the bilderberg it definitely doesn't point towards an idleness in what goes on in our government or the world

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by UcDat

How do we know what the bilderbergs said?
Did they invite the press in or make an official statement?
Did someone get video or audio?
Real questions here.

My thoughts exactly. These meetings are secret, no minutes, no recordings etc. So how does anyone know what has been stated. I suspect somebody WANTS to believe this has been said.......hmmmm.....very dodgy ground. A self fulfilling conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

When we think we have found everything that is wrong in government and religion
and remove all that we can find,we will find no peace .These things will continue and you will wonder what you missed . 11258 1694443 bon appetit

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

When we think we have found everything that is wrong in government and religion
and remove all that we can find,we will find no peace .These things will continue and you will wonder what you missed . 11258 1694443 bon appetit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join