It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are most docu-movies liberal and radio hosts conservative?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Why are most docu-movies liberal and radio hosts conservative? How did it work out that way?

I see lots of docu-movies made by liberals ("Fahrenheit 9/11," "OutFoxed," etc.), but I have yet to see a docu-movie made by conservatives. Why?

I hear lots of popular radio talk show hosts (like Rush Limbaugh, Rusty Humphries, Michael Savage) that are conservative, but can't find a liberal radio talk show host. Why?

One would think that there would be plenty of docu-movies by both liberals and conservatives, and plenty of radio talk show hosts that are both conservatives and liberals... But the market doesn't seem to be responding that way, for some reason!

Edit: It does seem that there are plenty of websites on both sides of the aisle, and that of the two major cable news networks, one leans conservative (Fox News) while the other leans liberal (CNN)...

[edit on 8/8/2004 by ThunderCloud]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Why are most docu-movies liberal and radio hosts conservative? How did it work out that way?

I see lots of docu-movies made by liberals ("Fahrenheit 9/11," "OutFoxed," etc.), but I have yet to see a docu-movie made by conservatives. Why?

They exist both in the response variety like "Michael Moore Hates America" and the full blown feature film variety like "The Passion."

I hear lots of popular radio talk show hosts (like Rush Limbaugh, Rusty Humphries, Michael Savage) that are conservative, but can't find a liberal radio talk show host. Why?

They exist there too. Like the "Air-America" radio network and some would say "National Public Radio (NPR)" though I just find it unbiased as opposed to SOP corporate funded right wing media.

new topics

join