It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cute moment of the day, A baby Wolf learning to howl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I like posting this kind of stuff so people can take some time out from the more serious and sometimes angry threads on the board.

This is Shaun Ellis, he adopted three wolf cubs that were abandoned at birth by their mother and eventually as they matured he became part of their pack and their lives.

Here he is teaching one of the baby wolves one of the most important wolfy things you can know, how to howl

The man almost looks and sounds more like a wolf then the wolf does

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Now I must have one... and HOWL with it!!!

Good post Dave.. I had a wolf hybrid yrs ago.. they arent "pets" but I wouldnt mind coexisting with one again

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
too cute..glad they were rescued .dont susposed they will be returned to the wild..breeding stock for wolf hybreds perhaps ?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Too cool. Me and my bud's Malamute used to talk all the time. It kind of irrattated him as the dawg would never act the way it did around me, around him. I guess I was part of his pack.

I've seen this guy before on NatGeo, what he does can be quite dangerous, but he has seemed to integrate himself quite well into the pack.

Not to sure I could do what he does, but I would love to be part of his support staff.
edit on 14-6-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What a GREAT post!!!! I want a wolf pup too!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Nice one Dave, star from me.

Made my day, poor little wolf

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Great post! I love wolves (tat on my arm shows that), so this is priceless as far as I am concerned. It still drives me nuts that there is talk about eradicating them because of issues with farmers!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Now I must have one... and HOWL with it!!!

Good post Dave.. I had a wolf hybrid yrs ago.. they arent "pets" but I wouldnt mind coexisting with one again

Can you quantify that statement? My friend has friends that sell pure ones (only to those they know), was thinking about getting a pup soon...

Interesting site, may have to rethink this...

www.wildsentry.org...
edit on 14-6-2011 by pityocamptes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

As mentioned above, I am a huge lover of wolves, and one thing is for sure.....They belong in the wild and not in a home as a pet. Not a pure breed wolf nor a hybrid. In addition, by having one, you are making sure you will never have any kind of homeowners or renters insurance. Just an FYI for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Beautiful! A little squeaky but it will get better. Howling works on my neighborhood's dogs, by the way.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Wolves should be free, not owned by anyone. The Spirit Wolf.

top topics

join