It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you also noticed a change in human behavior this year?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This year has shocked me more than any other year. I've noticed people making a huge decisions, that impacts their life, quicker than normal. Moving back to their home town, some people I know 300 miles away without anything, just to get away. I can understand one or two people making bold decisions like this with the economy sinking, hard family problems, but not the amount of people I've come across.

Just at my work, half my shift have already quit and moved back to their home towns. Moved out of state and hundreds of miles back home because they are home sick. Couples who have been married for a long amount of time getting separated even divorced. Like I mentioned before it does not shock me to see this happen every year but this year it's above normal.

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this as well? Is there some type of energy causing our emotions to explode?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

A: Where do you live? I need a job

B: You know how animals can sense when a storm/disaster is about to strike...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by j35us
reply to post by bputman

A: Where do you live? I need a job

B: You know how animals can sense when a storm/disaster is about to strike...
I can use a job too!
I'm feeling feelings for a man I've only met in a dream, so I can't talk too hard.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

I know what you mean. I have a temper. A bad one whenever someone really cheeses me off. The red mist descends. But recently, especially in the last 8 months I snap at the littlest things!

Not at my family but towards those who are not related. Friends at work are noticing this little trait as well and they know it's not me! Beginning to wonder if this is a defence mechanism kicking into gear. Problem is... Defence against what?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by bputman

i have been noticing an increase of tension and stress in people in general.

and i mean this as mostly city people, westerners, whatever you wanna call them.
people who due to our lifestyles were already tense and stressed.

now they are more.

i have diagnosed it, and labeled it as the "short fuse syndrome"

people are much quicker now to express and outbursts of emotion, either positive or negative.

but let's say people take little or no time to show you how they are felling.

its in the air...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It could be that ascension thing too, people's emotions changing or it could be the economy. Who knows ?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I have to say I have to be careful more than ever knowing that someone can snap any second. I have to remember that old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I imagine it's just the poor economy. When you're out of work, or struggling with bills, high gas prices etc, you're bound to be more somber/hostile than when things are going good.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I know what you mean. Something is definitely up. Something big could be around the corner, like 2012. Or maybe it's just the radiation from cellphones is finally starting to have widespread effect. You can't hold microwaves to your head forever without some psychological effect.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by Heartisblack

i think its a combination of everything.

wheter you are an average joe, a lady gaga fan, a conspiracy theorist, a wall street banker.

it seems we all are feeling some disconfort with our lives and the environment around us.

so we tend to use any excuse we get to have an emotional outburst and release some pressure.

its like all have their cups filled, and a tiny drop of water makes it spill everytime.

i for one cant keep a straight face walking around, as i feel for all the "another me's" i see.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Two years ago I would've never had a mental breakdown, this year......well. I have slight panic attacks and I had a screaming mental breakdown in my mom's car......No with no money some people go crazy.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
reply to post by bputman

I know what you mean. I have a temper. A bad one whenever someone really cheeses me off. The red mist descends. But recently, especially in the last 8 months I snap at the littlest things!

Not at my family but towards those who are not related. Friends at work are noticing this little trait as well and they know it's not me! Beginning to wonder if this is a defence mechanism kicking into gear. Problem is... Defence against what?

I have this exact thing going on, except I've always been kinda timid and accepting of everything. Over the past month or so I've noticed I've been much more bold and short tempered, with everyone except the people I love. I used to hold my tongue, now I say whatever I want to whoever I want and do things without moral judgment.

It's got to the point where I had charges filed against me for destruction of property last weekend. I've only had 1 speeding ticket on my record in my 24 years, now I could be facing jail time, because for some reason I don't care about anything except myself and the people I love anymore.

Defense mechanism? Oh yes, definitely. For what, that is a very good question.

And about the economy thing, I'm doing better than I ever have in my life, way better than any other 24 year old I've met. I've got a great job and my own 3 bedroom house. Financially I have no worries at the moment, so it's not the economy that's doing it to me, but it could be survival of the fittest kicking in. Gotta keep my spot on the better side of the ladder.
edit on 16-6-2011 by havenvideo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have always been a firm believer that Great Spirit, which resides within us all, places us all where we need to be. As to that purpose only the individual can answer that; for myself, I was prompted to move several times and each city or town I moved to I learned something very important about myself!

Now I am ready to accept myself for who I am, so I wait and I stand in awe at how incredible this Universe really is!

It is a Spirit thing, it's about trusting yourself and knowing who you are within, then the service can begin!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just take a look at everything going on today. Watch the news. Read the paper or surf the web and it is everywhere. Something is making the whole human race and maybe even the whole planet go a bit insane. I see people doing and saying things that just is not them. Everyone is acting a little odd. I have noticed it even in my self. Not sure what it is but it is real. Could somehing be messing with peoples minds?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I wonder if it has to do with the Sun's solar rays? Could that type of energy affect the behavior of our emotions? So many questions and few answers.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No.

2nd.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thanks for your knowledge on how it is not affecting human behavior. The energy that comes from the sun is very powerful and I believe the sun's energy or outside energy from the universe can affect the emotions of us.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Funny I've mentioned one more than once to my boyfriend that our personal lives remind me of the Middle East. Couples we know are fighting/breaking up, we are at odds with our best friends, my workplace is splitting into two companies and everyone has taken sides. It's almost like we are all involved in a big messy divorce.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

2 yes/no questions were asked - I didn't see anything in the OP asking for further information, and since I dont' see any change or emotinal implosion what is it you are now asking me to analyse??

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I have noticed that people are starting to form particular "camps" - generally based on how they see the world, those whom share a common perception (i.e. left side vs right side) seem to be banding together - although, they are still connected to the system, I can only forsee them being played against each other.
edit on 16-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join