It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex CIA claims that obama birth certificate won't be outed due to fear of a "black backlash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

"Retired Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, the chief of Stand Up America, a national security expert and Fox News contributor, says the "Certificate of Live Birth" released in April by the White House as "proof positive" of President Obama's Hawaiian birth is a forgery, but the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a "black backlash" if the failings of the nation's first black president are revealed."

This issue has far reaching implications as discussed in length before, however I would think that the PTB would enjoy having one more issue to divide the people. Maybe this is being kept secret until they feel the time is right and they need some kind of national distraction or a reason to issue martial law.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wiandiii

yea yea yea, very short read, i stopped at

expert and Fox News contributor

Who listens to what they have to say,are you freaking serious?

flag #2

edit on 16-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why just piss off the black population when he can irritate everyone by spreading war and bombing the economy.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
double post...sorry
edit on 16-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's more likely that this guy is trying to keep his organizations name in the news by rehashing this old issue.

Not saying much for him if he's still focusing on this when there are legitimate things he could be attacking Obama for.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Its all about stirring up the masses. If they can make me wanna "kill whitey" then at the end of day they brush their shoulders off and call it a good days work. I don't really see a "black backlash" however. That doesn't make any sense, why would the black community decide that Barack Obama's fibs were worth beating up the nearest white guy? I just don't see it happening.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My opinion is that if Obama is not prosecuted, future black/minority presidential hopefuls will not stand a chance to be elected.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think you'll find that a lot of the black populace of America are getting tired of Obama. The ones I've talked to and they are from the south, are very displeased with him.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That's a really poor excuse I don't think that black people are even satisfied with Obama's performance as president he hasn't kept his promise to anyone let alone the black population. They are in the same boat as everybody else economically speaking that is.Color has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
first of all let me say I have no probs
with WND as a source.

I'm not saying they are perfect,
but they do report what is given to them
or from what research is done by them.
So kudos to Jerry and company.

Now, to Obama.
A criminal is a criminal, don't give a rats behind
what color he is. I'd say the same thing if it had
been Bush or Clinton or Santa Claus.
The man and his associates have defrauded the world.
I can never look at him again with respect.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Smells like Bovine Feces to me... Divide & Conquer much?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The issue, if obvious to prove, would go to court. Obama would be found inelidgibile to be President. Other Presidents and "untouchables" have been taken down...why are the CIA so scared of him? That is, in a word, laughable. If a crime has been comitted and is relatively obvious to spot, it will go to court. Don't you think there really are people, politicians, who want Obama out? Don't you think if they found something they could use, they would?

CJ
edit on 16-6-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

BDS, that is one reason that it is hard to agree with your premise - it starts with info from a trash can.

CJ

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
In 2008, people voted FOR Obama to prove they weren't racist...in 2012 they will have to vote AGAINST Obama to prove they aren't idiots.

At least Jimmy Carter has been bumped to second worst...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Sure. And if they vote for whatever GOP candidate, what are they called?

CJ

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

desperate.
2nd

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by j35us

I think "hope" and "desperation" go hand in hand. Doesn't anyone see that the next Pres is just like the old Pres? No matter what, IT IS ALL THE SAME $$$$$$

CJ

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by j35us

I think "hope" and "desperation" go hand in hand. Doesn't anyone see that the next Pres is just like the old Pres? No matter what, IT IS ALL THE SAME $$$$$$

CJ

I completely agree. That has always been the real issue and what's holding us back from making any kind of real change is that 95% of the population doesn't realize it's the system that's broken and not just the players. They may be coming around now that they see both parties doing the same exact things in office but it is a little too late for that.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If Obama's BC is fake I don't believe that it will be just the "blacks" who will want to beat his ass(in a legal way).
edit on 16-6-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

????? Where did that come from???

CJ

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join