It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these video footages real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm asking this because when I started my research long ago I started with these and it left an impression on me how he recorded these, as it looks so real. He left comments open, even those trolls and flammers for some reason I dont see them posting there at all like 'fake' and things like that. Are these real or some elaborate hoax?

How can this guy be recording so many and how could this be fake? From some UFO cases the decriptions of black orbs/disks covered in yellowish flame or something matches very well this video that maybe impresses me the most:

Here is his YouTube channel with lots of objects in the sky, I don't know what credibility this has:

www.youtube.com...

/Note: On some of his videos or related, I remember someone doing tests on a closed room of alluminum foil and some attempts to explain the technology in vacuum/
edit on 17-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In a word my friend "NO"

Remember he just filmed a UFO fleet yesterday after filming 3 other UFO´s that morning.

Not many people can say that before breakfast.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's an interesting case. The reason I say so is that looking into that youtube poster, even just a little, reveals the type of interests and personality often involved in "high-strangeness" cases.

Could they be some sort of thought-forms that a phrenetic and occult mind could somehow partially materialize-- at least on video? Maybe.

It could be more of a poltergeist thing. Then again there's a good chance he's a flat out fake. The most outstanding piece of evidence in that direction is his insistence on shooting video of his video on a screen.

But, to note, a growing number of researchers are finding that these contact experiences happen mostly in the mind and that the "contactee" either consciously or unconsciously fabricates portions of the experience in some sort of bizarre "ficti-fact. The video can be fairly compelling at times so I don't know.

But Mr. Jimenez is an interesting and exceptional case study no matter how it turns out.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am highly inclined to believe he is just going out, filming airplane, helicopters, balloons, anything that he happens to see in the sky.... Just slightly blurred so it is hard to see what it really is...

No one is that lucky to be seeing this many true UFO's per day... Not even the most contacted person in the world...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
In a word my friend "NO"

Remember he just filmed a UFO fleet yesterday after filming 3 other UFO´s that morning.

Not many people can say that before breakfast.

Maybe he got lucky... like really really lucky.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Unfortunatly IMO we can no longer trust any photo, recording or eye witness about UFO's to many people want attention and tell lies and there are so many ways now to fake things. there are remote control toys and was to make fake pictures so real.
The think too about UFO sightings is almost all the ones from by gone eras look like what people had available for faking in their time. the 50's they all look like thrown tops and old hubcaps you can get a string of them from different times and they all look the same in each time period.
So if any are real I don't think we are going to be able to know that until an alien knocks at our door.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
For the frequency, if you look at the dates of the videos, they are either within few weeks, months, sometimes 1 week after another, not exactly every day and all the time. And I haven't seen anything lately but one of his videos showing an orange square with lights at the bottom, there were other cases with the same type described.

And these frm Phoenix, AZ, I'm not sure how often one can see flying objects there (remember the big sighting from 1997), but indeed, why isn't that reported by others? Or are they happening so often people don't even consider them abnormal? Or this is fake?

According to his channel he is a 'shaman' and he thinks or he claims (to have contacted them telepathically?) and they are the Acturians and about 'Galactic Federation of Light'. Well I dont think one can conclude these are Arcturians just like that.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I live in Tucson, and it amazes me how much more aliens and TPTB favor Phoenix with UFO's and chemtrails....or maybe just more high altitude overhead jet traffic

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by youallcrazy
reply to post by Imtor

I live in Tucson, and it amazes me how much more aliens and TPTB favor Phoenix with UFO's and chemtrails....or maybe just more high altitude overhead jet traffic

The west has always been a hot spot of "other-worldly" experiences when you think about it.

That it has been has also attracted probably the densest concentration of those with an esoteric/occult bent.

So many of the early contactees--heck even Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbards sex magick rituals to produce a moon child--had the genesis of their experiences in the desert.

Strong & strange medicine out west. Just ask the Indian.

Also, I think, of note is the fact that the subject seems totally self-convinced. His excitement seems to be that of the true believer rather than that of gloating hoaxter. His intensity again indicative of the type of personalities that become involved in anomalous experiences.
edit on 17-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I am highly inclined to believe he is just going out, filming airplane, helicopters, balloons, anything that he happens to see in the sky.... Just slightly blurred so it is hard to see what it really is...

No one is that lucky to be seeing this many true UFO's per day... Not even the most contacted person in the world...

Yeah, but think about it: It would be hard to hoax that many--unless it's digital manipulation--and I'm a videographer. From what I've seen they most appear to be optical images meaning he's shooting SOMETHING in the sky.

How could he hoax balloons or some such so consistently? Planes, of course, can account for some, but not all, of them.

All I'm saying is that he is one of the more interesting cases on the scene right now whether he turns out to be an outright fake, the real deal, or some bizarre mutation of ficti-fact.

I'm hoping some of the brilliant minds in this community will take a look at this guy--he's fascinating sociologically at least--and help find out which one of the above that might be.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
In all this we must remember there are websites world wide that sell UFO balloons. Also anyone who has ever released a party balloon and watched the wind take it and how it moves will know many UFOs are round white or silver balloons...the large UFO Lantern Balloons for sale on the web eventually go out and thus...disappear. If there were not so many people who get their kicks lying and hoaxing i would be able to just except stuff!

The volcanic UFOs could well be interesting new kinds of lightening, large ball lightning and such. there are ever new things we are learning of our own planet.

top topics

join