It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: Hollywood Speaks Out (Full Lenght Film) - New documentary!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I won't watch this for one reason; if Bush were a democrat, this jokeumentary wouldn't exist. Period. When people put away their partisan blinders and start acting as one, rather than the divisive US and THEM, then we can start to move forward.

I am a full-blown "truther". I believe 9/11 is not what they would like us to believe. I've looked at the evidence and it doesn't add up to me. I even voted for Bush. Without watching this video, I can surmise much of it is Bush hating. Those of you who have watched it, tell me I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Look at this guys post history... Its obvious hes a troll, he only posts on 9/11 threads, and discredits everything without offering any proof

Its time to stop feeding the troll...

Skeptic and Believer my @%%

That video he linked proves nothing to me... Fire does not melt steel, Even though it was damaged, it should have collapsed to that point, instead of straight down at near free fall speed...

A building free-falling like this at the rate of 10 floors per second, defies laws of physics, if you say fire did this.

Interesting picture and caption. As though you expect there to be ZERO resistance. Give us a break.

Still doesn't explain building 7.

Why does building 7 need to be explained? A CRAZY amount of debri hit it from Tower 1, fires raged across a bunch of floors, the people even had a feeling it was going to collapse because of the fires andsaid so many times "It's going to collapse!"......How would they know it was going to collapse if they need explosives to do it? did everyone know there were bombs on there? Of course not, anyone with half a brain knows when a building takes that much damage it's going to fall. Wake up sheeple, don't believe everything you see on the net from some loser in his mom basement. At least the news is regulated and you need credentials. Makes more sense to me.

AGAIN, to the fool who cannot be bothered to read or answer posts...If WTC7 is affected by "debris" from the towers, then surely, the other surrounding WTC's should have been affected in some way?

Yet we see none of them dropping down in the same fashion as WTC7. Come on, explain this...Oh wait, you can't.

Please try & use your brain cells...A bit of common sense is needed here.

Debris? That is weak sauce.

edit on 17-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Look at this guys post history... Its obvious hes a troll, he only posts on 9/11 threads, and discredits everything without offering any proof

That video he linked proves nothing to me... Fire does not melt steel, Even though it was damaged, it should have collapsed to that point, instead of straight down at near free fall speed...

A building free-falling like this at the rate of 10 floors per second, defies laws of physics, if you say fire did this.

Interesting picture and caption. As though you expect there to be ZERO resistance. Give us a break.

Why does building 7 need to be explained? A CRAZY amount of debri hit it from Tower 1, fires raged across a bunch of floors, the people even had a feeling it was going to collapse because of the fires andsaid so many times "It's going to collapse!"......How would they know it was going to collapse if they need explosives to do it? did everyone know there were bombs on there? Of course not, anyone with half a brain knows when a building takes that much damage it's going to fall. Wake up sheeple, don't believe everything you see on the net from some loser in his mom basement. At least the news is regulated and you need credentials. Makes more sense to me.

AGAIN, to the fool who cannot be bothered to read or answer posts...If WTC7 is affected by "debris" from the towers, then surely, the other surrounding WTC's should have been affected in some way?

Yet we see none of them dropping down in the same fashion as WTC7. Come on, explain this...Oh wait, you can't.

Well considering only building 7 was effected by the debris, it's not "sure" that other buildings would be effected because...they weren't lol If it was so "sure" then how come it didn't happen? Truthers make no sense EVER!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

you're wrong. i watched all of it, it isn't about bashing bush or republicans/conservatives. its a bunch of people voicing their questions about 9/11, it presents some evidence, and other people say what first made them think it was an inside job.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well considering only building 7 was effected by the debris, it's not "sure" that other buildings would be effected because...they weren't lol If it was so "sure" then how come it didn't happen? Truthers make no sense EVER!

You sir are a sheep & troll. You're answer does not make sense, or even try to give a rational explanation as to why ONLY WTC7 goes down from "debris".

"it's not "sure" that other buildings would be effected because...they weren't lol."

So the debris just happens to somehow avoid doing damage to the other buildings? No effect on WTC6, but takes down WTC7? I think you should at the lay-out of WTC's to get my point.

Coz it's obvious you still don't understand, or are ignorant to this fact. That is why your "debris" theory is BS.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You sir are a sheep & troll. You're answer does not make sense, or even try to give a rational explanation as to why ONLY WTC7 goes down from "debris".

"it's not "sure" that other buildings would be effected because...they weren't lol."

So the debris just happens to somehow avoid doing damage to the other buildings? No effect on WTC6, but takes down WTC7? I think you should at the lay-out of WTC's to get my point.

Coz it's obvious you still don't understand, or are ignorant to this fact. That is why your "debris" theory is BS.

Ya I'm a troll because I don't believe outrages conspiracy theories, you don't deserve answers because you're a nut job and you wouldn't accept the answers anyway.....I thought a missle must have it the Pentagon before because there was no wing damage to the building, then a saw all the poles that were knocked down, witnesses, and how the wings folded back into the hole I was satisfied because I'm not crazy. A crazy person would still come up with an excuse as to why it's false even when your proved wrong. Just like how the explosive theory has been proven wrong....you still believe though hahahaa

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Ya I'm a troll because I don't believe outrages conspiracy theories, you don't deserve answers because you're a nut job and you wouldn't accept the answers anyway.....I thought a missle must have it the Pentagon before because there was no wing damage to the building, then a saw all the poles that were knocked down, witnesses, and how the wings folded back into the hole I was satisfied because I'm not crazy. A crazy person would still come up with an excuse as to why it's false even when your proved wrong. Just like how the explosive theory has been proven wrong....you still believe though hahahaa

Come on, try & debunk my theory as to why only WTC7 goes down with no effect on the other WTC's.

Don't try to steer the subject onto the Pentagon attack

I don't deserve answers? That's coz you don't have a single valid answer little kid.

You ARE a troll because your replying to posts with no real contribution other than to get your own point across & evoke a reaction.

Keep deluding yourself son, because you are not changing anybody elses opinion on here, by just simply 'disagreeing' with the conspiracy theories.

If you could even answer my question without trying to dodge it, then I could look past the weak trolling.

But the fact that, you just replied to my question with this shows me how clueless you really are, that you cannot come up with a better answer, than to go on another little pointless rant.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
the end all is the molten steel. no getting around it, how did steel melt? fuel from the jets isn't hot enough even at maximum burning temperatures. these temperatures weren't even achieved. the black smoke means the fires were incomplete chemical reactions, which result in cool fires.

molten steel found under wtc 7 also, so it wasn't the metal from the planes.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Come on, try & debunk my theory as to why only WTC7 goes down with no effect on the other WTC's.

Don't try to steer the subject onto the Pentagon attack

I don't deserve answers? That's coz you don't have a single valid answer little kid.

You ARE a troll because your replying to posts with no real contribution other than to get your own point across & evoke a reaction.

Keep deluding yourself son, because you are not changing anybody elses opinion on here, by just simply 'disagreeing' with the conspiracy theories.

If you could even answer my question without trying to dodge it, then I could look past the weak trolling.

But the fact that, you just replied to my question with this shows me how clueless you really are, that you cannot come up with a better answer, than to go on another little pointless rant.

Ok so you honestly think I'm just brushing you off because I don't have any ammo, not because I'm laughing at your opinion? Ok then I'l get serious.

WTC 1 - the North Tower, was hit by a jet at 8:46 AM at around the 95th floor. At 10:28 AM it was leveled, excepting a few standing fragments of the outer wall.
WTC 2 - the South Tower, was hit by a jet at 9:03 AM at around the 80th floor. At 9:59 AM. it was leveled, excepting a few standing fragments of the outer wall.
WTC 3 - the New York Marriott World Trade Center Hotel, was severely damaged when the South Tower was leveled, and further damaged when the North Tower was leveled.
WTC 4 - which housed business offices, was severely damaged when the South Tower was leveled.
WTC 5 - which housed Port Authority Police offices and retail businesses, was severely damaged by the falling remains from the South Tower, and widespread fires.
WTC 6 - which housed U.S. Customs offices, was severely damaged by falling remains from the North Tower, and widespread fires.
WTC 7 - the secrecy-shrouded Building 7 which housed Mayor Rudolph Giuliani's emergency command center bunker, IRS, SEC, and Secret Service offices, and offices of banks and insurance companies, was leveled around 5:20 PM.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That's why I never replied because it was so outrages for you to say there was no damage to other buildings that I had to know if you were trolling or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

then a saw * * * how the wings folded back into the hole I was satisfied because I'm not crazy.

How old are you? Have you made it past the 5th grade yet? That's not an insult. It's a serious question. I am seriously curious about your age because you post like someone with an extraordinarily limited amount of life experience.

If you believe that the massive wings of an airliner traveling at that speed could have folded back and neatly slid through the hole upon impact with the stationary Pentagon wall, then you have no common sense whatsoever, were likely born yesterday, and have no comprehension of basic Newtonian physics.

What kind of force would it take to cause the two massive jet engines, in the instant when the plane impacts the wall, to make two 90 degree changes of direction [traveling forward at 500 mph, then an instantaneous 90 degree change of direction sideways toward the center, and then another instantaneous 90 degree change of direction to continue traveling straight forward through the hole]. In order to acomplish that miracle, the two jet engines would have to accelerate at miraculous rates of speed toward the center, suddenly stop traveling sideways, and then suddenly start traveling forward again. Do you have any concept of the impossibility of that occurrence?
edit on 6/17/2011 by dubiousone because: Clarification.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

then a saw * * * how the wings folded back into the hole I was satisfied because I'm not crazy.

How old are you? Have you made it past the 5th grade yet? That's not an insult. It's a serious question. I am seriously curious about your age because you post like someone with an extraordinarily limited amount of life experience.

If you believe that the massive wings of an airliner traveling at that speed could have folded back and neatly slid through the hole upon impact with the stationary Pentagon wall, then you have no common sense whatsoever, were likely born yesterday, and have no comprehension of basic Newtonian physics.

What kind of force would it take to cause the two massive jet engines, in the instant when the plane impacts the wall, to make two 90 degree changes of direction [traveling forward at 500 mph, then an instantaneous 90 degree change of direction sideways toward the center, and then another instantaneous 90 degree change of direction to continue traveling straight forward through the hole]. In order to acomplish that miracle, the two jet engines would have to accelerate at miraculous rates of speed toward the center, suddenly stop traveling sideways, and then suddenly start traveling forward again. Do you have any concept of the impossibility of that occurrence?
edit on 6/17/2011 by dubiousone because: Clarification.

You mad? lol

The last dude made a fool of himself by saying no other buildings were damaged, I never responded because it was so outrages then I finally shut him down. Right now you're in the outrages zone, keep going and I'll shut you down too.
edit on 17-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

exactly. look at the twin towers. did the wings fold back when the planes collided? NO! the physics of it is silly. preposterous.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Alot of people look up to celebrities...

Disclaimer: this statement in no way endorses the concept that any one group in particular should be looked "up" to or otherwise be more influential then any other group

Alot of people are afraid to speak "up" or "out" until they hear others, especially people who are in the limelight that they respect, also speaking...

Disclaimer: this statement in no way endorses any form of slavery to the mental concept of "fear" nor the inability to "speak out" without first being prompted, supported and/or "stood up" by an external force

The fact that we are still talking about 9/11, still suggesting that another investigation consisting of an UNBIASED panel of "experts" be conducted etc etc... is completely to the chagrin of the criminal perpetuators whose only wish is that we would all go back to sleep now please.

Disclaimer: this statement in no way endorses the concept that any one group in particular should be looked "up" to or otherwise be more influential then any other group...

Furthermore, this statement in no way endorses the idea that any of it will change anything

It is not neccessarily the Zionists nor the NEOCONS nor the NWO etc etc who REQUIRED a galvanizing false flag event.

IMHO It is a requirement of ALL OF THE first world ENERGY MASTERS & Energy Addicts Alike!
Addicted to hundreds, thousands of little energy slaves doing all the work of the master and a field full of slaves at once.

Furthermore, all of it, the "plan", was laid out in the Carter Doctrine.

9/11 TRUTH MINUS CARTER DOCTRINE = UNDER/UN EDUCATED 9/11 TRUTHER... Dig it?

We Will Kill You for the resources that we need... Period.

So, we needed to control the middle east for its resources into the foreseeable future.

Enter the Jewish Dragon!

Enter "false flags" blamed on "evil dictators" who we probably installed many years ago during the initial period initially proceeding the carter doctrine... enter DARTH CHENEY and DARTH RUMSFIELD...

What are the people doing? Thinking? as the world is being destroyed for their supposed benefit?

The thing that many perceive as a symbol of their freedom... is a 2000-4000 pound plastic/rubber/steel coffin energy consuming demon that most cannot possibly imagine living without...

That which so many choose to believe is the realization of the american dream, owning a "home" is usually a cardboard cut out pile of badly put together sticks and stones that they paid through the nose for if you consider financing and the amazing power of compound interest not to mention taxation, to the point where they are simply "holders" of the land and will continue to "pay" forever ad infintum for something that they sleep well at night wanton to believe that they "OWN".

Via cradle to grave indoctrination neither the parent nor the child knows one another as each only knows of a culture that they are taught by the state and its agents known as the Education System and the Mass Media Monopoly et al. which perpetuates the concept that the father is not like the son and the daughter nothing like the mother to support the illusion of a natural DIVIDE, a generation GAP/VOID/CHASM that cannot be traversed for us to ever become of like mind and then of like action... to negate our natural energies.

We are not "ours" we are "theirs" and the culture we perpetuate is "theirs" and the values we uphold are "theirs" and on and on...

NOTHING... this is what most have...

Ohhhhhh sorry, so sorry...

Yes, alot of people look up to celebrities or at the very least are content to do as actors do most of the time, ala....to sit in silence awaiting their que...

I did not watch the video as it is not for me.
It is for those who need prompted by celebrities and by the way I figure... thats a good chunk of the 90 to 120 IQ demographic! "Thats a big demo!"

Oh, dont get me wrong as although I am working on my own perfection and ultimately obtaining SUPERMAN status... I am a work in progress and thus I have a Celebrity also yet you have probably never heard of him...

He would probably blush and say "dont call me a celebrity!" yet when he came out of the 9/11 closet... I cheered like a roman who just watched the slaughter of 100 christians by a group of hungry lions... uh yeah I prefer Lions

Richard Heinberg

Peak Oil Smoke and Mirrors Full High Quality

This video ties Peak Oil/carter doctrine/9-11 together... as they should be.

I flagged this thread because 9/11 truth is important to me regardless of the who's, how's and why's.

Good day "smart" people...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

I`ve watched " Oil, Smoke and Mirrors " a couple of times and have shown it to friends and family.
It certainly opened their eyes.
Good film.

I also enjoyed the OP`s film.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Dont you have a govt job to get back too?

Why are you wasting time here..

Normally I would never say that to anybody on here, but its so obvious you have nothing better to do than troll and twist stuff to fit your nonsense. you didnt win at anything, no one believes 1 word you say except the other dis info agents...

And you still never answered ANY OF MY QUESTIONS... So just leave
edit on 17-6-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You mad? lol

No. Not mad. Curious. Again, how old are you? You might gain some credibility by answering this simple question.

But to go "Whaa! Mommy! I don't like his argument. It's outrages (sic). He disagrees with me. I'm gonna shut him down!" is telling.
edit on 6/17/2011 by dubiousone because: Clarification and to be a bit nicer.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Amazing to see those OSrs wich just provide strawmans to the post are still allowed to tease the rest of the people with their nonsense...If you dont believe theres a conspiracy, why try to enlighten us? Leave us with our ignorance, its harmless aint it? Unless, theres some truth to the cospiracy, then I understand why so many people tries to defend the OS, if it were true, it would need no defense...
And to think this is a moderated forum...To stay on topic, dont you thing that Sheen going ballistic had to do with him speaking out about 9/11 long ago?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Like I said earlier in this thread, a few pages back... Look at this guys post history... every post is in a 9/11 thread, adding no proof, only hate, yet demanding proof from everybody else...

Ignore the troll and he will go away...

Ive tried asking many questions to him, all go un-answered, only comes back with name calling and nothing more... just trying to coarse people into arguements... no substance at all... You link him a video, he ignores it and keeps going with his stupidity, yet I actually checked the one video he did link, and came back with my own rebut, and goes ignored once again...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join